Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
somebody | somebodies | somebody's
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Somebody"
The following 260 pages are in this category, out of 260 total.
- Everyone is slave. Somebody is slave of the senses, and somebody is slave of Krsna
- My Guru Maharaja used to say, "If somebody becomes cheap, then nobody hears him."
- Somebody is taking Krsna is black, somebody is taking Krsna as something else
- This killer of baby within the womb, so the result will be that this man who is indulging in abortion, he'll be put into the womb, and somebody will kill him
- A flower should be in the garden, but if somebody imagines the flower in the sky, it is something imaginary. So for a devotee, this heavenly promotion to the heavenly planet is just like a flower in the sky
- A woman who has no taste for the transcendental pleasure available from Your (Krsna's) personal contact must be inclined to accept as her husband somebody who is externally a combination of mustache, beard, body hairs, fingernails and some head hair
- Accepting spiritual master means voluntarily accepting somebody to rule him
- According to the opinion of some, Acyutananda was an incarnation of Karttikeya
- According to Vedic civilization, right hand is the superior hand, and left hand is the inferior hand. When you want to give somebody something, you must give it with the right hand. If you give it by the left hand, it is insult
- Actually everyone in this material world is burning in the blazing fire of material consciousness. That's a fact. Somebody is trying to solve by forgetting it through the influence of intoxication or something else artificially. That is not the solution
- Actually, they are pessimistic of this material world, but they want to forget. Somebody is trying to forget it by liquor. Somebody is trying to forget by LSD, and somebody is marijuana, or ganja. But that forgetfulness will not save you
- Any man can become very honest citizen, do business honestly, earn money and live very honorably. But no, somebody has learned how to steal. The government does not say that you becomes thief and go to the prison house
- As far as possible we shall not deal in business. That will not be very good for our spiritual progress. But if somebody contributes for our good cause, that is different
- As soon as somebody says that "I am God," you shall immediately take him as dog, not God
- Be Krsna consciousness. Just become a devotee of Krsna. Offer your respects..." You have to offer your respect to anyone. You are not supreme. You have to flatter somebody to get some service. That is an... Even if you get nice position
- Bhagavad-gita is prohibited. Vasudeva speaking about Himself, but that is prohibited. And if somebody's reading, some rascal is reading, he's making minus Vasudeva. That's all. Bhagavad-gita minus Krsna. This is going on
- Bhakti means application of love. Bhaja sevaya. When you love you serve somebody. That is called bhakti
- Bhakti means to satisfy Krsna. Bhakti cannot be applied to anyone else. If somebody says that "I am a great devotee of Kali, goddess Kali," that is not bhakti; that is business. Because any demigod you worship, there is some purpose behind
- Brooklyn. It is difficult to walk due to the Negroes. They immediately: "Whatever you have got, give me." There are so many incidents. In such city as New York there is always danger like that. If somebody kills you, nobody will take care
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu said that if somebody remembers Krsna by seeing somebody, that somebody is Vaisnava. He remembers immediately Krsna
- Can be rendered in nine different ways. Sravanam - hearing. Somebody is speaking, and somebody is hearing. So both speaking and hearing, both of them are in the process of devotional service
- Can Krishna be as per the imagination of someone? This is going on. Each person is imagining on his own, imagine God. Is the Lord subject to somebody’s imagination?
- Canakya Pandita, he was great politician, he is advising that if you have got money, spend it for Krsna. Don't keep it. Spend it for Krsna. Why? It will be spoiled. Today or tomorrow. Somebody will take and spoil it. Better, if you spend it for Krsna
- Cause of all causes. Just like try to understand. I am caused by my father. My father is caused by his father. He is caused by his father, his father... Go on searching, then you'll ultimately come to somebody who is the cause
- Change is no rectification. If somebody is not working he should be trained up
- Constantly, twenty-four hours, if you hear and chant. Hear means somebody chants or you chant yourself or hear, or some of your colleague may chant, you hear. Or he may hear, you may chant. This process must go on. This is sravanam kirtanam visnoh
- Do it very cautiously, because after all, we are beggar. That you should consider. But if somebody comes forward, that is our business - to induce others, moneyed man. Let his money be spent. That we are doing actually
- Do not count on others. If somebody comes forward to help us, that is welcome. But if we at all take the job, we must take it on our own strength
- Don't be afraid if somebody tortures us, somebody teases us. We must go on with Krsna consciousness without any hesitation, and Krsna will give us protect. If you are more tortured, then Krsna will appear as Nrsimhadeva and give you all protection
- Don't waste your time by questioning some spiritual master or somebody unless you have pranipat. You must be ready to accept the answer which he gives; then make inquiry
- Even we have to feed them, we produce our own grain. So where is the question of taking money? So therefore it is required, somebody must produce food. Then there is no necessity of money
- Every one of us is little, a small controller. Somebody controls in his office. Somebody controls in his family life. Somebody controls a few factories. There are controllers. But nobody can say that "I am the supreme controller." That is not possible
- Everyone has got the right to interpret in a different way, but we have to accept parampara, the disciplic succession. Just like I have given one burfi. Everyone knows it is burfi, and if somebody interprets, "It is stone," so it will not be accepted
- Everyone in this material world, he may become an isvara is his group, but he is also controlled by somebody superior. That is the position of this relative isvara. But Krsna is absolute isvara. Nobody is isvara above Him. That is Krsna
- Everyone is dancing as maya is impelling. Now we have to dance as Krsna is impelling. That's all. The dancing will continue. Somebody is dancing in the ballroom and somebody is dancing in this temple
- Everyone is friend. I am not pure; therefore I am thinking somebody as my enemy
- Everyone is searching after to love somebody. That's a fact. Because we are lover. Our constitutional position is lover
