My Deity Worship (Prabhupada)
Pages in category "My Deity Worship (Prabhupada)"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- In my childhood, when I was five or six years old, I requested my father that "Father, give me this Deity. I shall worship." So father purchased for me little Krsna, Radha
- When I was six years old my father gave me a ratha and I was performing the Ratha yatra in my neighborhood. And now in the western world you are worshiping Lord Jagannatha so gorgeously and it pleases me very, very much
- As a child when I was going to the neighboring Mallik temple, I was thinking then when will I have such a nice Deity to worship and now Krsna is so kind that I am establishing so many nice temples all over the world
- At present there are about five thousand temples in Vrndavana, & still our society, the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, is constructing a huge, magnificent temple for the worship of Krsna-Balarama, along with Radha-Krsna & Guru-Gauranga
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of the following presentation for my Lord Sri Sri Radha Krsna. One handkerchief cloth finely embroidered in colors for offering with Aratrik, one set of clothes for the Deities, and ISKCON bullets - sweetballs
- I was worshiping in my house. Whatever I was eating, I was offering, and I was following the ceremonies of this Radha-Govinda with my small Deity. That Deity is still existing. I have given to my sister. So then I introduced Ratha-yatra
- In a playful manner, I (Srila Prabhupada) used to worship these Deities along with my sister, and I used to imitate the performances of a neighboring temple of Radha-Govinda
- In my childhood I was worshiping Radha-Krsna Deities
- In my childhood, Radha-Govindaji were the source of my enjoyment. I asked my father to give me Radha-Govinda deities and he gave me and I worshiped. And I also asked him to give me ratha
- We require so many pictures for our temples which are already present and which will be opened in the future. Immediately upon receipt of your picture, I had it hung right above my Deity room. Wherever I go I convert one closet into my Deity room
- When I went to foreign countries, I lived according to the same principle (never attempting to construct mathas), but when Europeans & Americans began to give money profusely, I started temples & Deity worship. The same principle should still be followed