Pages in category "Pleasing Caitanya"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- If Caitanya Mahaprabhu is pleased, then He can give krsna-prema, love of Krsna, to anyone, doesn't matter what is his qualification. He gives
- If you can succeed in spreading this movement to every town and village throughout the world that will be your great credit. Kindly do this and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will be pleased
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam, Eleventh Canto, it is explicitly directed that one should perform sankirtana-yajna to please the Lord's incarnation as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sanatana Gosvami was actually following the disciplic principles. He wanted to please Lord Caitanya submissively. To please the spiritual master means to approach him submissively, not in a challenging mood
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had a very young and beautiful wife and a very affectionate mother. Indeed, the affectionate dealings of His family members were so pleasing that even the demigods could not expect such happiness at home
- The Lord (Caitanya) was very pleased with those who could cleanse the (Gundica) temple by taking out undesirable things accumulated within. This is called anartha-nivrtti, cleansing the heart of all unwanted things
- The priest there presented Him with garlands and prasadam that had been offered to Lord Jagannatha. This pleased Caitanya Mahaprabhu very much
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard the narration of Gopala's activities. Both He and His personal devotees became very pleased
- To offer Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu various types of food, all the wives of the great devotees brought from home various dishes that pleased Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- To visit Vrndavana, the Lord went to Gauda-desa (Bengal). On the way, King Prataparudra performed a variety of services to please the Lord
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was dancing in ecstasy, he (Suklambara Brahmacari) approached the Lord with a begging bag containing rice. The Lord was so pleased with His devotee that He immediately snatched the bag and began to eat the raw rice
- While Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Advaita Prabhu chanted the Hare Krsna mantra and danced, there were various ecstatic symptoms in Their bodies, and Their minds were very pleased