- Everyone is servant; nobody is master. So there is gradation of service. That's all. Somebody is serving as President, somebody is serving as constable, somebody is serving as dog, somebody is serving as cat
- Everyone loves somebody. But we are being frustrated, because that is not real love
- First of all you should find out somebody where you can surrender. If there is duplicity in surrender, that is useless. First of all see whether you can surrender there; then accept him spiritual master and then please him by your service and inquiry
- Four hundred years before, the Red American, Red Indians, they were the proprietor. Now you are the proprietor. Now, after, say, four hundred years or thousand years, somebody will come. They'll become proprietor. So actually, we are not proprietor
- Generally we don't praise or eulogize somebody or criticize somebody. That is not our business. Our business is Krsna consciousness, God consciousness, always thinking that we are eternal servant of Krsna
- God is good means when He's favoring somebody and when He's killing somebody, both of them are benefited. Therefore God is always good, both ways
- God is one. Just like water. Somebody says "water," somebody says "pani," somebody says "jala," but the end is, the aim is, water
- God is real, anything in connection with God, according to His instruction, that is real. All other things are imitation. So always remember that if somebody takes us as religionists, yes, we are religionists, but pure religionists
- God is so kind that man is also made according to His form. That is a special facility given to man, not that somebody imagines God, "Because man has two hands, therefore God has two hands." No. That is not a fact
- Grace means he'll willingly give you mercy, & mercy means you ask for mercy. Sadhana-siddha & krpa-siddha. You are trying to earn one lakh of rupees - that is sadhana. But if somebody is gracious he can give: "Take a lakh. Don't work hard" That is grace
- Guru is necessary for him who is inquisitive of transcendental subject matter. He requires a guru. Not ordinary man. Just like somebody keeps some cats and dogs as fashion. Guru is not like that
- Here it is said, mudha, everyone who is simply living in the fool's paradise, manufacturing his own ideas like Ajamila... Somebody has taken, "This is my duty," somebody has... He is a fool. You must know what is your duty from guru
- Hindu, or I may be a Christian, but the fact is that we are serving somebody. Either you be Hindu or Muslim or Christian or you may profess any religion, but you must be serving somebody. Is it not? So that serving is religion. Try to understand this
- How to spend the money for Krsna, that is our policy. We do not want to keep money. We cannot keep, that is not possible. Somebody will take it. Ultimately the government will take. Better spend it for Krsna
- How you can think of Krsna always? That is not possible unless you become too much addicted. Just like if you love somebody, then you can think of him always
- I am cutting throat of one poor animal under my protection. If somebody cuts my throat, how much I am unhappy. And I'm doing the same business and I'm human being? How can I call myself a human being? I have no sense even of compassion
- I am killing somebody, he is being killed. I am envious. And I forget that I'll be killed. Then I am envious to me also
- I am simply messenger. Mercy is of Bhaktivinoda Thakura and Srila Prabhupada. Before your coming they predicted, that "Somebody will bring." Maybe that somebody I am. Bhaktivinoda Thakura predicted
- I am so glad that somebody has donated sufficient funds to construct the throne. Your design appears to be very nice, nicer than the design which I gave you drawn by Gaurasundara
- I have got a particular lust within me, and when I find somebody corroborating with that particular lust, oh, I accept him, that leader
- I must explain my position because in these days, a person being worshiped as most exalted personality is something revolution. Because they like democracy, by vote somebody should be elevated however rascal he may be
- If I am surcharged with electricity, I touch, you also become electric. And if he touches, he'll become. But if one is not in touch with electricity, then it will not act. So one must be electrified. Then if he touches somebody, he'll be electrified
- If I hate somebody or if I love somebody he is also in my heart. Therefore simply by hating Krishna he gets salvation, like Kamsa. So if you want to hate, hate Krishna
- If I say I'm God and somebody accepts me as God, then he's a foolish man. They do not know what is meaning of God
- If in the high-court, if somebody pleads, "Sir, I have got my own law," Mr. Justice will not accept. So similarly, dharma you cannot manufacture
- If somebody becomes in connection with Krsna consciousness, or God consciousness, and acts in that spirit, that is never lost. The action of Krsna conscious activities will never be lost
- If somebody comes and drives us out of this room, that does not mean I am finished. I shall go and take shelter of another room. Similarly, when the soul, when the body is killed or annihilated by nature or by force, the soul takes shelter of another body
- If somebody comes forward to offer some service, the same reluctant acaryas will encourage the building of costly temples by such servitors
- If somebody comes, "Swamiji, initiate me." I immediately say that "You have to follow these four principles," and he goes away
- If somebody comes, he says, "Take this elephant, I give you free," will you take? Will you accept? You know that elephant will devour you, your all your means or income and all family income, because you cannot maintain elephant
- If somebody criticizes, "Oh, Caitanya Mahaprabhu walked on leg and you are travelling in the jet plane?" Shall I have to take that ideal? These are rascaldom. When you have to work, you have to work with the greatest facility
- If somebody cuts my throat, I become so sorry or so aggrieved. Why shall I cut the throat of other animals? This is civilization. And not that go on killing animals like anything and hunt upon the woman, topless woman, make business
- If somebody gives me a new dress, so I say: "Oh, it is a new dress. Very nice." So that is my enjoyment. Similarly if you satisfy Krsna daily a very gorgeous dress. Just like today I see it is very nice. This kind of dress should be supplied to Krsna
- If somebody has done something wrong he is taken to the court and the judge gives his decision, whether he is criminal or not. The man who has arrested him, he cannot give the decision. It has to be tried by the higher authority
- If somebody imitates barking of the dog, if he says, "This is new frontier of knowledge," so a foolish man can believe that "How you have learned to bark like dog! Oh, great advancement." But an intelligent man says "What is the use of this?"
