Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
differ | differed | differing | differs
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Deviation (5 C, 105 P)
Pages in category "Differ"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- If the taste and character differ between the man and woman, their combination will be unhappy
- If the taste and character differ between the man and woman, their combination will be unhappy. Even about forty years ago, in Indian marriages, the taste and character of the boy and girl were first of all matched, and then they were allowed to marry
- In other places, the following offenses are listed: (b) to introduce differing sastras, (c) to chew pan and betel before the Deity, (d) to keep flowers for worship on the leaf of a castor oil plant, (e) to worship the Deity in the afternoon
- It is said that every muni has a different angle of vision, and unless a muni differs from other munis, he cannot be called a muni in the strict sense of the term. Nasav rsir yasya matam na bhinnam
- Please therefore try to be sympathetic with any person even if they differ. The only qualification we have to scrutinize is if one is acting in Krishna Consciousness as far as one is able to do it
- Prahlada Maharaja was a great devotee of Lord Visnu, but his father was very much against Visnu. Because the father and son thus differed in their consciousness, the demon father inflicted all kinds of bodily pain upon Prahlada
- The following offenses are listed: (a) to be against the scriptural injunctions of the Vedic literature or to disrespect within one's heart the Srimad-Bhagavatam while externally falsely accepting its principles, (b) to introduce differing sastras
- The materialistic way of life, without any information of God or the demigods, and the life engaged in the worship of demigods, in pursuit of temporary material enjoyments, are different phases of phantasmagoria
- Typically, lawyers and physicians differ, giving one kind of instruction and then another. Due to the brahmanas' different opinions, Subuddhi Raya became further perplexed. He did not know what to do or what not to do