Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Sanatana-dharma - Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Sanatana-dharma - Devotional Service to God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- According to the principles of sanatana-dharma, one must retire from family life after half the duration of life is finished and must engage himself in self-realization
- All other religions except the one that is known as sanatana-dharma are meant for the culturing of physical or psychological effects
- Any process that takes us to that sanatana position, that is called sanatana-dharma
- As long as one is not completely free from the cause of birth and death, one cannot enter the sanatana-dhama or the eternal pastimes of the Lord
- Sanatana-dharma means devotional service. The word sanatana refers to that which is eternal, which does not change but continues in all circumstances