- If somebody is claiming that "I am brahmana," then government should force him to become actually a brahmana. That is government's duty; that is secular state. Not that "Let people go to hell. We don't care for them." That is not required
- If somebody is imitating, that is simply imitation. So imitation has no value. The real thing is this meditation: you chant and hear. This meditation. Meditation means to absorb your mind in the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If somebody is interested to know what is the important thing, then he can understand this. And if he's animal, simply eating, sleeping, mating, what he will understand?
- If somebody makes distinction between Hindu or Christian philosophy, he is not a philosopher. He can not say the sun is the Indian sun because it shines in India, or it's the American sun because it shines in America. But actually the sun is the same sun
- If somebody pinches my body, because the consciousness is all over the body, so I feel: "Somebody's pinching me." But when the conscious, consciousness is not there, if somebody chops up my body I will not protest
- If somebody regularly executes such service unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead under the direction of a bona fide spiritual master, then gradually he rises to the platform of serving in pure love of God
- If somebody says that "Bhaktivedanta Swami is everything," does it mean I have lost my personality?
- If somebody says that "I am introducing this religious process," that is nonsense. Nobody will be interested. But if God gives you law, just like the state gives you law, one has to accept. So religion means to accept the order of God. That is religion
- If somebody says, "Oh, why shall I serve God?" all right, then you shall have to serve dog. That's all. Therefore he is befooled. He does not know that he has to serve somebody. His constitutional position is like that. He cannot escape
- If somebody thinks "I have got some money. I am very fortunate." It is, actually it is not fortune. Real fortunate is he who is advanced in Krsna consciousness. He is fortunate. Otherwise, all are unfortunate
- If the land is the property of somebody, so whose property is the sea? But there must be somebody. That is faith. Common sense. But they have no common sense even
- If you becoming a servant of dog, your everything is supplied by somebody, but do you think that becoming servant of God, nothing will be supplied to you?
- If you can constantly, twenty-four hours, if you hear and chant Hear means somebody chants or you chant yourself or hear, or some of your colleague may chant, you hear. Or he may hear, you may chant. This process must go on
- If you cannot believe in the words of somebody whom you are going to appoint as your teacher, if you have no faith in his words, then what is the use of going to such teacher? There is no use. Don't waste your time and don't waste his time
- If you come to the temple and you get the impression of Radha-Krsna so nice and if you keep within you (your) heart... But that can be kept when you love. Just like if you love somebody, you always keep within your heart the form of your lover
- If you find somebody who has no competitor, equal, and who has no superior, then He is God. The definition of God can be given in two words: one who has no superior and has no equal
- If you foolishly say that God is dead, that does not mean His law is also dead. The law will go on. One king may be dead. The next, his son or somebody will become king, and the government law will go on
- If you go to somebody and if you say that "You become a devotee of Krsna, surrender unto Him," so you haven't got to... He'll not be angry. He may take it or not take it. But your business is finished. Krsna will recognize
- If you have committed a murder, then you also be hanged. These are the laws. When the king orders somebody to be hanged on account of his committing murder, the king is not sinful. King is helping that rascal to atone his murdering activities
- If you have to take some money from somebody, that is your income. And if you have to pay somebody that is your expenditure. Two things are going on. You cannot expect here in this material world simply income. There must be expenditure
- If you love somebody, the intense love is that your lover is everything. That is love. Just like a mother loves her child. So she is always anxious to take care of the child. Whole attention is on the child. These are examples. These are not actually love
- If you print books, some day somebody will read. But if we keep money, it creates disturbance. I am therefore always insisting, "Print books, Print books"
- If you take a nice fruit, mango, the taste is pleasing. That is called rasa, that taste. Anyway, anything enjoy, there is a rasa. Rasa. You love somebody, you kiss somebody, embrace somebody, there is a rasa
- If you think of me and work for me, then I am in your heart. If you love somebody he is in your heart
