Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Delivering"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total.
- After bestowing mercy upon Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, the Lord started for southern India. When He came to Kurma-ksetra, He delivered a person named Vasudeva
- After delivering Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, the Lord desired to go to South India to preach
- After that, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered the celebrated Sapta-tala trees, took His bath at Setubandha Ramesvara and visited the temple of Lord Siva known as Ramesvara
- After the Lord accepted the sannyasa order of life, He delivered not only Mayavadi sannyasis but speculative students, atheists and those who were attached to fruitive activities and unnecessary criticism
- After this, all the Mayavadi sannyasis and learned scholars at Varanasi began discussing Srimad-Bhagavatam. In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered them
- After this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu carefully delivered some prasadam into the hands of Govinda to be given to Haridasa Thakura
- After thus delivering the people in general, the Lord desired to leave Varanasi. After instructing Sri Sanatana Gosvami, He sent him toward Vrndavana
- Alas, has Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu incarnated to deliver all kinds of sinners with the exception of a king named Maharaja Prataparudra
- Alas, has Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu made His advent deciding that He will deliver all others with the exception of me? He bestows His merciful glance upon many lower-class men who are usually not even to be seen
- All the Lord's devotees then said, "You have incarnated to deliver fallen souls. You have delivered them in the east and in the south, and now you are delivering them in the west"
- All the people began to call very loudly, "All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is the son of Maharaja Nanda! Now You have appeared in order to deliver the whole world"
- Although I am a fallen soul, the lowest of men, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered me from the blazing forest fire of great material opulence by His mercy
- As an incarnation of God, You are delivering so many fallen souls. I am also a greatly unhappy fallen soul. Kindly deliver me by Your mercy
- Because of the devotional service of these two persons (Advaita Acarya and Haridasa Thakura), Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu descended as an incarnation. Thus He preached the holy name of the Lord and ecstatic love of Krsna to deliver the entire world
- By descending as an incarnation at Navadvipa, You, just like Krsna, have already delivered all the living entities of the universe
- Desiring to deliver all the people of Bengal, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the heart of Nakula Brahmacari
- Despite being contaminated by all the bad qualities of this Kali-yuga, if one surrenders unto the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord will surely and certainly deliver him. The best example is Jagai and Madhai
- During the month of Caitra, while living at Jagannatha Puri, the Lord delivered Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, and at the beginning of the next month (Vaisakha), He decided to go to South India
- Haridasa Thakura replied, "My dear Lord, the deliverance of all moving and nonmoving living entities takes place only by Your mercy. You have already granted this mercy and delivered them"
- How the government will be good? This is also bad. Mahaprabhu's name is Patita-pavana; He is delivering all bad men. In the Kali-yuga there is no good men at all - all bad. Strong you will have to become to deal with all bad men
- I am unseeable and untouchable, but You have accepted me as Your servant. This means that You have delivered me from a hellish condition and raised me to the Vaikuntha platform
- I have already described Caitanya's deliverance of the Mayavadi sannyasis in the Seventh Chapter of the Adi-lila, when I described the glories of the Panca-tattva - Sri Caitanya, Sri Nityananda Prabhu, Advaita Prabhu, Gadadhara Prabhu and Srivasa
- I have come to deliver all the fallen souls, but now just the opposite has happened. How can these rogues be delivered? How may they be benefited?
