This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Hyderabad (120 P)
Pages in category "Hyderabad"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- I am in due receipt of your letter dated August 21, 1975 with enclosed copies of the master plan and cost estimate of the Hyderabad land. Who has drawn this big scheme
- I am very pleased to hear about the progress of Hyderabad centre preaching and construction. With your active interest I am very confident that everything is going on very smoothly
- I appreciate very much your interest in propagating the teaching of the Bhagavad-gita, and it is because of the assistance of men like you that we are constructing a temple in Hyderabad
- I have left India on April 1, 1973 so now it is almost 20 days and I have received no report from India. There are so many questions and answers for India, the Bombay, and Hyderabad, but I am in darkness
- I have written Mahamsa Svami one letter asking him if it is possible for you to return to Hyderabad. Wherever you go always be sure to chant at least 16 good rounds and rise early, attend mangala-aroti, study my books and serve Krishna without stop
- In New York I caught a cold and it continued for about one month of coughing at night without any sleep. But still I am travelling. I went from New York to London to Paris to Tehran to Bombay to Hyderabad to here
- Is the opening of the Hyderabad Centre going to take place as scheduled on August 18, 1976? Please inform me immediately of the program
- It is a good idea to use the money which had been collected in Madras to complete the Hyderabad Temple. The immediate necessity must be met first
- The farmers should be trained up to become devotees of Krishna. The same Idea I have already given for Hyderabad farm
- The Hyderabad temple has been completed on Janmastami August 18, and the temple is called the Sri Sri Radha Madana Mohana Mandir
- There will be another temple opening ceremony in Hyderabad by August, 1976, and probably I shall return by that time. Kindly try to meet me when I return and we shall talk more when we meet