oblivion | oblivious | obliviously
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Oblivion"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Simply trust in God is not sufficient. We must know what is God. Trusting something oblivion, something fantasy, that is no trust. You must know where to put your trust. That is Bhagavad-gita. You have to know this, what is God
- So many emperors have ascended to power, and they are now lost in oblivion; that is the history of the world
- Sri Sukadeva Gosvami has described how the foolish materially attached men are wasting their valuable time 2) by developing economic conditions and maintaining a band of relatives who are to be vanquished in the air of oblivion
- The body is subject to six kinds of transformations. It takes its birth in the womb of the mother's body, remains for some time, grows, produces some effects, gradually dwindles, and at last vanishes into oblivion. BG 1972 purports
- The Kardama Muni is teaching Sankhya philosophy, Krsna is teaching Bhagavad-gita, and if we do not take advantage of these thing, then again we are in the oblivion
- The unmanifested forces of time are so powerful that they reduce all matter to oblivion in due course
- There is no possibility of continuing life eternally or keeping the conquered booty forever. So many emperors have ascended to power, and they are now lost in oblivion; that is the history of the world
- What we need to do is to revive this relationship (with Krsna) which has merged into oblivion because the covering and detaching process of the illusory energy, called maya, has fostered temporary forgetfulness
- When the jiva in the material nature rises to the state of spiritual bliss by means of devotional service, his spiritual consciousness awakens and he becomes oblivious of this phenomenal world