This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pancajanya (2 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Pancajana"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- O My (Visnu's) dear son Daksa, Prajapati Pancajana has a daughter named Asikni, whom I offer to you so that you may accept her as your wife
- O My dear son Daksa, Prajapati Pancajana has a daughter named Asikni, whom I offer to you so that you may accept her as your wife
- On hearing this, Krsna dove deep into the water and caught hold of the demon Pancajana. He killed him on the spot but could not find the son of His teacher within his belly
- The Lord offered him (Daksa) the daughter of Pancajana named Asikni, who was suitable for Maharaja Daksa to enjoy in sex. Indeed, Daksa received his name because he was very expert in sex life. After awarding this benediction, Lord Visnu disappeared
- The ocean deity replied, "This great demon (Pancajana) generally remains deep in the water in the shape of a conchshell. The son of Your teacher might be within the belly of the demon, having been devoured by him"
- The ocean deity replied, “The boy was not actually taken by me but was captured by a demon named Pancajana"
- When Bharata Maharaja ruled the entire globe, he followed the orders of his father and married Pancajani, the daughter of Visvarupa
- When Prajapati Daksa was lamenting for his lost children, Lord Brahma pacified him with instructions, and thereafter Daksa begot one thousand more children in the womb of his wife, Pancajani. This time his sons were known as the Savalasvas
- While Rahu, in disguise, was drinking nectar among the demigods, the Supreme Personality of Godhead severed his head. The wife of Samhlada was named Krti. By union with Samhlada, Krti gave birth to a son named Pancajana