- I must certainly deliver all these fallen souls who blaspheme Me and do not offer Me obeisances
- If You simply deliver us by Your transcendental strength, then certainly Your name will be known as Patita-pavana, the savior of the fallen souls
- In the Age of Kali, Lord Krsna assumes a golden color and, accompanied by His personal devotees, introduces hari-nama-sankirtana, the chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra. By this process He delivers love for Krsna to the general populace
- In the Fifteenth Chapter I have described how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu highly praised the qualities of His devotees and accepted lunch at the house of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya. At that time, He delivered Amogha
- In the Ninth Chapter is a description of how Gopinatha Pattanayaka was delivered and how the people of the three worlds were able to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In the Seventh Chapter of the Adi-lila I have already elaborately described Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's deliverance of the sannyasis at Varanasi, but I shall briefly repeat it in this chapter
- In the Sixth Chapter I have told how Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya was delivered, and in the Seventh Chapter I have described the Lord's tour of different holy places and His deliverance of Vasudeva
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered the entire three worlds, not only by His personal presence but also by empowering others. I shall briefly describe how He empowered a living being in Bengal
- In this way, for five days Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered the people of Varanasi. Finally, on the next day, He became very eager to leave
- In this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally toured Bengal, East Bengal, Orissa and the southern countries, and He delivered all kinds of people by spreading Krsna consciousness
- It is through Him (Advaita Acarya) that Lord Caitanya spread the sankirtana movement and through Him that He delivered the world
- Lord Caitanya is Krsna in a yellow complexion, and He is Sacinandana, the son of mother Saci. He is the most charitable personality because He came to deliver krsna-prema, unalloyed love for Krsna, to everyone
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda is standing before you, and He delivered many, many sinful persons to the transcendental position of love of Krsna
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered the two fallen brothers Jagai and Madhai, but the entire world is presently full of Jagais and Madhais, or, in other words, woman-hunters, meat-eaters, gamblers, thieves and other rogues
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Gaurahari, came here personally to deliver you. Now rest assured that all the impediments meant for your bondage are gone
- My dear Lord, You have accepted the form of a devotee just to deliver all the fallen souls of this world
- My dear Sir, You have delivered me from a very unhappy condition. I request that You take Your lunch at my place. Please accept this invitation
- My Lord, I have heard that You are going to Vrndavana. Please stay here at Varanasi for some days and deliver us, for we are Your two servants
- My Lord, the moving entities who have heard Your loud sankirtana have already been delivered from bondage to the material world, and after the nonmoving living entities like trees hear it, there is an echo
- O hero of charity, please deliver unto us the nectar of Your lips. That nectar increases lusty desires for enjoyment and diminishes lamentation in the material world
- O sinful person, envious of pure devotees, I shall not deliver you! Rather, I shall have you bitten by these germs for many millions of years
- Of the two Brahmans, You are fair-complexioned, and the other, Lord Jagannatha, is blackish. Both of You are delivering the whole world
- On one occasion the Lord ate the food of a brahmana guest three times, and later, in confidence, the Lord delivered that brahmana from material engagement
- On the plea of visiting all those holy places, the Lord converted many thousands of residents and thus delivered them. Simply by touching the holy places, He made them into great places of pilgrimage
- Only Varanasi was left because the people there were against Your missionary activities. Now You have delivered them, and we are all very happy
- Out of Your causeless mercy, You have delivered me from the materialistic path. Now, by the same causeless mercy, please tell me what my duty is
- Radha-Krsna worship is little difficult. We have to worship Him with great awe and veneration. But Caitanya Mahaprabhu has voluntarily come to deliver the fallen souls. Little service, He will be satisfied
- Ramananda Raya replied, "My dear Lord, You have delivered so many sinful people. This King Prataparudra, the King of Orissa, is actually a servitor of the Lord and Your devotee"
- Since Lord Caitanya is especially merciful to innocent, unsophisticated persons, His name is also Patita-pavana, the deliverer of the most fallen conditioned souls
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu appeared in order to deliver all the fallen souls. Therefore He devised many methods to liberate them from the clutches of maya
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered almost all the fallen souls by directly meeting them. He delivered others by entering the bodies of great devotees, such as Nakula Brahmacari
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave even the Bheels an opportunity to chant the holy name and come to the platform of ecstatic love. Thus He delivered all of them. Who has the power to understand the transcendental pastimes of the Lord
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave Ramananda Raya a vivid description of His travels to the holy places and told him how He had acquired the two books named Krsna-karnamrta and Brahma-samhita. The Lord delivered the books to Ramananda Raya
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained for some days in Akrura-tirtha. He delivered everyone there simply by distributing the holy name of Krsna and ecstatic love for the Lord