- If you think that you are not fit for my surrender, that's all right. But first of all you find out somebody where you can surrender; then talk
- If you want the definition of bhakti, the bhakti means to use the things for the proprietor. That is right use. If somebody use for another purpose, that is misuse
- If you want to inquire, you must go to somebody who knows the thing. Therefore, immediately, in the very beginning of the Vedanta-sutra, there is duality, that one must inquire, and one must answer
- If, after a long time, somebody embarks on a homeward journey, the pleasure of being homeward-bound diminishes the accompanying distress of the journey. The inconveniences of traveling become subordinate
- In India there is a system to become humble. If you take one blade of grass in your, between your lips and approach somebody, it is to be understood that you are approaching with great humbleness
- In Kashmir about hundred years ago. If somebody has stolen, cut his hand. Bas. He cannot steal any more. So one cutting hand means finish. In that part of the world, no more stealing
- In our childhood we had the occasion of taking part in a drama, Caitanya-lila. I took the part of Advaita, and our friends, others, somebody took the part of Caitanya, Nityananda. So that drama was so successful, it was unique in Calcutta
- In the material platform, if you serve somebody, you will find tired, satiated. You won't like. But if you engage yourself in the service of Krsna, you'll find yourself more energetic. You'll like to serve more and more. That is the test
- In the sastras, we have the Yamaraja, or there is justice department. Everything is there. So he is neutral. It is not that God is kind to somebody and unkind to some other, no. His position is always neutral
- Instead of serving Krsna, we are serving so many other things. Somebody is serving his family. Somebody is serving his country. Somebody is serving his dog. In this way, service is there - but the service is misplaced. Therefore we are not satisfied
- Isvara means controller. So every one of us is controller to some extent. Somebody is controlling his family, controlling his office, business, controlling his disciples
- Isvara, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is staying within the heart of everyone. So within the heart for everyone, if He can come out, so what is the difficulty for Him, from within the womb of somebody He can come?
- It is a common sense affair that if somebody takes the trouble of doing so many things for the last ten or twenty years and go there and touch the moon planet, come back, it is successful. So it may be complacence for him, but I don't think it is success
- It is a system in India that if somebody's invited to take prasadam, he takes something, some fruits, some sweetmeats, something, and offers to the Deity. Of course, that is distributed amongst the prasadam, but it is the system
- It is not that they become old and there is no more enjoyment or they are separated or somebody, Krsna goes somewhere and the Radharani goes to somewhere. No. Everything is eternal. They are enjoying
- It is not the method that is important. The real important is how to develop your love of Krsna. If somebody develops love of Krsna, or God, without those methods, there is no objection. We are not limited by the methods or ritual
- Jnana is not stereotyped. There is varieties of jnana. Just like in Vrndavana, there is jnana, but there is varieties. Somebody wants to love Krsna as servant. Somebody wants to love Krsna as friend. Somebody wants to appreciate Krsna's opulence
- Just because some body has made some mistakes does that mean that you should give up your whole career in Krishna Consciousness? What will that accomplish? Simply more rebirth and death
- Just like here we can see, somebody cannot live without smoking. It is practical. But none of our devotees smoke. So it is possible. Because a devotee is associating with the devotees, therefore he is acquiring the quality by association, contamination
- Just like I have established this institution. I know how it was established perfectly, and how it is going on. And somebody may not know how it was established in New York with so great difficulty. But because I am the origin founder, I know
- Just like if somebody claims that "I am millionaire. I am very rich," a poor man, walking on the street with niggardly dress, if he claims that "I am rich man," will you accept?
- Just like somebody is earning money, 10, 15, 20 dollars, and he is thinking of accumulating money, 100,000 dollars. So if somebody gives him immediately 100,000 dollars, "Take this," then 10, 15, 20, 100, 1000 dollars are all in
- Just like somebody keeps a batch of dogs to love. The dog also love the master, and the master loves the dog. So why not Krsna loving cows and calves and they also love Krsna?
- Just like somebody, they declare that "Krsna is everywhere. Why should we go to the temple?"
