Not Very Easy
"not very easy"| "not so easy"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Very Easy (2 C, 118 P)
Pages in category "Not Very Easy"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- I hope you are chanting regularly at least 16 rounds. Sometimes Maya disturbs us but that does not mean any serious drawback. So if you feel too much uneasy, you can come and live with me for some time, and everything will be set up
- If the path of bhakti is so easy, as the nondevotee class of men proclaim, then why do they take up the difficult path? Actually the path of bhakti is not easy. BG 1972 purports
- If you do not develop your godly qualities, then there is no question of liberation. It is not a fashion, that you do anything nonsense and simply take as Vedanta and talk while smoking, and you become liberated. It is not so easy.
- If you want to enjoy senses, they are not very easily available. It is said that unless you become industrious, laborious, you cannot enjoy even this material world
- In comparison to other countries, there are so many facilities in America. At least, one can earn money like anything. So people are inclined to become citizen. But that is not easy, even within this planet. So how you will easily enter moon planet
- It is not easy for one to become a Krsna conscious person, but by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu it can be possible
- It is not so easy to approach such big people by letter. An attempt to see them personally is better. Otherwise it is a waste of time. Thousands of advertisements are going in the mail. Who cares for them?
- It was not a very easy task for the King (Anga) to give up his opulent kingdom and young, faithful wife
- Kecit means "somebody, "very rarely." "Somebody" means "very rarely." It is not so easy thing to become vasudeva-parayanah
- Krsna consciousness is not so easy. You cannot have it unless you surrender yourself
- Krsna-bhajana is not so easy. But if you voluntarily, if after hearing so many qualities of Krsna, transcendental qualities, if you somehow or other become attracted to Krsna consciousness, then your life is successful
- Of course, it is not very easy to understand immediately, but on the ultimate issue, everything is created by Krsna, or God, so by seeing everything, if you remember Krsna, then that is spiritual
- One has to be qualified to preach. It is a gradual process that one becomes sense controlled and a personal example. Preaching is not an easy thing. In the beginning one should worship the Deity and follow the basic practices
- There is a warning in Srimad-Bhagavatam that Krsna is not very easily worshiped, for He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the chief among the visnu-tattvas. To worship Krsna or have association with Him is not very easy
- There is very little difference between impersonalism and voidism. Voidism can be directly understood, but the impersonalism enunciated by Mayavadi philosophers is not very easily understandable
- There was hard struggle. It is not that so easy for... In 1965 to '66, 66-67, regular hard struggle
- They (those who are following the impersonal way to spiritual realization) have to learn the language, understand the nonperceptual feelings, and they have to realize all these processes. This is not very easy for a common man. BG 1972 purports
- To become a spiritual master is not easy job. One must be very learned scholar and must have full realization of the self and everything
- To become uttamadhikari, it is not so easy, but we are generally in the kanisthadhikari. But we shall try to come to the madhyamadhikari. Then our life will be successful
- To enter the city of Pragjyotisa-pura was not a very easy task, because it was very well fortified. First of all, there were four strongholds guarding the four directions of the city, which was well protected on all sides by formidable military strength
- To surrender unto the lotus feet of the Lord is also not very easy. Such surrender is possible by persons of austerity, cleanliness, mercy and truthfulness. These four principles of advanced civilization were remarkable features in the age of Satya
- To understand God, to understand Krsna, is not very easy job; very, very difficult job. Therefore we don't find anyone is interested in Krsna. Anywhere you go, all over the world, you make a statistic: nobody is interested in Krsna
- To understand Krsna is not easy job. But Krsna in the form of Caitanya Mahaprabhu is so compassionate, not only He's giving Himself, Krsna, but He's giving krsna-prema, love of Krsna. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's avatara. Daya. Maha-vadanyavatara
- To understand Krsna is not so easy thing
- To understand Krsna is not so easy, but if you follow the mahajana, if you try to understand the philosophy through the parampara system, then you'll realize Krsna and your life will be successful