Questions On... Disciplic Succession
Pages in category "Questions On... Disciplic Succession"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- After you, is it any decision has been made who will take over?
- And do they go out and make other disciples?
- And you in turn choose others (I have been chosen by my spiritual master)?
- Are disciplic successions from Brahma and from Arjuna different?
- Are the Spiritual Master and the Grand Spiritual Master consciously aware of the prayers of a sincere devotee who prays in love to Them?
- Are there lines of disciplic succession on planets all over the universe or only on these middle planets, like Earth?
- Are you planning to choose a successor?
- Are you training a successor?
- Caitanya was incarnation of Krsna? But was a disciple of someone who was not incarnation?
- Can I put a question? Why do you always say, "From a perfect person"?
- Could you please tell me a little bit about your life and how you knew that you were the spiritual master for the Krsna consciousness movement?
- Did Krsna describe to Arjuna the disciplic succession?
- Did some time lapse between Vyasa's conception of the Srimad-Bhagavatam and the actual writing down of the Srimad-Bhagavatam. Was it passed orally, or was written down by Vyasa Krsna himself?
- Do you expect to name one person as your successor or have you already?
- Do you initiate yourself all the disciples or do your other disciples also do that?
- Do.... Your lines of authority then come from you, or is it an elective authority?
- Does he (Lord Brahma) become a pure devotee? Otherwise how he can see Krsna and reveal Brahma-samhita? Also he's the head of our disciplic succession. How can he be the head of our disciplic succession if he's not a pure devotee?
- Does he have to be designated by the former spiritual master (a spiritual master)?
- Does our line of succession go directly to Gaurakisora dasa Babaji or to Bhaktivinoda Thakura?
- Does taking the initiation create a permanent bond between disciple and guru?
- Doesn't he (Mahatma Gandhi) know this, that he is not in the disciplic succession? And if this is so, why does he do this? Why does he make a translation?
- How can one inquire of you how to know Krsna? What is the process? How does one inquire of the spiritual master?
- How does that come? (I have been chosen by my spiritual master… That is our succession… Originally the order is from Krsna)?
- How does the authority know to tell you?
- How many paramparas are there?
- I am thinking about this, Swamiji, that your Guru Maharaja is preaching through you, and you are preaching through them?
- I heard you also saying that Caitanya was disciple of Madhvan-dasa-pura?
- I was looking at the copy of the disciplic succession and where does Krsna instruct Arjuna? Where is the disciplic succession broken?
- I was wondering if he had a successor to do... Do you have a successor to take your place when you die?... So what process would the Hare Krsnas...?
- Is Arjuna described in disciplic succession?
- Is Bhaktivinoda Thakura directly in succession from Lord Caitanya? And Gaurakisora dasa Babaji also?
- Is he receiving a good interpretation from his disciplic succession or his bishop? Because there seems to be some kind of a discrepancy in the interpretation of the Bible. There's many different sects
- Is it possible, Swamiji, for a woman to be a guru in the line of disciplic succession?
- Is Jesus in the parampara?
- Is there anyone who is designated to succeed you as the primary teacher of the movement?
- Oh. Sampradayas (what are the inscriptions? Dvaitadvaita, I think. Nimbarka philosophy. What are these things? Gates or something? Yes, philosophy. They wanted to make it Vaisnava philosophy anyway. So these are different…)?
- On what basis (I have been chosen by my spiritual master… That is our succession)?
- One thing he's saying, this gentleman, and I would like to know, is your successor named or your successor will...?
- So far as your question about the disciplic succession...
- So, Srila Prabhupada, isn't Lord Brahma the original spiritual master in our sampradaya?
- Srila Prabhupada, if the knowledge was handed down by the saintly kings, evam parampara-praptam (BG 4.2), how is it that the knowledge was lost?
- Srila Prabhupada, isn't Lord Brahma the original spiritual master in our sampradaya?
- That disciplic succession from Lord Brahma, that was not broken?
- The representative (of Srila Prabhupada) may be there, but what is my personal relationship?
- Then our next question concerns initiations in the future, particularly at that time when you're no longer with us. We want to know how first and second initiation would be conducted?
- Then what is the relationship of that person who gives the initiation and the… (yes. I shall recommend some of you. After this is settled up, I shall recommend some of you to act as officiating acaryas. Rtvik, yes)?
- What do you mean by "channel"? Is it (lines of disciplic succession) through hereditary or what?
- What is the parampara from Caitanya?
- What is the procedure of the movement? Do you initiate yourself all the disciples or do your other disciples also do that?
- What's a man's qualification to be chosen… On what basis, though, can you tell me some of the things that…?
- Where is the disciplic succession broken?
- Who was the originator of Sri-sampradaya?
- Who will carry on this movement after you?
- Why are there apparent time-gaps in the line of disciplic succession as listed in the Bhagavad-gita? Is Arjuna an instructor Spiritual Master and not an initiator Spiritual Master and therefore not listed?
- Will there be one spiritual leader, though?
- Yamunacarya was sisya or guru of Ramanujacarya?... Ramanujacarya was guru or sisya?
- You are now the leader and the spiritual master. Who will take your place?
- You are of the same line of Purusottama Sarasvati, the great philosopher, no?
- You choose the leaders, or Krsna does and tells you, how does that work?