- Just like you love somebody. So if you chant his name, if you think of him, then you'll always remember. Similarly, if you simply think of Krsna, if you simply chant Hare Krsna name, then you remain man-maya
- Karabhajana said, "My dear King, if somebody gives up his occupational duties as they are prescribed for the different varnas & asramas, but takes complete shelter, surrendering himself unto the lotus feet of the Lord, such a person is no more a debtor"
- Kecit means "somebody, "very rarely." "Somebody" means "very rarely." It is not so easy thing to become vasudeva-parayanah
- Keep your movement very pure. You don't mind if somebody goes away. But we must keep our principles pure
- Krsna also wants somebody friendly. It doesn't matter whether he is a sannyasi or grhastha. So any grhastha, whose only aim is how to keep friendship with Krsna, he is also mahat, mahatma
- Krsna is fully independent. Just like we take our birth being bound by the cause of our karma. Krsna does not come being bound up by somebody's request or by His karma. He comes out of His free will
- Krsna, everyone is trying to love Krsna, but Krsna is trying to love somebody. Now how great She (Radharani) is. Just try to understand
- Laborer class, they are neither intelligent, nor, I mean to say, they want to take part in politics, nor they are able to do independent business. Under the circumstances, they are to give their labor and work under somebody and get some remuneration
- Let him become a family, householder life, then retired life, then... But sannyasa at the end, that is compulsory, not that unless he is shot down by somebody, he's not going to give up family life. That is not Vedic system
- Like a man fallen in the ocean, the only survival is... If somebody goes and picks him just one inch above the water, he feels immediately relieved. Immediately. So as soon as we are fixed up in Krsna consciousness, the immediate relief
- Like you are controller in your family, but you are controlled in the office. Similarly, everyone is dualistic. He's controller and controlled. But if you find somebody that He's only controller, not controlled, that is God
- Mass of people, they are not advanced. So simply by their vote, if somebody is elected, then they will have to repent
- Material body means klesada, different degrees of klesada. Somebody is millionaire - but don't think that his body is not klesada. His body is also klesada, giving some pain. Nobody is free from klesa
- My Guru Maharaja used to say, if somebody takes the salagrama and breaks peanuts, there is no devotion
- My Guru Maharaja used to say, therefore, "This is a society of cheaters and cheated." That's all. Somebody is cheater, and somebody is cheated. And they have made a civilization of cheaters and cheated. That's all
- Narada questioned him that "So far we know, that you are the supreme, but you also sometimes meditate and worship somebody." So in that connection Brahma explained that "We are not supreme. We are all appointed agents"
- Natural life means there are three modes of material nature. So somebody is affected or infected by some modes of material nature
- No enviousness. Why I shall be envious? If somebody is eating very nicely, and I am not eating nicely, why I shall be envious? We should be satisfied. Krsna has given him
- Nobody can claim that "I am the only rich," or "Nobody is richer than me." That is not possible. But if you find somebody who is the richest - nobody is richer than him - then he is God
- Nobody is independent. That is our point of view. Everyone is dependent. Somebody is voluntarily dependent on Krsna and somebody is by force dependent on maya. That's all
- Now, somebody's stealing for the sake of family maintenance, doing so many sinful activities, but when they are scattered again by the laws of nature, nobody will be sympathetic to me if I suffer for my own sinful activities
- Nowadays mahatma means one who does not know anything about Krsna, speaks all nonsense. He is mahatma. "Because we stamp somebody, mahatma, therefore he is mahatma
- One does not understand what is Krsna, then what to speak of loving Krsna? If you don't understand somebody, how you will love him?
- One has to worship something. Because it is my nature. I worship. Somebody worships God and somebody worships dog. Because I cannot remain without worshiping. Worshiping means loving. Without love there is no worship, there is no question
- One of my students just spoken that.... Somebody said that "To become desireless is the highest perfection." So he replied that "Desireless, that is also desire." You are thinking that "I shall become desireless." So this is also a desire
- Only if somebody brings a light into the darkness is it truly possible to see things as they are. Similarly, the light of knowledge is kindled by our preceptors, and we can see things as they are only by our preceptors' mercy
- "Only surrender to Me." So this is the verdict of all Vedic literatures. But if somebody thinks that "I can worship Brahma, I can worship Kali, I can worship Siva, or many other demigods, and still the same thing," this is impersonalist view
- Original person. Just like in our familywise, or guru-parampara-wise, there is somebody, original person. So similarly, the whole creation, there is original person
- Our awareness is there. You love somebody. But you are meant to love Krsna, that you have forgotten
- Our preaching on the basis of Personal God is almost revolutionary in India also. Last night somebody said that Aurobindo is greater than Krsna. So this is the world situation
- Our proposal is the sankirtanaih, the chanting, chanting of the holy name. So if somebody takes this principles, that "Well, we have got our holy name of God. We shall chant that holy name of God," then we have no objection
- Our simple method is to see whether somebody is speaking about Krsna or what Krsna has said. If he does not do so, then immediately accept him asuram bhavam asritah, a raksasa. How you can accept him as guru?
- People generally want wealth. They want to be very highly rich man, accumulate wealth, millions & millions of rupees. Then somebody wants to become very strong man, very beautiful man, very learned man, very famous man, so on. There are six opulences
- Please try to understand the philosophy of Krsna Consciousness in a nutshell: Every living entity has a dormant propensity to love somebody other who is very excellent in his opinion
- Regarding distribution of my books, somebody may say something, but that doesn't matter. Somehow or other they are taking our Krishna book. However it should be done so there is not legal implication. And aggressiveness is not good
- Regarding your seeking permission for selling some leather goods and water pipes: I say yes, you can sell. We have nothing to do with these things, but in special cases, if somebody asks us to sell intoxicants or similar things, we cannot do that
- Rupa Gosvami, their giving up family life was meaningful. But if somebody, out of poverty, he comes to Vrndavana to solve the capati problem, that is not Rupa Gosvami
- Say two hundred years ago the Americans, the European migrators, they were not proprietor - somebody was proprietor. Before them, somebody was proprietor or it was vacant land. The actual proprietor is Krsna
- Simply becoming vegetarian is no great qualification. Somebody is taking meat and somebody is taking vegetable, it does not make any difference
- So as the woman or the child requires the protection of somebody, similarly, by nature we are under the protection of some leader. But that supreme leadership is vested in the Supreme Lord
- So if somebody will complain, "Sir, your this servant is stealing like this," he would be very angry. The man who complains, he will be angry upon him, "Why do you come and complain?"
