Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unmanifest | unmanifestation | unmanifested | unmanifesting |"not manifested"|"not manifest"|"not manifesting"|"not manifestation"|"no manifestation"|nonmanifestation | nonmanifested | nonmanifest
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Unmanifested"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- All created beings are unmanifest in their beginning, manifest in their interim state, and unmanifest again when annihilated. So what need is there for lamentation
- Although Krsna is beyond sense perception & is unmanifest to human beings, He takes up the guise of a human being with a material body. Yasoda thought Him to be her son, and she bound Krsna with rope to a wooden mortar, as if He were an ordinary child
- Brahma is the original source of all scientific knowledge. He is born directly from the transcendental body of Garbhodakasayi Visnu, who is never seen by any creature of this material universe and therefore always remains unmanifested
- Brahma is the personal representation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead as the source of transcendental sound and is therefore above the conception of manifested and unmanifested
- For billions of years changes take place in the material creation, until at last the whole universe is dissolved and remains in an unmanifested state
- For those whose minds are attached to the unmanifested, impersonal feature of the Supreme, advancement is very troublesome. To make progress in that discipline is always difficult for those who are embodied
- Meditation means to concentrate the mind only on Krsna or Visnu. This is meditation. I do not know nowadays so many meditators are there, they have no objective. Something they try to think of impersonal, nonmanifested
- My dear Lord," he (Srutadeva) said, "You are the Supreme Person, Purusottama, transcendentally situated beyond the manifested and unmanifested material creation"
- One may think that the maya taken away by Lord Krsna was mahamaya, but Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura comments that it was yogamaya, the potency by which Krsna is sometimes manifest and sometimes not manifest
- One should not wrongly conclude that the Lord was formerly unmanifested and has now manifested Himself in the human form
- Since the manifestation exists only in the middle - between the two points of unmanifestation - why should one cry for the body manifested in the interim?
- Since the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the supreme consciousness, it is stated herein that samjnana-matram, the original consciousness, Krsna consciousness, was unmanifested before the creation
- Some of the energy is temporary - sometimes manifested and sometimes unmanifested - but this does not mean that it is false
- The 5 elements, false ego, intelligence, the unmanifested, the 10 senses & the mind, the 5 sense objects, desire, hatred, happiness, distress, the aggregate, the life symptoms & convictions are considered to be the field of activities & its interactions
- The eternal pastimes of the Lord in the spiritual planet Krsnaloka are called aprakata, or unmanifested, pastimes because they are beyond the purview of the conditioned souls
- The eternally existing anti-material world is unmanifested to the material scientist. He can simply have information of it insofar as the principles of its existence are contrary to the modes of the material world
- The five direct rasas are eternally manifested in the Vaikuntha world, the spiritual kingdom, whereas the seven indirect rasas are eternally manifesting and unmanifesting in Gokula Vrndavana
- The group of transcendentalists who follow the path of the inconceivable, unmanifested, impersonal feature of the Supreme Lord are called jnana-yogis
- The mahat-tattva again enters, by the force of time, into the nonmanifested total material energy, the total material energy enters into the energetic pradhana, and the pradhana enters into You (the Supreme Personality of Godhead)
- The manifested personalities are mundane controllers of the material affairs, whereas the nonmanifested Personality of Godhead is transcendental, beyond the range of the material atmosphere
- The material world has a manifested state (vyakta) and a potential, unmanifested state (avyakta). The supreme nature is beyond both the manifested and the unmanifested material nature
- The personalist devotee engages himself with all energy in the service of the Supreme Lord. The impersonalist also engages himself, not directly in the service of Krsna but in meditation on the impersonal Brahman, the unmanifested
- The scholarly demons misguide the masses of people by directing them to surrender not to the Personality of Godhead but rather to the impersonal, unmanifested, eternal, unborn truth
- The unmanifested eternal combination of the three modes is the cause of the manifest state and is called pradhana. It is called prakrti when in the manifested stage of existence
- The unmanifested forces of time are so powerful that they decay all matter in due course
- The unmanifested state of material nature, pradhana, is being explained. The Lord says that when the unmanifested material nature is agitated by the glance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, it begins to manifest itself in different ways
- The word avyakta, referring to the nonmanifested, is another name of pradhana
- This cosmic manifestation is separated from the Supreme Lord as material energy by means of kala, which is the unmanifested, impersonal feature of the Lord
- This is vyakta, this is manifested. Certain space is manifested, and certain space is nonmanifested. So this is called vyakta and avyakta. Sankaracarya says that Narayana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is vyaktavyaktat sanatanah
- Those who become unconditioned by devotional service enter into the eternal kingdom of God, and those who lose the chance rot in dormant material conditions, sometimes manifested and sometimes unmanifested
- What we see, this is manifested. And then it is... Nonmanifested stage is there, covering, covering of the universe. Oh, then that space is far, far greater than, ten times greater than this space. That is avyakta
- When one is situated within the material world, it is not possible to experience this Brahman effulgence. In other words, in the material world this effulgence is not manifested, whereas in the spiritual world it is manifested
- Yasoda thought, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the S. P. of Godhead, who is beyond the expression of consciousness, mind, work and philosophical speculation, and whose different energies produce everything manifested and unmanifested"
- Yet there is another unmanifested nature, which is eternal and is transcendental to this manifested and unmanifested matter. It is supreme and is never annihilated. When all in this world is annihilated, that part remains as it is