- "considered to be the most prominent"
- "The description of Ujjvala, another intimate friend, is given as follows"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and Ujjvala (6 P)
Pages in category "Ujjvala"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- About the confidential service of Ujjvala, this statement is to be found, addressed by Radharani to one of Her friends
- Rupa Gosvami & Visvanatha Cakravati described these speeches of Radharani in different varieties, such as udghurna, or bewilderment, & jalpa-pratijalpa, or talking in different ways. These are signs of ujjvala-rasa, or the brightest jewel of love of God
- The description of Ujjvala, another intimate friend, is given as follows. Ujjvala always wears some garment of orange color, and the movements of his eyes are always very restless
- There are other friends who are still more confidential. They are called priya-narma, or intimate friends. Counted among the priya-narma friends are Subala, Arjuna, Gandharva, Vasanta and Ujjvala