"Jahnava-mata" | "Jahnava-devi"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Jahnava-devi"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- It is not that woman cannot be acarya. Generally, they do not become. In very special case. But Jahnavi-devi was accepted as, but she did not declare
- It is stated in the Bhakti-ratnakara that by the order of Srimati Jahnava-mata, he installed Radha-Gopinatha in the temple at Atapura, in the district of Hugli. The Atapura station is on the narrow-gauge railway line between Howrah and Amata
- Jahnava devi was-Nityananda's wife. She became. If she is able to go to the highest perfection of life, why it is not possible to become guru? But, not so many
- Jahnava-devi, Lord Nityananda's wife, she was acarya
- Jahnava-mata is described in the Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika as Ananga-manjari of Vrndavana
- Janava Devi was the consort energy of Lord Nityananda
- The descendants of Kanu Thakura know him as Nagara Purusottama. He was the cowherd boy named Dama during krsna-lila. It is said that just after the birth of Kanu Thakura, his mother, Jahnava, died.
- The descendants of the family (of Kanu Thakura) still engage in the service of Pranavallabha. Kanu Thakura was present during the Khetari utsava, when Jahnava-devi and Virabhadra Gosvami were also present
- The priests of the temple (of Ekacakra-grama) describe that Lord Nityananda Prabhu entered within the body of Bankima Raya and that the deity of Jahnava-mata was therefore later placed on the right side of Bankima Raya
- When he (Kanu Thakura) was five years old he went to Vrndavana with Jahnava-mata, and the Gosvamis, upon seeing the ecstatic symptoms of Kanu Thakura, gave him the name Kanai Thakura
- While Jiva Gosvami was alive, Srimati Jahnava-devi, the pleasure potency of Sri Nityananda Prabhu, went to Vrndavana with a few devotees