"Jahnava-mata" | "Jahnava-devi"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Jahnava-devi"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- It is not that woman cannot be acarya. Generally, they do not become. In very special case. But Jahnavi-devi was accepted as, but she did not declare
- It is stated in the Bhakti-ratnakara that by the order of Srimati Jahnava-mata, he installed Radha-Gopinatha in the temple at Atapura, in the district of Hugli. The Atapura station is on the narrow-gauge railway line between Howrah and Amata
- Jahnava devi was-Nityananda's wife. She became. If she is able to go to the highest perfection of life, why it is not possible to become guru? But, not so many
- Jahnava-devi, Lord Nityananda's wife, she was acarya
- Jahnava-mata is described in the Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika as Ananga-manjari of Vrndavana
- Janava Devi was the consort energy of Lord Nityananda