uncertain | uncertainly | uncertainties | uncertainty
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Uncertain"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- For Krsna and His representative there is no question of a theory of uncertainty
- For persons who are confused or bewildered, a rope may appear to manifest itself as different kinds of snakes. For similar confused persons who are uncertain about You (the Lord), You create various philosophical methods
- Since the moon is so distant, how space vehicles could go there is a doubtful mystery. Modern scientific calculations are subject to one change after another, and therefore they are uncertain. We have to accept the calculations of the Vedic literature
- Sridhara Maharaja on account of his uncertain health condition will not be able to take any active part in celebrating the ceremony, but he has promised to come provided his health permits
- The Krsna consciousness movement is based on Bhagavad-gita as it is, as spoken by Lord Krsna, and for those who are engaged in this movement, there is no question of uncertainty
- The path of worship of the innumerable devas, or administrative demigods, is still more hazardous and uncertain than the above-mentioned (in CC Adi 1.91) processes of karma-kanda and jnana-kanda
- The paths of the culture of knowledge (jnana-marga) and of mystic powers (yoga-marga) are equally hazardous, for one does not know where one will go by following these uncertain methods