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to southern Mathura (Madurai) and delivered the original manuscript of the Kurma Purana to Ramadasa Vipra
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed such mercy to the King that from that day on the Lord became known as Prataparudra-santrata, the deliverer of Maharaja Prataparudra
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then said, "It is not possible to describe Krsna's mercy, for He has delivered you both from the well of material enjoyment"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, however, moves from one country to another, personally or by His representative. Thus He, as the moving Brahman, delivers all the people of the world
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who had descended to deliver the entire universe, accepted the invitation of Vallabha Bhatta just to give him happiness
- Sri Krsna Caitanya has appeared in order to deliver again the process of devotion. He is so kind that He is distributing love of Krsna. Everyone should be attracted more and more to His lotus feet, as humming bees are attracted to a lotus flower
- Sri Krsna Caitanya Prabhu, 1968 - O Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, kindly show me your causeless mercy. Sri-krsna-caitanya prabhu daya karo more. Because You have come to deliver fallen souls, so You will not find the most fallen soul like me
- Srila Vasudeva Datta Thakura wanted to suffer for the sinful activities of all the people of the world so that Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu might deliver them
- The devotees of Lord Krsna are very much attracted by the sankirtana movement of Lord Caitanya. This avatara of the Lord does not kill the miscreants, but delivers them by His causeless mercy
- The King said, "Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has descended just to deliver all kinds of sinful, lowborn persons. Consequently He has delivered sinners like Jagai and Madhai"
- The Lord (Caitanya) went to the southernmost tip of the Indian peninsula, known as Setubandha (Cape Comorin). Everywhere He distributed the bhakti cult and love of Krsna, and in this way He delivered everyone
- The Lord can deliver anyone and everyone, even though one may have fallen from the injunctions of revealed scriptures. This is Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's special mercy
- The Lord delivered the fallen souls in some places by meeting them directly, in other places by empowering a pure devotee, and in still other places by appearing before someone Himself
- The Lord sometimes took the part of Goddess Durga, Laksmi (the goddess of fortune) or the chief potency, Yogamaya. Sitting on a cot, He delivered love of Godhead to all the devotees present
- The Lord stayed at Prayaga for three days. He delivered the holy name of Krsna and ecstatic love. Thus He delivered many people
- The Lord stayed there for seven days and delivered all kinds of offenders and sinners
- The offerings of prasadam in the temple of Lord Jagannatha were of the highest quality. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would bring this prasadam and deliver it to the two devotees
- The supreme desire to deliver the entire world meets in the two of Them, and for that reason also They are one and the same
- The Third Chapter also tells how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered everyone by bestowing upon the universe the holy name of the Lord, and it describes how Haridasa Thakura established the glories of the holy name by his practical example
- The two brothers submitted, "Dear Lord, You have incarnated to deliver the fallen souls. You should consider that in this world there is none so fallen as us"
- Thereafter mother Sacidevi saw the brothers Krsna and Balarama in Their manifestation of Lord Caitanya and Nityananda. Then the Lord delivered the two brothers Jagai and Madhai
- Thereafter the Lord delivered love of Krsna to His mother, Sacidevi, nullifying her offense at the feet of Advaita Acarya. Thus there was a meeting with Advaita Acarya, who later had a vision of the Lord's universal form
- These two brothers were the witnesses who proved that Lord Caitanya was rightly named Patita-pavana, "the deliverer of the fallen souls"
- This baby has all the symptoms of Lord Narayana on His palms and soles. He will be able to deliver all the three worlds
- This child will preach the Vaisnava cult and deliver both His maternal and paternal families
- Thus by direct meetings, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered the three worlds. Some people, however, were entangled in material activities and could not go
- Thus he understood that in the future this child would deliver all the three worlds
- To deliver all fallen souls, the Lord traveled from country to country. He personally tasted the transcendental pleasure of devotional service, and He simultaneously spread the cult of devotion everywhere
- To deliver all the materially contaminated people of the world, that same Krsna has descended in the moving form of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Vasudeva Datta told Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "My dear Lord, You incarnate just to deliver all conditioned souls. I now have one petition, which I wish You would accept"
- Venkata Bhatta said, "Please be merciful to me and stay at my house during Caturmasya. Speak about Lord Krsna's pastimes and kindly deliver me by Your mercy"
- When the Lord toured South India, He delivered many people, and when He traveled in the western sector, He similarly converted many people to Vaisnavism
- When Your devotee Vasudeva Datta submitted his plea at Your lotus feet for the deliverance of all living entities, You accepted that request
- Wherever the Lord stopped to rest on the way to Mathura, He delivered the holy name of Krsna and ecstatic love of Krsna. Thus He made the people dance
- While at Kuliya-grama, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His favor upon Devananda Pandita and delivered Gopala Capala and many others who had previously committed offenses at His lotus feet
- With His disc of mercy the Lord (Caitanya) delivered them (the inhabitants of South India) all by converting them into Vaisnavas, devotees of the Lord
- With His disc of mercy the Lord delivered them all by converting them into Vaisnavas, devotees of the Lord