uncertain | uncertainly | uncertainties | uncertainty | not certain | never certain
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Uncertain"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Any discrepancy in sacrifices spoils the whole show, and the result is uncertain, like agricultural enterprises. The good result of tilling the paddy field depends on providential rain, and therefore the result is uncertain
- Astronauts may travel thousands and thousands of miles, but if they do not find rest on some planet, they have to return again to earth. In any case, rest is required. In the impersonal form, rest is uncertain
- For Krsna and His representative there is no question of a theory of uncertainty
- For persons who are confused or bewildered, a rope may appear to manifest itself as different kinds of snakes. For similar confused persons who are uncertain about You (the Lord), You create various philosophical methods
- I do not advise you take advantage of alchemy for making gold, it it is not certain. We should not waste our time on that which is not very sure
- If they have gone to the spiritual world and stays in the Brahman effulgence, and still they are maninah, not certain? Yes. Why? Because they cannot stay there. This is very logical argument and statement of the Vedic literature
- In other yogic processes, or in empiric philosophical speculation, one is never certain whether or not he is at the perfectional stage
- In this age, however, one must take into account that the brahmanas are uncertain in their qualifications. Because there are no yajnic brahmanas, all yajnas are forbidden
- On the other hand, those who are not devotees but are engaged in uncertain processes of self-realization, such as jnana, yoga and karma, are understood to be still contaminated
- One should not take up this troublesome path of self-realization (understanding impersonal feature of the Supreme) because there is uncertainty in the ultimate result. BG 1972 purports
- Since the moon is so distant, how space vehicles could go there is a doubtful mystery. Modern scientific calculations are subject to one change after another, and therefore they are uncertain. We have to accept the calculations of the Vedic literature
- Sridhara Maharaja on account of his uncertain health condition will not be able to take any active part in celebrating the ceremony, but he has promised to come provided his health permits
- The Krsna consciousness movement is based on Bhagavad-gita as it is, as spoken by Lord Krsna, and for those who are engaged in this movement, there is no question of uncertainty
- The path of worship of the innumerable devas, or administrative demigods, is still more hazardous and uncertain than the above-mentioned (in CC Adi 1.91) processes of karma-kanda and jnana-kanda
- The paths of the culture of knowledge (jnana-marga) and of mystic powers (yoga-marga) are equally hazardous, for one does not know where one will go by following these uncertain methods
- They'll not accept knowledge given by God, they'll manufacture knowledge. That is material disease. And that knowledge is also uncertain
- We have just begun performing this fruitive activity, a sacrificial fire, but due to the many imperfections in our action, we are not certain of its result
- What Krsna says is all perfect and certain and is applicable to the past, present and future. Nor is there any uncertainty for one who knows exactly what Krsna says