Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Questions On... Prabhupada
The category contains questions asked to Srila Prabhupada about him personally (his life, experience, possessions, etc.)
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Questions On... Prabhupada's Family (30 P)
Pages in category "Questions On... Prabhupada"
The following 122 pages are in this category, out of 122 total.
- All the devotees here are your disciples, Srila Prabhupada, eternal disciples, eternal servitors. But what if we have to take birth in the material world in the next life? How will we be able to render direct service unto you?
- Are you a Bhagavan?
- Are you a brahmana? By birth you're a brahmana, right?
- Are you God?
- Are you happy always in reflection?
- Are you in this world?
- Are you perfect master?
- Are you retiring now?
- Are you yourself or do your followers regard you as an incarnation of Krsna or as the teacher of His teachings?
- Back to the temple we'll be performing aratik to Your Divine Grace. And there was not very much time. I was wondering whether during the time we're performing aratik to you, whether it's proper to be giving out cookies to the children?
- But by that time you had some kind of... organization going?
- But from '65-'66 how did you manage? You didn't have any money with you
- Can I ask is this a very special welcome for you, or is this a performance that you go through each day?
- Can we touch your feet, Swamiji?
- Can you repeat why you said you have been successful where others have not?
- Can you show me something about that visva-svarupa?
- Can you tell me how you feel led, you know, how you are guided to do what you do?
- Could I ask you if you might sign... Put your name in... Autograph?
- Could you recall the beginning of your first trip to USA and how you spread the message? I was told that you came here with six dollars?
- Could you tell me how old you are?
- Did you come with the purpose of spreading Krsna consciousness?
- Did you get formal training with a...?
- Do we announce that you will give darsana on the stage for five minutes?
- Do you ever feel Krsna's presence, or see Him?
- Do you have the powers of Jesus? Can you say to a person, "Rise up and walk," when they're paralyzed?
- Do you receive visitors most of the time, or do you do a lot of reading?
- Do you regret having come back to India?
- Do you see yourself then as the savior of American youth?
- Do you understand your previous lives from the descriptions in authoritative texts, or from any introspective recollection of your own?
- Do you want the peanuts roasted in ghee or just dry roasting?
- Do you watch TV yourself?
- Have you ever seen Krsna?
- Have you seen Krsna?
- Have you studied other religions?
- How can we repay you?
- How come we (your disciples) come to you (Srila Prabhupada)?
- How did you manage immediately after landing in USA?
- How do you make everything that you say so simple to understand?
- How long do you want to work in Bombay?
- How long have you been a Hare Krsna man?
- How many dollars you had when you arrived in New York?
- How much money did you carry with you (to America)?
- How old are you?
- I am thinking about this, Swamiji, that your Guru Maharaja is preaching through you, and you are preaching through them?
- I should just like to know how old you are
- I thought I heard it said that you are in this world without being a part of it?
- I understand that you only sleep about two or three hours a day. And do you usually sleep during the middle of the daytime as well?
- I understand you sleep very little. You sleep three to four hours a night. Do you feel that this is what any person who is spiritually actualized will also realize?
- I want to please Srila Prabhupada. How does he know my progress and my service, when I'm so far away from him and if I don't write him?
- I would like to ask, Swami, would you pray for me?
- If it is not too much a personal question, have you had a saksaska?
- If you had died before you had come to the United States, would that have been a tragedy?
- In the park, Srila Prabhupada (I was coming here daily for cooking my food)?
- Shall I come Monday at three o'clock and wake you up?
- She said that probably would be the first and last time she will see you, so she wants to know if she can continue to contact you?
- She's asking why is three to four hours the amount that you sleep. How have you reached that standard?
- Should we do that (you write on the car, "The Spiritual Master of USA.")?
- So I do not know why you have asked about my previous life. Whether I was subjected to the laws of material nature?
- Sometimes, Srila Prabhupada, devotees want to know what your greatest pleasure would be, how you would want your disciples to...
- Srila Prabhupada. You're very, very regulated, almost down to the minute in your activities. This is also a big help in utilizing time?
- Swamiji, a very personal question. How would you react when people give you a godly reception?
- Swamiji, you have seen Krsna?
- Well I understand you do a lot of work translating and that you only sleep two hours a day. Is that right?
- Well, you're educated, you see... Yes, but how many of these are?
- What country are you from?
- What impelled you personally, when you, at a fairly late stage in life, to come to the West to teach? And are you surprised at the great success you've had?
- What is the power and mystery of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, how he is doing so many things but yet he does not appear like these others yogis who are..., like Satya Sai Baba who is making magic and...?
- What is the thing that will please you most, Srila Prabhupada?
- What is your age now?
- What is your background? Are you from India?
- What was the idea?
- What will happen to the movement in the United States when you die?
- What's going to happen to you in the next life?
- When did you become the spiritual leader of Krsna consciousness?
- When you have a question put to you, you are very clear what the answer shall be. (devotees chuckle) Have you any doubts yourself that have not appeared to us?
- Where can you be reached? Anyplace?
- Where is your main home?
- Why the Swamiji doesn't like women?
- Will you always be our spiritual master?
- Will you be our spiritual master for eternity?
- Would your Guru Maharaja tell a lot of Bengali proverbs, Srila Prabhupada?
- Yadubara wanted to film you translating. Is that all right?
- Yes, but when you go out do you feel it (the cold)?
- You (Srila Prabhupada) accept our (his disciples) karma also. Is that correct?
- You are a cultured man. You're educated... Did you not learn...? Who gave you the talent to translate your Vedic scriptures?... Who gave you the talent, father?
- You are accepting to you questions put by a young man. Will you still kindly answer all questions put by an old?
- You are at this particular time then the head in the world of this movement? Would that be correct?
- You are in India today a religious life, or...?
- You are intent to serve the Lord Krsna in the same method for ever?
- You are now the leader and the spiritual master. Who will take your place?
- You are of the same line of Purusottama Sarasvati, the great philosopher, no?
- You are the founder of this movement. You are the founder?
- You are the head of ISKCON, the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. Is it a church?
- You belong to the Caitanya...?
- You belong to West Bengal?
- You came here not too many years ago. Did you ever expect that it would grow into what it has over the years?
- You came here ten years ago, or eleven years ago. You were almost seventy at the time...?
- You came, sir, to this country in 1965, as I said, on instructions or orders given you by your spiritual master. By the way, who was your spiritual master?
- You didn't start everything off (Krsna consciousness)?
- You go to bed at two-thirty?
- You have a taste for nim?
- You have asked how you can thank me
- You have asked me about my plans...
- You know his (Paramananda's) wife, mother Satyabhama? She sent you a gift. Do you want to see it?
- You know the story (of the tortoise and the hare)?
- You said you wanted to shave and have your head shaved today?
- You take rest usually from..., up to two o'clock?
- Your base there is in Bombay?
- Your Divine Grace, can I ask you how old you are now?
- Your Grace, could I ask you, first, how you pronounce your name?
- Your home base is in Los Angeles?
- Your knowledge of Sanskrit, this is one of your basic interests?