- Killed by Balarama at Tālavana
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and Dhenukasura (10 P)
Pages in category "Dhenukasura"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- In His (Baladeva's) childhood He killed many asuras along with Sri Krsna, and specifically He killed the Dhenukasura at Talavana
- In this (persecution) he (Kamsa) had the cooperation of demons like Pralamba, Baka, Canura, Trnavarta, Aghasura, Mustika, Arista, Dvivida, Putana, Kesi, Dhenuka, Banasura, Narakasura and many other demoniac kings on the surface of the earth - SB 10.2.1-2
- Kamsa, protected by his father-in-law, Jarasandha, and with the help of his demoniac friends - Pralamba, Baka, Canura, Trnavarta, Aghasura, Mustika, Bana and Bhaumasura, Arista, Dvivida, Putana, Kesi, Dhenuka, Salva, began oppressing the Yadu dynasty
- King Kamsa not only occupied the kingdoms of the Yadu, Bhoja and Andhaka dynasties and the kingdom of Surasena, but he also made alliances with all the other demoniac kings, as follows: demon Putana, demon Kesi and demon Dhenuka
- Sometimes people accept as mahajanas demons like Putana, Trnavarta, Vatsa, Baka, Aghasura, Dhenuka, Kaliya and Pralamba
- Sridama, Subala & Stoka Krsna said, "Some have fallen down, & some are very ripe even in the trees. It is a very nice place, but because of a great demon, Dhenukasura, it is very difficult to go there. No one can reach the trees to collect the fruits"
- The demon (Dhenukasura) appeared before Balarama and kicked His chest with his hind legs. At first Balarama did not say anything, but with great anger the demon kicked Him again more vehemently
- This time Balarama immediately caught hold of the legs of the ass with one hand and, wheeling him (Dhenukasura) around, threw him into the treetops. While he was being wheeled around by Balarama, the demon lost his life