This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Without Fail"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- A child born in that Krsna atmosphere is sure to develop Krsna consciousness. The perfection which he failed to attain in his last life is again offered in this life, and he can make himself perfect without fail
- According to Bhagavad-gita (8.6): Whatever state of being one remembers when he quits his body, that state he will attain without fail
- According to Bhagavad-gita, whatever state of being one remembers when he quits his body, that state he will attain without fail
- All these people who are against the principle of devotional service are destined to rotate in this material world without fail
- Always think of Me and become My (Krsna's) devotee. Worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you (Arjuna) are My very dear friend
- Always think of Me and become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend
- Always think of Me and become My devotee. Worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend. BG 18.65 - 1972
- Anyone who lives in the temple must agree to follow the rules and regulations without fail
- As a fire burns dry grass to ashes, so the holy name of the Lord, whether chanted knowingly or unknowingly, burns to ashes, without fail, all the reactions of one's sinful activities
- As confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (BG 8.6): Whatever state of being one remembers when he quits his body, that state he will attain without fail
- Enthusiastic mood is maintained when everyone is always without fail chanting 16 rounds daily, rising early for mangal arati, reading books, preaching
- Even if we accept Lord Jesus Christ as saktyavesa avatara, it doesn't mean that we have to accept his philosophy. But we have all respects for him without fail
- I advise you to recite these prayers, which are as effective as great austerities. In this way, when you are mature, your life will be successful, and you will certainly achieve all your desired objectives without fail
- I am always urging my students to follow the regulative principles without fail and to resist the onslaught of Maya by chanting Hare Krishna at least 16 offenseless rounds daily
- I am requesting all of my students to read my books very seriously every day without fail
- I can understand that you are rigidly following the regulative principles, chanting without fail always 16 rounds, so in this way you will be protected and your enthusiasm for pushing on this Krishna Consciousness Movement will not dwindle
- I may inform you that in order to maintain our status of spiritual strength, everyone of us must very rigidly chant daily sixteen rounds without fail and follow the regulative principles strictly
- I simply request you to chant 16 rounds daily without fail and follow all the regulative principles. Rise early, attend temple functions and study my books carefully
- If I go to Delhi, then on your request I shall go to visit your father without fail. For the time being there are plans for me to go to Russia. When I go there, it may be via Delhi. If so, then I will step down and see your father also
- If one is in contact with a pure devotee of the Lord, it should be understood, if he follows his instruction, then it is sure and certain that he is going to Krsna without any fail
- It has been actually proved that the entire world can accept devotional service without failure. One simply has to follow the instructions of the representative of Krsna
- It is better if one fixes up a regulative principle according to his own ability and then follows that vow without fail. That will make him advanced in spiritual life
- It is most essential that all the initiated devotees study our books and learn this philosophy very well. And to get the strength for understanding these, everyone must chant sixteen rounds of beads daily without fail
- Keep yourself strong in all respects by following very carefully all of our rules and regulations without fail. If you try sincerely, Krishna will help you, He will supply all strength and ability
- Krsna replied, "My dear kings," He said, "I bestow upon you My blessings. From this day forth you will be attached to My devotional service without fail. I give you this benediction, as you have desired"
- Krsna says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.65): "Always think of Me and become My devotee. Worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend."
- One who hears about the pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with faith and love will certainly attain ecstatic love for the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu without fail
- One who hears and chants this narration about the omnipotence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, is certainly liberated from material bondage without fail
- One who invokes His transcendental names, even unconsciously, at the time he quits this life, is certainly washed immediately of the sins of many, many births and attains Him without fail
- Otherwise, there is no possibility of invoking our transcendental sentiments in these places. Such transcendental feelings are aroused immediately and without fail after one arrives in Mathura or Vrndavana
- Persons who do not care for the path of realization get full facilities from the Lord for executing their proclivities to the fullest extent, and Brahma helps in that procedure without fail
- Please do not neglect him, thinking he belongs to a sudra family engaged in material activities. It is my request that You meet him without fail
- Regarding your reminder for my good cooking, I am very much thankful to you & next time when I go to your home, I must serve you good lunches without fail. Now I am far away from you otherwise I would have at once entertained you with lunches
- Remain unflinching in Krishna's service by strictly following the regulative principles, chanting 16 rounds of beads daily, without fail, and reading all our books
- The brahmana householders, particularly, used to worship Visnu without fail, and even now the descendants of those brahmanas continue to worship Visnu daily as their family Deity
- The brahmana replied that the son of the Yadu dynasty, Sri Krsna, had arrived; he further encouraged her (Rukmini) by saying that Krsna had promised to carry her away without fail
- The King told Ramananda Raya, "Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is very, very merciful to you. Therefore please solicit my meeting with Him without fail"
- The narrations of Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam may be read thousands and thousands of times, and still, without fail, new aspects of the subject matter will be relished by the devotee
- The principle of remembering the Supreme Personality of Godhead constantly and not forgetting Him at any moment is meant to be followed by everyone without fail
- The twentieth branch of the Caitanya tree was Haridasa Thakura. His character was wonderful. He used to chant the holy name of Krsna 300,000 times a day without fail
- We should pray to the Lord to be able to remember His lotus feet without fail at the time of death
- We should pray to the Lord to be able to remember His lotus feet without fail at the time of death, when we are in such a precarious condition
- Bhagavad-gita (8.6) confirms this truth, "Whatever state of being one remembers when he quits his body, O son of Kunti, that state he will attain without fail." Thus the mind carries the living entity's propensities into the next life
- Whatever state of being one remembers when he quits his body, that state he will attain without fail
- Whatever state of being one remembers when he quits his body, that state he will attain without fail. BG 8.6 - 1972
- While you were driving your car and I was sitting by you hearing your transcendental vibration, this very sincere attempt has enriched your consciousness and my only instruction is that you may constantly do this habit without fail