Questions On... The Moon
Pages in category "Questions On... The Moon"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total.
- Because scientists cannot enter into the actual activity on the moon planet, technically, according to Bhagavata, they have not reached there?
- But how can so many cheat?… Together they all cheat, they all say they went to the moon. One thousand scientists, all together in one room? They all say, "We agree, this, they went to the moon, here's the..."
- But what about the cheating going on, big cheating, international cheating about the space flights?
- Did the people who said they went to the moon, did they go to another planet?
- Did they (the astronauts) actually get to the moon or not?
- Did they actually land on the moon, Srila Prabhupada?
- Did they go to some other planet (than the moon), Prabhupada?
- Do you feel that astronauts did land somewhere, but it was some other planet?
- Do you rule out talking about the beings living on the moon planet?
- Do you think that the, say astronauts that would land on the moon, do you think they would encounter any difficulty in going about and doing what they wanted to and then leaving?
- Do you, in other words, do you believe that astronauts landed somewhere?
- Does that (it is stated in the Bhagavata, the moon is 1,600,000 miles...) mean that the earth is farther from the moon than from the sun?
- How are they able to perpetuate such an enormous hoax (ask all scientists this simple question. Why, all over the world, Sunday, sun first and moon second? Why? And Saturday last. All of you could not answer this question)?
- How can you say this (this is all childish) when we have so much proof that we have gone to the moon?
- How do they live, then? The same example (the moon)
- How do we support our challenge to the scientists that they have not actually gone to the moon?
- How do we understand that the moon is 1,600,000 miles...?
- How does it attack (Rahu planet comes to attack the sun and the moon)?
- How is it possible to deceive so many people (you have made picture. I have not gone and seen that. How can I believe you? The same argument. You say that you have gone to moon planet, but I have not seen that you have gone there. How can I believe you)?
- How is it that they made such a big mistake (there are many planets invisible. So there is a Rahu planet which comes in front of the moon planet, and that is called eclipse. I think they are going to that Rahu planet, not to the moon planet)?
- How is it that we see the moon moving?
- How is the moon behind the sun?
- How they will believe that man didn't go to the moon?
- How would they get it back from the moon?
- How would you describe these people that live there (on the moon)? Would they be invisible to us or visible?
- I understand you have further thoughts about that (moon landing) and you've even written a lot about it. I wonder if you could tell me, not at great length perhaps, but what your belief about those events is?
- I was going to ask you, Prabhupada, is that the moon planet that we see, is that the same moon planet that's mentioned in the sastras? The same planet?
- If astronauts were able to land and return to the earth successfully (...) would you then interpret it that they were able to get the visa or to...?
- If I can summarize correctly your views on this, that it would be impossible for human beings to land on the moon planet? I wonder if you could explain how it would be impossible, to what extent?
- If I think the spacesuit is suitable and, say, if I am an astronaut and I land there, I can land there?
- If the impossible happened and they were able to safely land on the moon's surface do you feel they would have any difficulty or encounter any trouble with the beings that you say live there?
- If the moon is illuminating, why can we only see half of the moon?
- If the space program, either the Russian or the American program, which have plans to try to land on the moon and return safely, if this is successful, do you think this accomplishment would hurt the Krsna movement in the United States?
- If the United States or the Soviet Union were to attempt a landing and their spacecraft went down, what do you yourself expect...?
- If they've wrongly calculated the distance of the moon, then how is it that they're able to calculate these eclipses and whatever?
- If you say this, based on Vedic literature, and other members of the Krsna movement heard this, and then if the feat were accomplished, would this not seem a contradiction?
- In 1968 I was questioned by the reporters, "What is your opinion about this moon?"
- In the Moon planet is there earth in their bodies or is their body made out of air?
- In the Moon planet, are there bodies like of a more subtle nature so that if they did go there, they wouldn't be able to see them? We could see them with our eyes?
- In the moon too there is fire? But it is cold, as the, our sages say
- Is it possible there's some difference as to the definition of what the moon planet is? They will say that the moon planet is that planet out there. Do we agree? At night?
- Is that Rahu planet closer than the moon to the earth?
- Is there some other way we can argue with them (you say that you have gone to moon planet, but I have not seen that you have gone there. How can I believe you?), Prabhupada?
- It (the moon) is a bigger planet?
- It (the moon) rotates?
- It comes also from the living entities on the moon (the moon's light)?
- It is correct that the illumination of the moon is caused by the movement of the vegetation on the surface?
- So early in the moon's history... then there was the water in the atmosphere... But then, due to the atmosphere being dry, not being any atmosphere, now it's just rocks and dust… So if there was originally an atmosphere, why is it not there now?
- So one of the things we want to do is expose this cheating (the moon planet is also Arizona). Should we expose this kind of thing directly like this, or should we indirectly deal with it?
- So Rahu covers sometimes the sun and sometimes the moon?
- So the moon planet is said to be high planet, but sand is not as nice as vegetation. How is that?
- So there is life on the moon, Swamiji?
- Srila Prabhupada, at night, when we see in the sky that moon, that is the same moon that is above the sun?
- Srila Prabhupada? If they are really going there in the moon planet, then the bodies of the living entities are different than our bodies because the...?
- Swamiji? Are there people living on the moon now or were they in other yugas living there?
- Take photographs where (and this moon planet going means Arizona. That is now disclosed. They take photographs in the Arizona. That's all)?
- The moon (and this is also bogus, that such a brilliant illuminating planet, it is full of rocks and sand)?
- The moon's glowing is due to reflecting the sun or it is fiery just like the sun (but with a cooling atmosphere around it)?
- The residents of the moon live for a long time? Thousands of years?
- The space uniform, you don't feel that is adequate?
- The upper planetary systems, are they bigger than the lower ones? In other words, sun is bigger than the earth, the moon is bigger...
- They're selling tickets to go to the moon?
- We see practically that the moon also moves, across the sky. Just like the sun does. So the sun has an orbit?… And the moon has an orbit also?
- Well, I don't quite understand how you say you go to the moon planet and die. What about the space suits or living inside a spaceship on the moon
- What about a future suit?
- What about that sometimes people ask us what about the pictures of man on the moon?
- What about the beings that live on the moon planet? Do you feel that they would interfere with any experiments or persons from earth landing there or trying to land there?
- What about these pictures we have seen on the television showing them jumping on the moon?
- What do you feel about man going to the moon?
- What is the Vedic explanation (about moon orbit), Srila Prabhupada?
- What's it (the phases of the moon-quarter moon, half moon, full moon) due to, then?
- When did they start to go to the moon?
- Where did the astronauts go?
- Where would the moon planet fit?
- Who is controlling the moon?
- Why does the moon appear in pictures of Krsna yet the abode of Krsna is described as having no need of sunlight or moonlight?
- Why does the moon reflect? They say the moon is sandy, but this sand here is not reflecting
- Why is it sometimes there's only quarter moon, no moon, half moon, full moon?
- Why people say that it's the moon that covers the sun?
- Why there is so-called discrepancy between the views of Bhagavat and modern scientists regarding the moon and other planets, and whether Hitler is good or bad man?
- Would a spacesuit substitute for that (with this body you cannot go there (to the moon). You have to prepare a similar body which is suitable for living condition there)?
- Would one see gross form on a subtle planet?... Like the moon planet is heavenly planet. They're supposed to have subtle bodies there. So would there be any gross forms?
- Would the flight that was just completed, that doesn't contradict with anything in this book?