Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Siksa guru" |"instructing spiritual master" |"instructing spiritual masters" |"instructor guru" |"instructor spiritual master" |"siksa-guru" |"spiritual master who gives instructions" |"spiritual master who instructs"
- Vedabase search: "siksa guru"@15
Pages in category "Siksa-guru"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- A devotee must have only one initiating spiritual master because in the scriptures acceptance of more than one is always forbidden. There is no limit, however, to the number of instructing spiritual masters one may accept
- A king is always protected by his instructor guru
- A king is always protected by seven elements - his instructor (svami or guru), his ministers, his kingdom, his fort, his treasury, his royal order and his friends
- According to sastric injunctions, there is no difference between siksa-guru and diksa-guru, and generally the siksa-guru later on becomes the diksa-guru
- Although one is situated as a brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, sudra, brahmacari, vanaprastha, grhastha or sannyasi, if he is conversant in the science of Krsna he can become a spiritual master as vartma-pradarsaka-guru, diksa-guru or siksa-guru
- Any senior devotee can be an instructor in spiritual subject matters
- Both of Them are cause and effect of either of Them. Krishna is the original Spiritual Master known as Caitya Guru and He manifests Himself as the Instructor Spiritual Master
- By accepting the six Gosvamis as his instructing spiritual masters, the author specifically makes it clear that one should not be recognized as a Gaudiya Vaisnava if he is not obedient to them
- I am the initiator guru, and you should be the instructor guru by teaching what I am teaching and doing what I am doing. This is not a title, but you must actually come to this platform. This I want
- I first offer my respectful obeisances at the lotus feet of my initiating spiritual master and all my instructing spiritual masters
- If Arjuna is on the same level with Krsna, and Krsna is not superior to Arjuna, then their relationship of instructor and instructed becomes meaningless
- If one becomes a sincere devotee and seriously engages in devotional service, Lord Krsna sends an instructing spiritual master to show him favor and invoke his dormant propensity for serving the Supreme
- Individual soul and Supersoul are compared to swans. One swan is superior and is the instructor of the other. When the inferior swan is separated from the other swan, he is attracted to material enjoyment. This is the cause of his falldown
- It is the duty of the siksa-guru or diksa-guru to instruct the disciple in the right way, and it depends on the disciple to execute the process
- Lord Krsna said, "The spiritual master who instructs the disciple about spiritual matters is called the siksa-guru, and the spiritual master who initiates the disciple is called the diksa-guru. Both of them are My representatives"
- Lord Siva is the supreme instructor and the great sage Narada is the supreme audience
- O my lord, since you are a Prajapati and are personally my instructor in the principles of religion, where is the possibility that all my desires will not be fulfilled?
- Officially Bhaktivinode Thakura was like siksa guru of Gaura Kisora das Babaji Maharaja
- One should directly see the Supreme Personality of Godhead as the guru or instructor. It is difficult, however, to understand Bhagavad-gita without the help of the guru. Therefore the guru appears in the parampara system
- One should know the instructing spiritual master to be the Personality of Krsna. Lord Krsna manifests Himself as the Supersoul and as the greatest devotee of the Lord
- One should not be misled by so-called gurus who are rascals and fools. Rather, one should directly see the Supreme Personality of Godhead as the guru or instructor
- Siksa-guru does not mean he is speaking something against the teachings of the diksa-guru. He is not a siksa guru; he is a rascal
- Smiling, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Raghunatha dasa, I have already appointed Svarupa Damodara Gosvami as your instructor
- Sometimes a caste guru says that ye krsna-tattva-vetta, sei guru haya means that one who is not a brahmana may become a siksa-guru or a vartma-pradarsaka-guru but not an initiator guru
- Sometimes a diksa-guru is not present always. Therefore one can take learning, instruction, from an advanced devotee. That is called the siksa-guru
- Sri Govindaji acts exactly like the siksa-guru (instructing spiritual master) by teaching Arjuna the Bhagavad-gita. He is the original preceptor, for He gives us instructions and an opportunity to serve Him
- The first manifestation described is the spiritual master, who appears in two plenary parts called the initiating spiritual master and instructing spiritual master. They are identical because both of them are phenomenal manifestations of the Supreme Truth
- The individual soul and the Supersoul are both compared to swans (hamsa) because they are white, or uncontaminated. One swan, however, is superior and is the instructor of the other
- The initiating and instructing spiritual masters are equal and identical manifestations of Krsna, although they have different dealings
- The initiating spiritual master is a personal manifestation of Srila Madana-mohana vigraha, whereas the instructing spiritual master is a personal representative of Srila Govindadeva vigraha
- The Paramatma is always the caitya-guru, the spiritual master within, and He comes before one externally as the instructor and initiator spiritual master
- The principle is that whatever you are instructed by the Caitya Guru internally may be confirmed by the instructor or initiator externally. Then your progress will be complete
- The siksa- or diksa-guru who has a disciple who strongly executes devotional service like Dhruva Maharaja can be carried by the disciple even though the instructor is not as advanced
- The SPG said: O King, you are indeed exalted because your present advisors are the brahmanas who are descendants of Bhrgu and because your instructor for your future life is your grandfather, the peaceful and venerable Prahlada Maharaja
- The spiritual master who initiates according to the regulations of the sastras is called the diksa-guru, and the spiritual master who gives instructions for elevation is called the siksa-guru
- There is no difference between siksa-guru and diksa-guru because if he's actually guru, he'll not say anything which Krsna has not spoken
- There is no difference between the internal and external instructor. We should take advantage of this instruction. That is called vyavasayatmika buddhih, fixed-up resolution. Fixed-up resolution
- They (the gopis) continued. "O dear Krsna, You are the supreme instructor. There is no doubt about it"