Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Prasadam"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Accepting their invitation, the Lord asked them to bring all the prasadam there so that He could eat it with His devotees
- After all, at Jagannatha Puri You eat fifty-two times a day, and each time You eat hundreds of buckets filled with prasadam
- After finishing, the Lord washed His mouth and sat down. There was so much extra prasadam that it was distributed to thousands
- After sporting in the water, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to the garden and accepted prasadam with the devotees
- American boys are very beautifully chanting Hare Krsna. They are chanting loudly. They are eagerly hearing Gita and Bhagavata siddhanta. They are also practicing sadacara, leaving all bad habits. Also, they are taking Mahaprabhu's mahaprasada
- At that time the Bhattacarya had not even washed his mouth, nor had he taken his bath or finished his morning duties. Nonetheless, he was very pleased to receive the prasadam of Lord Jagannatha
- Take away Krsna's sitting place and put it aside. Then give Me prasadam on a different plate
- Thank you very much for the Tulasi leaves offered to Lord Caitanya's lotus feet. If one is fortunate enough to receive such holy prasadam then all sinful reactions are immediately purified within the heart
- The Bhattacarya offered a carpet for the Lord to sit upon, and both of them sat there. Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu opened the prasadam and placed it in the hands of the Bhattacarya
- The prasadam sent by the King had been offered at the Balagandi festival, included uncooked milk products and fruits. It was all of the finest quality, and there was no end to the variety
- The priest there presented Him with garlands and prasadam that had been offered to Lord Jagannatha. This pleased Caitanya Mahaprabhu very much
- The priests immediately brought them flower garlands and prasadam. The temple's watchman, who was named Tulasi, also came and offered his obeisances to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- They are chanting loudly. They are eagerly hearing Gita and Bhagavata siddhanta. They are also practicing sadacara, leaving all bad habits. Also, they are taking Mahaprabhu's mahaprasada. By doing this their lives are becoming successful
- To Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the prasadam tasted millions upon millions of times better than nectar, and thus He was fully satisfied. The hair all over His body stood on end, and incessant tears flowed from His eyes
- Whatever extra prasadam was brought by Vaninatha Raya was taken by the other associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When Jagadananda Pandita finished cooking, he offered the food to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Then he and Sanatana Gosvami sat down and ate the prasadam
- When Raghunatha grew to be a young man, he visited Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Jagannatha Puri and stayed there for eight months. Sometimes he offered prasadam to the Lord
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw half the garden filled with a variety of prasadam, He was very satisfied
- When they received the remnants of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s prasadam through Govinda, they respected it, and then they both began to dance in ecstasy