Category:Questions On... Sex, Sexuality, Celibacy
Pages in category "Questions On... Sex, Sexuality, Celibacy"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- A man shipwrecked on an island alone, he is not in any sense taking part in illicit love. It doesn't mean that he is free from all desire for illicit love. Is it the exterior rather than the interior (that decides)?
- A person who is not indulging in illicit sex life or intoxication and other things has to live a comparatively simpler life... One will live much simpler life, agreed. But at the same time, would it change some complex things?
- And these asexual people...?
- Aren't these desires given outlet in other ways? Do we channel the desires to some other field? Instead of seeing a beautiful woman, we see the beautiful form of Krsna, like that?
- As for your question about celibacy...
- At the moment of pregnancy (as soon as one girl is pregnant, she should be separated)? From the moment of pregnancy one and a half years?
- Can you explain to me what is good sex life and bad sex life?
- Could you explain (illicit sex, do you think it is...? Not only outside marriage. Even in marriage, you cannot have sex as you like. You must have sex according to the regulative principle or religious principle)?
- Could you go over each of the three functions you've been mentioning-eating, sleeping and sex - and tell me what specifically, what rules or hints that you would give people who are seeking spiritual enlightenment to aid in their lives in these ways
- Has anybody practiced this type of sex?
- How about love between people? Just like this... Is that bondage also?
- How can I give up attraction for woman?
- How can one rid oneself of sex desire if one continues to chant Hare Krsna yet is still being plagued by desire for sex?
- How can you deal with such a person without forcing him to contain himself in such a way that he will resent it? Or must he be allowed to expend his energy until he is convinced by experience?
- How do you regard abortion? At what stage does the spirit enter into the womb?
- How does that result in more women (the more the man will become attached to woman, the woman population will increase)?
- How much or how little brahmacaris should associate with the unmarried brahmacarinis in the temple?
- I'll be getting married the end of this summer... And the devotees say that the householders only have sex to conceive a child. And I cannot picture myself at all in such a position, and... What kind of sex life can one lead, living in the material world?
- If everyone is spirit soul, then isn't sex life also spiritual?
- In America, supposing a householder family pays for a room in our temple building. So they can have their sex life and family life?
- In answer to your questions concerning sex life...
- In regard to Kardama Muni, how can a pure devotee become passionate for any amount of agitation?
- In Vrndavana (the babajis are making pregnant the widows, and they are going for abortion.There are many cases, similar, and there is American Hospital)?
- Is there a jiva (a spirit soul) in every sperm cell? Does the spirit soul only come to a particular sperm cell, or is there one in every sperm cell, and the condition isn't right, so then it dies before, I mean, it leaves before it actually forms a body?
- Is there sex after death?
- Is this kind of extinction the purpose behind chastity (voluntary and complete chastity is the first step in asceticism or the denial of the will to live. It thereby denies the assertion of the will)?
- Regarding your final question about Laksmiji, does she has conjugal relations with Lord Narayana?
- Regarding your question about Lord Siva and Thakura Haridasa, and their different response to sex agitation...
- Regarding your question about thinking about sex, is that also one form of illicit sex or against our four principles?
- Regarding your questions about sex life...
- Religious is automatically regulated sex life?
- Sexual intercourse after marriage is against law of Manu?
- So then what is basic difference between human body, I mean man's body and woman's body, which attracts each other?
- Srila Prabhupada, is there a jiva, is there a spirit soul in every sperm cell?
- Srila Prabhupada, just this objection was that in this statement of Bhagavad-gita doesn't clearly say no reason you should not have sex life outside married life, they say they state religious principles, but this is...?
- Take sex, how can that be considered...(bad)?
- Their argument was because the dogs have homosex, therefore the man should have...?
- There is a preordained karma that says some human being should come into existence or some spirit soul should take some body. How can you reconcile this birth control with that?
- They (people) say, though, that, for example, the sex urge and things like this, "If God has given us this sex urge why not satisfy it?"
- They're inquiring, "Is there sex after death?"
- To reduce it (sex life) over the stages of your life?
- Well, let's take the situation of an individual who is very deeply addicted to the senses, such as sexual...
- Well, then even sexuality is spiritual?
- What about adultery, Prabhupada? She wants to know what the Vedas say should be the... What is the reaction for adultery? How does one deal with an adulterer? If someone is an adulterer and he's caught, what should be the...
- What about celibacy?
- What about sex and drugs, sex and alcohol?
- What do you consider illicit sex?
- What exactly do you mean? Outside marriage, you mean (don't you see, illicit sex, what havoc it has done?)?
- What is not a secret thing?
- What is the correct sexual etiquette for a strict Grhastha; and what is spiritual family planning?
- What is the need for any babaji to get sterilized, anyway?
- What is this scientific (young boy, young girl, they began to discuss on sex openly as scientific)?
- What kind of sex life can one lead, living in the material world?
- When they take the pill, the birth control pill, are they killing their children too?
- Where is it written in Bhagavad-gita that sexual intercourse is only allowed in married life?
- Which religion (I am sex life which is not contrary to religious principles), which religious principle?
- Why you are forbidding sex life?
- Would you say that there were times when, well, that there were marriages which were also illicit?