Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Impersonalism"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Actually, the Karma-mimamsa philosophy stresses the impersonal feature of the Supreme Absolute Truth. Because Lord Caitanya did not like such impersonalism, He rejected it
- All these (subtle desires for impersonalism, monism, success and the four principles of religious activity; dharma, artha, kama and moksa) are like spots on clean cloth. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also wanted to cleanse all these away
- Any desire except for the service of the Lord is called material desire. And philosophical speculation refers to the sort of speculation which ultimately arrives at a conclusion of voidism or impersonalism
- Any religion where God is the target, that is applied in bhakti. But when there is no God or impersonalism, there is no question of bhakti-yoga
- Asat-sastra, as explained here, means the doctrine of Mayavada impersonalism, or becoming one with the Supreme
- Even though all dirty things may be cleansed away, sometimes subtle desires remain in the mind for impersonalism, monism, success & the 4 principles of religious activity. All these are like spots on clean cloth
- Everything about the Supreme Personality of Godhead is spiritual, including His body, opulence and paraphernalia. Mayavada philosophy, however, covering His spiritual opulence, advocates the theory of impersonalism
- I am the only one in India who is openly criticizing, not only demigod worship and impersonalism, but everything that falls short of complete surrender to Krishna
- If one pretends to be a devotee of the Lord but does not understand the difference between dry speculative knowledge and knowledge of the Supreme Absolute Truth, then such a person's devotion borders on impersonalism and is rank with cheap sentimentalism
- If the conclusion of philosophical speculation is voidism or impersonalism, that is not bhakti
- Impersonalism and voidism kills the natural aptitude of devotion which is lying dormant in everyone's heart
- Impersonalism cannot give us the answer to our eternal search after peace
- Impersonalism is only a solace for the frustrated
- Impersonalism is only a solace for the frustrated. When we are frustrated by the relative personalism of this material world, we try to find out, in material way, the opposite number
- In desperate condition sometimes the philosophy of voidism, impersonalism is followed. To make the things zero
- In desperate condition sometimes the philosophy of voidism, impersonalism is followed. To make the things zero. Because this life is so much troublesome, sometimes even one commits suicide to get out of this
- In the beginning of spiritual realization, while one is trying to give up one's attachment to materialism, there is some leaning towards impersonalism, but when one is further advanced he can understand that there are activities in the spiritual life
- Sankara's philosophy of impersonalism and Lord Buddha's philosophy void is almost the same. Real life, real spiritual life is this Vaisnava philosophy
- Sankaracarya is supposed to be an impersonalist who preached impersonalism, impersonal Brahman, but it is a fact that he is a covered personalist
- Simply by seeing the Lord and smelling the aroma of tulasi and saffron from His lotus feet, the Kumaras became devotees and abandoned their long-cherished impersonalism
- So if there is sometimes slight disagreements between devotees, it is not due to impersonalism, but it is because they are persons, and such disagreements should not be taken very seriously
- So the philosophy of voidism, impersonalism is like that. Means they cannot, shudder, to think of another life, again eating, again sleeping, again working. Because he thinks eating, sleeping, means on the bed. That's all
- So-called yoga practices of voidism and impersonalism are not recommended in any standard yoga-sastra
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "The Koran certainly establishes impersonalism, but at the end it refutes that impersonalism and establishes the personal God"
- Srila Rupa Gosvami is trying to prove by the above examples that in relationship with Krsna there is no question of impersonalism. All personal activities are there in relationship with Krsna
- The actual devotees of the Lord are always in disagreement with the Mayavadi philosophers. Impersonalism cannot possibly represent eternity, bliss and knowledge
- The karmis are fully under the bodily conception of life, and the jnanis, although theoretically understanding that they are not the body, also have no information about the lotus feet of the Lord because they overly stress impersonalism
- The majority of Indian population, they are personalists. Yes, majority. Either they worship God or demigod, but they are personalists. Recently the Mayavadi philosophers, they have poisoned, the impersonalism, calamity. God is person
- The Mayavada philosophy is that everything is God; therefore there is no separate existence of God. That is impersonalism
- The Mayavada philosophy is veiled Buddhism. (In other words, the voidist philosophy of Buddha is more or less repeated in the Mayavada philosophy of impersonalism, although the Mayavadiphilosophers claim to be directed by the Vedic conclusions)
- The perfection of yoga, therefore, does not terminate in voidness or impersonalism; on the contrary, the perfection of yoga is attained when one actually sees the Personality of Godhead in His eternal form
- The philosophy of voidism, impersonalism is like that. Mean they cannot, shudder, to think of another life, again eating, again sleeping, again working. Because he thinks eating, sleeping, means on the bed. That's all
- The proof that the spiritual master is bona fide is his invincible faith in God, which protects him from the calamity of impersonalism
- The simple message of the Gita is self-illuminated like the sun. Its knowledge is not hidden under a gloomy shroud of impersonalism
- This conclusion (voidism or impersonalism) is useless for a Krsna conscious person. Only rarely by philosophical speculation can one reach the conclusion of worshiping Vasudeva, Krsna. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita itself
- This impersonality means that He (God) is not a person of this material condition. He is a transcendental personality without a material body
- This is another example of uparasa, or a perverted reflection of impersonalism and personalism
- This perverted reflection of mellows is called santa-uparasa, or a perverted reflection of mixed impersonalism and personalism
- This voidism, impersonalism, they are artificial ways of negating the perplexing variegatedness of this material existence
- We are fighting impersonalism and voidism with pure devotional service
- We are strictly personalists. The sahajiya's, they write Glories to Guru. Why you are learning this impersonalism, who has taught you?
- We must learn all of us, to defeat these nonsense rascals, and curtail this epidemic of Impersonalism, which is fatal to the innocent people. We can stop this epidemic with this information of Krishna Consciousness, and it is our duty to do it
- We shall not expect that anywhere there is any Utopia. Rather, that is impersonalism. People should not expect that even in the Krishna Consciousness Society there will be Utopia
- We want enjoyment, but this atheism or this voidness, this impersonalism, they have created such an atmosphere that we are simply speculating, but we are addicted to these material enjoyments. That is not the process