- Viśākhā-gopī, Viśākhā-devī
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Visakha"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Ramananda Raya was an incarnation of the gopi Visakha. Since Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was Lord Krsna Himself, there was naturally an awakening of love between Visakha and Krsna
- Ramananda Raya, who is considered an incarnation of Arjuna and by some an incarnation of Visakhadevi, enjoyed unalloyed fraternal love with the Lord. Unalloyed personal service was enjoyed by Govinda and others
- The following is a list of some of the principle Gopis, the first eight are called Astasakhi: Lalita, Visakha, Sucitra, Campakalata, Rangadevi, Sudevi, Tungavidya, Indulekha, Rupamanjari, Ratimanjari, Labangamanjari, Rasamanjari, Manjumali, Kasturika
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika (120-24) states that Ramananda Raya was formerly Arjuna. He is also considered to have been an incarnation of the gopi Lalita, although in the opinion of others he was an incarnation of Visakhadevi
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika describes Svarupa Damodara as the same Visakha-devi who serves the Lord in Goloka Vrndavana
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika states that Ramananda Raya was formerly Arjuna. He is also considered to have been an incarnation of the gopi Lalita, although in the opinion of others he was an incarnation of Visakhadevi
- The idea to have a wider larger altar for Radha-Krishna is approved however on the plan which you have enclosed it appears that there are pillars separating Lalita and Visakha from Radha-Krishna