- So long the soul is there, it is working, it is moving. Just like your coat. It is dead. But so long it is on your body, it appears the coat is moving. The coat is moving. But if somebody is very much astonished, "Oh, how nice the coat is moving
- So there must be somebody ideal
- So we're very shocked and astonished that so many people are coming to the West, to the United States, and posing as holy men and simply making business, charging money, and giving somebody some magical formula whereby they can become God
- Somebody can dedicate his life, somebody can dedicate his money, somebody can dedicate his intelligence, somebody can dedicate his words. So it is not at all difficulty
- Somebody is chanting Hare Krsna, that is all right, but why the necessity of initiation?
- Somebody is in passion, somebody is in ignorance, somebody is in goodness. Even one is in goodness, goodness is also another. It may be higher quality, but that is maya quality. One has to go above goodness
- Somebody is living in a poor slum and another man is living in a very palatial building. So simply by endeavoring that "I shall live in a palatial building, and I shall not live in this poor slumhole," it is not possible because the destiny is there
- Somebody is politician, or householder, or something else. But because he has taken up some false duty and working hard for it, therefore he is an ass. He is forgetting his real business. Real business is that death will come. It will not avoid me
- Somebody is realizing the Absolute Truth as imperson and somebody is realizing the Absolute Truth as all-pervading Paramatma, Antaryami, and some persons are realizing the Absolute Truth as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Somebody is worshiping his mind, somebody is worshiping his country, somebody is worshiping his something else, something else, or somebody is worshiping some other demigods also. But that is not recommended in the sastra, at least in the Bhagavad-gita
- Somebody must decide, judge, and that is sastra
- Somebody offers you one million dollars, "Take it." You do not know what is the value of million dollars; you will refuse it. Little intelligence. So the choice is yours. In all the case, the choice is yours. If you know the value, instantly you accept
- Somebody questioned me somewhere that: "Why you have come to America?" Why not I shall come? I am servant of God, and this is kingdom of God. Why shall I not come? It is artificial to check me. If you check me, then you'll commit sinful activities
- Somebody wants to become sir, lord, the president, or rich man, king. Because after all these designations belong to the body & we are not this body. This is the first conception of spiritual realization. So one has no attraction for designation
- Somebody was discussing with me saguna and nirguna. Saguna means, according to their version, or a standard version, saguna means the material quality. They worship saguna-rupa. Saguna means forms of this material world
- Somebody will say, "Your Ramacandra may be very important person, but when Radharani goes to Krsna, Lord Ramacandra becomes His guard with arrows." When Radharani goes to Krsna, and Ramacandra has to serve Radharani with arrows and bows
- Somebody will take the money and spoil it. Better, if you spend it for Krsna, at least your service will be recognized. Krsna will see that this man is spending his hard-earned money for Me. That is called ajnata-sukrti
- Somebody, by pious activities, by good work, he's already in the sattva-guna, but the arrangement, social, political, economical arrangement is so bad that one is dragged to the tamo-guna. This is not civilization. This is degradation
- Somebody, manusyanam sahasresu, out of millions, one tries to understand, to make his life perfect
- Sometimes in disguise the king used to see whether this varnasrama-dharma is being maintained, properly being observed, whether somebody is simply wasting time like hippies
- Spiritual life means if somebody has advanced in spiritual life, and somebody, one, he is still in the neophyte stage, he will eulogize, "Oh, how fortunate he is. He has advanced. He is serving Krsna in such a nice way
- Submission means I must approach somebody who is actually in better position or higher position. Otherwise, what is the use of approaching? Tad viddhi pranipatena pariprasnena sevaya. And seva means service. You cannot challenge
- Suppose I have got some dress, black dress. Somebody calls, "You black dress," is that cause of anger? Somebody calls you black dress. So this is simply my false identification with the dress that I become angry
- Suppose if I see somebody smoking, but he is doing Krsna consciousness very nicely. So we should not deride. We shall give him concession to reform
- Suppose somebody has offended you. Excuse him. This is also another kind of penance
- Suppose somebody is Christian. He sees Krsna Consciousness as a movement of the Hindus. But actually it is not. Therefore, he has to become free from the designation of becoming an American
- Suppose you are destined to occupy some room, and somebody does not allow you to enter that room, is it not criminal?
