Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani Says"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Radha said, "Of what use are the eyes of one who does not see Krsna's face, which resembles the moon, is the birthplace of all beauty & the reservoir of the nectarean songs of His flute? Oh, let a thunderbolt strike his head! Why does he keep such eyes"
- Radha said, "Only once did your master Krsna give Me the chance to taste the touch of His lips, He left Me altogether. I know that the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, who is always in the midst of the lotus flower, is constantly engaged in Krsna's service"
- Radharani continued, "I say, 'My dear friends, you are asking Me to be patient, saying that Krsna is an ocean of mercy and that some time in the future He will accept Me. However, I must say that this will not console Me"'
- Radharani continued, "In the scriptures it is said that one person can never know the unhappiness in the mind of another. Therefore what can I say of My dear friends, Lalita and the others"
- Radharani continued, "The only physician for this disease is Krsna Himself, but He is not taking care of this sprouting plant of devotional service. What can I say about the behavior of Krsna"
- Radharani said to the bumblebee: "All the women in the three worlds where death is inevitable - the heavenly, middle and lower planets - are very easily available to Krsna because His curved eyebrows are so attractive"
- Radharani said to the bumblebee: "Krsna is always served very faithfully by the goddess of fortune. In comparison with her, we are most insignificant. Indeed, we are nothing. Yet although He is very cunning, Krsna is also very charitable"
- Radharani said to the bumblebee: "O collector of honey, Krsna must be very sorry not to see us gopis. Surely He is afflicted by memories of our pastimes. Therefore He has sent you as a messenger to satisfy us. Do not speak to us!"
- Radharani said to the bumblebee: "You may inform Him that He is praised for His kindness to unfortunate persons and that He is therefore known as Uttamasloka, one who is praised by chosen words and verses"
- Radharani said, "'If by chance the transcendental form of Krsna comes before My path of vision, My heart, injured from being beaten, will be stolen away by Cupid, happiness personified"'
- Radharani said, "Because I could not see the beautiful form of Krsna to My heart's content, when I again see His form I shall decorate the phases of time with many jewels"
- Radharani said, "Dear Mr. Air, please do not arouse Me with the fragrance of flowers. I am now bereft of Krsna's loving attitude, so under the circumstances, what is the use of My sustaining this useless body"
- Radharani said, "He (Krsna) glanced over Me in a way that I cannot describe. But since this has occured, I am sorry that I can no longer engage My mind in the duties of My household affairs"
- Radharani said, "His entreaties are so powerful that it is very difficult for a gopi to resist her love for Krsna, even though she may be very bashful, devoted to her family duties and most faithful to her husband"
- Radharani said, "How can you take Me there? How will you be able to help Me meet Krsna while He is taking rest there with the goddess of fortune and embracing her to His chest? Never mind. Let us forget all these things about My going there or sending you
- Radharani said, "I think it must be admitted that in your (Subala) previous lives you have succeeded in many kinds of austerities"
- Radharani said, "If by chance such a moment comes when I can once again see Krsna, then I shall worship those seconds, moments and hours with flower garlands and pulp of sandalwood and decorate them with all kinds of jewels and ornaments"
- Radharani said, "It is very pleasant, but still I would like to go to the bank of the Yamuna beneath the trees of the forest there. I wish to hear the vibration of His sweet flute playing the fifth note within that forest of Vrndavana"
- Radharani said, "My dear friend, as soon as I think of Krsna the cowherd boy attached to some other woman, I become stricken with fearfulness and the hairs on My body stand up. I must be very careful that Krsna will not see Me at such times"
- Radharani said, "My dear friend, now I have met My very old and dear friend Krsna on this field of Kuruksetra. I am the same Radharani, and now We are meeting together"
- Radharani said, "My dear Subala, you are very fortunate, because even in the presence of superiors you and Krsna have no hesitation in putting your arms on each other's shoulders"
- Radharani said: "My dear friend, just see how Krsna has nicely composed songs and how He dances and speaks funny words and plays on His flute, wearing such nice garlands"
- Radharani says, "His ears are decorated with the buds of asoka flowers, and He has dressed Himself in yellow robes. By the sound of His flute, this boy has already made Me impatient"
- Similarly, in Dana-keli-kaumudi, Srimati Radharani, pointing to Krsna, says, "This clever boy of the forest has the beauty of a bluish lotus flower, and He can attract all the young girls of the universe"
- Srimati Radharani said, "I think He must be sending some message to Me through Subala. The purport is that the superiors of Radharani do not like Krsna or His cowherd friends to associate with Her"
- Srimati Radharani was very careful this time not to say anything against Krsna. "My dear friend, I welcome you," She said. "Krsna is so kind that He has again sent you"
- Srimati Radharani's ecstasy also made Her think of Krsna as Cupid, and this understanding frightened Her. She said, "This Cupid, who has conquered the whole world and entered My heart, is My greatest enemy, for He does not allow Me to forget Him"
- There is an example of a mixture of conjugal love and fraternal affection when Srimati Radharani said, My dear friends, just see how Krsna is resting His hand on the shoulder of Subala, who is dressed up just like a young girl
- Thinking like this, Srimati Radharani considered Herself Krsna's most beloved gopi. She had become proud and had left the rasa-lila with Krsna. In the deep forest She said, "My dear Krsna, I cannot walk any more. You can take Me wherever You like"