Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
oblivion | oblivious | obliviously
Pages in category "Oblivion"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Simply trust in God is not sufficient. We must know what is God. Trusting something oblivion, something fantasy, that is no trust. You must know where to put your trust. That is Bhagavad-gita. You have to know this, what is God
- So many emperors have ascended to power, and they are now lost in oblivion; that is the history of the world
- The body takes its birth from the womb of the mother's body, remains for some time, grows, produces some effects, gradually dwindles, and at last vanishes into oblivion
- The Kardama Muni is teaching Sankhya philosophy, Krsna is teaching Bhagavad-gita, and if we do not take advantage of these thing, then again we are in the oblivion
- There is no possibility of continuing life eternally or keeping the conquered booty forever. So many emperors have ascended to power, and they are now lost in oblivion; that is the history of the world
- What we need to do is to revive this relationship which has merged into oblivion because the covering and detaching process of the illusory energy, called maya, has fostered temporary forgetfulness
- When the jiva in the material nature rises to the state of spiritual bliss by means of devotional service, his spiritual consciousness awakens and he becomes oblivious of this phenomenal world