- Suppose you have stolen something from somebody's house or some friends. You will not be happy, even possessing that thing, stolen property. But if someday you come to return that thing to that friend, you will be happy
- Take this one criterion: anything you want to learn from somebody, first of all you see whether that somebody is a devotee of Krsna; otherwise don't take any lesson
- The Darwin's theory says from monkey. That is also fact, that after monkey the living entity comes to the human form. Somebody says after lion. Somebody says after cow
- The difference is you don't believe. I believe. That's all. I take it immediately: "Yes, Krsna is operating." Therefore I have no problem. Somebody's operating, that you have to accept
- The difficulty is that we are quarreling amongst ourself. I am thinking Indian. Somebody's thinking "I am an American." Somebody's thinking "I'm Australian." "You cannot come here. You, I cannot allow you to come to my country"
- The fourth grade of man is the laborer class. They have no capacity either to become brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya. They have to take shelter of somebody and must be satisfied with the wages he takes from that
- The frog is perpetually within the well, and if somebody informs him that there is another big span of water, Atlantic Ocean, he simply calculates that "It may be a little more than this well, little more than this well"
- The guest who comes without any notice, he's called athiti. So according to Hindu custom, the householder is to keep always some foodstuff for athiti guest. Somebody may come without notice, so some foodstuff is already in the stock
- The idea of loving is not unknown to you. You love somebody. You love your wife. You love your children. You love your country. You love your society. There are so many loving aspect. But when you love Krsna, then your life is perfect
- The injunction is, when you receive somebody, even if you are very poor man, you should offer the guests a comfortable seat and a glass of water. That is not expensive. You can offer anyone a seat: "Please come and sit down here and take a glass of water"
- The jnanis, they are very much proud that they are advanced in knowledge and renouncing, but if somebody asks, "Sir, what you are renouncing?" "This world." "All right. When this world became your property that you are renouncing?"
- The process is Human civilization means not to drag somebody who is already in the sattva-guna or in the family of sattva-guna, to drag him down to the tamo-guna. The modern civilization is like that
- The proprietor of the house, he will take his meals, and before taking his meals, he will stand outdoors and call, "If somebody is hungry, please come. Still there is food here." And if there is no response, then he'll take. This is the Vedic system
- The record player which you gave me at the Stinson Beach is lost. It is stolen by somebody from my room while I was alone sleeping
- The same example, that the same state, the same man, when he was fighting in the battlefield, he was being elevated to higher position, rewarded. But same man coming back from the battlefield, he has killed somebody, some of his neighbor, he's hanged
- The soul is the production of Krsna. Therefore ultimately, He is our dearmost friend. We are trying to love somebody. That somebody is a perverted reflection of Krsna
- There are so many ducks. As soon as somebody goes there with some little food, oh, they go gather: quack quack quack quack'
- There are some men who claim to become Isvara, to become God. If somebody says, "I am God," or "I am controller," we have no objection. But if somebody says that "I am supreme God," or "supreme controller," then we have got objection
- There are two, not alone. So you cannot alone think of tat knowledge. You have to surrender to somebody. That is the process
- There is a Bengali, two lines: rakse krsna mare ke, mare krsna rakse ke. If Krsna, if God wants to kill somebody, oh, nobody can protect him. And if God wants to protect him, oh, nobody can kill him
- There is but one way to perceive things in the depth of darkness. Only if somebody brings a light into the darkness is it truly possible to see things as they are. Similarly, the light of knowledge is kindled by our preceptors
- There is somebody which is the source of everything. That is God
- They cannot understand that by serving Krsna, we become healthy or in our normal position. This is called ignorance. Somebody is trying to forget Him, somebody is trying to become equal with Him. This business is going on
- They wanted to create artificially somebody acarya and everything failed. They did not consider even with common sense that if Guru Maharaja wanted to appoint somebody as acarya, why did he not say? He said so many things, and this point he missed?
- They're also pure devotees because they're following my instruction. Just like a technician, he is expert, but somebody is assisting him
- This is my position, nowhere. I do not know. Just like I am being kicked like a football. I have no place. You have seen football playing. The football has no place. As soon as comes, somebody's feet, he kicks. He goes to another body. He kicks
- This is realization. Everyone knows that "I want to love somebody"
- This is, means, mamsa. You cannot escape this. "Life for life." That is the law everywhere. If you have murdered somebody, you must be killed also. So you can escape the so-called state laws, but you cannot escape the laws of the material nature
- This Krsna consciousness movement is trying to educate men that "After all, you are servant. You have to serve somebody. You are now serving your senses. Now just divert your service to Krsna, or God, and you will be happy. That's all"
- This yellow color refers to Caitanya Mahaprabhu, golden color. So this is also confirmed. If somebody says that "He is Krsna. Why He is not blackish?" No. He appears as the devotee of Krsna in golden color. We say, therefore, "golden avatara"
- Those who believe in God, generally they approach God in distress, when they're in need of money, and somebody wants to study what is God out of inquisitiveness, and somebody wants to understand the science of God
- Three is given to the enemy. According to our Indian system, if you give somebody three, that means he is enemy
- To get a motorcar in this country is ordinary thing, but in our country, in India, if somebody has got a motorcar, he's considered to be very rich man. Here even a worker goes on motorcar, but in India only a person who is very rich
- We are making this preaching work of Krsna consciousness. If somebody comes he's Krsna's, he's not mine. These boys serving me, not for my sense gratification, for developing Krsna consciousness
