Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Kundalini"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A devotee need not feel sorry for not having practiced the kundalini-cakra, or not penetrating the six cakras one after another
- As far as Maharaja Prthu was concerned, he had already practiced this process (the kundalini-cakra), and since he did not want to wait for the time when his death would occur naturally, he took advantage of the sat-cakra penetration process
- The aim of this particular system of asana, known as the sitting posture for liberation, or muktasana, is to attain success in kundalini-cakra
- The soul passes through the kundalini-cakra like a serpent crawling on the ground. The life air is compared to uraga, the serpent
- To concentrate their minds, yogis worship the Sisumara planetary system, which is technically known as the kundalini-cakra