Serving the Lotus Feet (pada-sevanam)
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Serving the Lotus Feet of God (3 C, 31 P)
Pages in category "Serving the Lotus Feet (pada-sevanam)"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- If one is interested to understand God, then he must take all these items (sravanam kirtanam visnoh, smaranam pada-sevanam, arcanam vandanam dasyam, sakhyam atma-nivedanam) or some of them or at least one of them
- It is recommended (yogesvara-upasanaya) that one serve the lotus feet of the topmost yogi, or the devotee. To serve the topmost devotee means to hear from him about the glories of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Krishna never forgets the service rendered to him by the devotee and once tasting the nectar of devotional service to the Lotus Feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, it is not possible to forget Him
- Krsna is so merciful that He turns a sakama-bhakta into an akama-bhakta. A pure devotee, an akama-bhakta, who has no material motives, is satisfied simply to serve the lotus feet of the Lord
- The bhakti-yoga practice are in different nine spheres, that, sravanam kirtanam visnoh, smaranam pada-sevanam, arcanam vandanam dasyam, sakhyam atma-nivedanam
- The devotional service of the Lord consists of nine principles of service activities, and they are: hearing, chanting, remembering, serving the lotus feet, worshiping, praying, executing the orders, fraternizing, and fully surrendering
- The human form of life affords one a chance to return home, back to Godhead. Therefore every living entity, especially in the human form of life, must engage in devotional service to the lotus feet of Lord Visnu
- The nine forms of devotional service are sravanam kirtanam visnoh smaranam pada-sevanam arcanam vandanam dasyam sakhyam atma-nivedanam
- There the devotee serves the lotus feet of the Lord, which are compared to a wish-fulfilling tree. With great bliss he tastes the juice of the fruit of love and becomes eternally happy
- Those who are in Krsna consciousness, or who are practicing bhakti-yoga (sravanam kirtanam visnoh smaranam pada-sevanam), can return to Godhead without even practicing the muktasana process