- We are taking so much labor in writing books. If somebody reads, certainly that is satisfaction
- We have got experience that if we infect some disease, contaminous disease, then we must suffer from that disease. So it is not God's creation that somebody is suffering from some painful condition and somebody is enjoying. No
- We have got our ideas of richness. I may be rich, but you are richer than me. Somebody is richer than you. Somebody is richer than another, another, another. You go, make proceed. When you find out the final richest person, that is Bhagavan
- We have invented something new, to become servant of sex and intoxication." And if somebody says, "Yes, it is all right. You go on with this. Simply meditate for fifteen minutes and you'll actually realize that you are God..." This is asuric
- We have renounced our family life after thinking something. Now, if somebody comes, "Swamiji, you take thousand millions of dollars and marry again and become a family man," I'll never become, because I have got my bad experience
- We have to consult sastra. What is our problem, we have to consult sastra. And sastra, how we can consult sastra. Sastra, we have to go somebody who knows sastra
- We must love. There is no escape. I must love somebody, because the propensity's there. So the original love is for Krsna. But because we have forgotten Krsna, therefore our love is distributed in so many ways
- We should consider the money, after all, is earned with hard labor. So somebody will bring money with hard labor, and another body will spend like irresponsible prince; that should be stopped. That is management
- We should divide our society in such a way that somebody, some group of men is engaged in studying the dharma principle and spreading it. Just like we have taken the principle, generally, to spread what is meant by real dharma
- We should not be intolerant. Even somebody has done some wrong unto me, tapasvi
- We want somebody in our society to know Sanskrit well enough for reading, not to be a great scholar, but just enough as needed
- We want to serve God with some material purpose, some material gain. Of course, that is also nice. If somebody goes to God for some material gain, he is far greater than the person who never goes to God
- What is beyond our imagination, beyond our mental cultivation, beyond the reach of our senses, we have to accept authority. Exactly in the same way, just like we have to accept somebody as our father simply on the version of mother
- What is the value of this lump of matter? It will be thrown in the street, and somebody will kick on the face. Nobody will care. Nobody will care. But so long the soul is there, if you touch the hair even - "Why you are touching my hair?"
- Whatever service we can do for Krishna, even if somebody is not able to execute fully Krishna Consciousness, whatever amount of service he does it never goes in vain
- Whatever you say, that's all right. Now, we are seeing the other party; if somebody there, "It is like this," that's all right. I'm not going to test it. So what is the use of arguing?
- When he is old enough, then the husband leaves the home and gives charge to the elderly son: "My dear boys, take charge of your mother." So she is always in charge of somebody
- When he was dying he also saw that three ferocious persons, very fearful persons with rope in their hands, very fearful, he saw. Sometimes dying man cries because he sees that "Somebody has come to take me to Yamaraja." He sees, and he is very fearful
- When Krsna desires that "This man should be killed now," or "He must die now," nobody can check. Rakhe krsna mare ke mare krsna rakhe ke. If Krsna desires to kill somebody, nobody can give him protection - no power
- When Krsna feels fatigue, He lies down on the Yamuna and immediately His friends come. Somebody fans Him; somebody gives massage. Therefore He is the master
- When Krsna forces somebody to surrender, that is a great favor. But generally, He does not do so. But He does so to a person who is very sincere to Krsna's service but at the same time he has got slight desire for material enjoyment
- When one is living, a big man, nobody can go before him or touch him - there are so many guards. But the same man, when he's dead, if he's lying on the floor, if somebody kicks on his face, nobody cares, finished
- When the king orders somebody to be hanged on account of his committing murder, the king is not sinful. King is helpful. King is helping that rascal to atone his murdering activities
- Why shall I surrender? That is our mentality. If somebody says, good man, that "You surrender. I shall give you good instruction," "Oh, why shall I surrender to you?" That is material life
- Without any scientific knowledge, if somebody says in some religion, for eating meat, that "Animal has no soul. You can kill as many as you like," so that is not dharma
- Without rendering service, nobody can exist. We are all exchanging simply service. I am rendering service to somebody. Somebody's rendering service to me. So whole world is existing under this system, rendering service
- Without understanding, if you follow like a storm, that is no use. That is no use. Slow, but sure. Go slow... And that is the defect in the modern. If somebody can recite Bhagavad-gita like storm, it is to be understood he has perfected himself. No
- Yes, he'll (the Ford boy) become devotee, just like George is becoming devotee. So if somebody comes in our touch and if he is sincere, he'll become devotee
- Yes, to call one another prabhu is all right, but not to become prabhu. To accept others as prabhu, and remain as servant is the idea. But because somebody is calling you prabhu, one should not become a prabhu, and treat others as servants
- You cannot approach even sun. The scientists say even from so many millions of miles away, if a planet or somebody goes near the sun, immediately he will be burned into ashes
- You give a small bird some grains. You'll see like this: "Is there enemy? Somebody's coming. Somebody's killing me." So full of anxieties. This is the condition. This is the condition. So you cannot, you cannot be free from the anxiety
- You have mentioned about the disagreement amongst our god-brothers, and it is a fact. But so far as I am concerned, I am trying to execute my humble bit, and if somebody disagrees in these activities, what can I do?
- You have to adopt this yogic process (transfer that attachment to Krsna), meditation. Unless you have got love for somebody, attachment for somebody, how you can think of him always? That is not possible
- You want to love somebody, but the love is misplaced, therefore you are baffled. Replace it to Krsna, you'll be happy. Love is there, that is not a new thing. But you are misplacing the love. That information we are giving