Questions On... Age Groups - Stages of Life
Pages in category "Questions On... Age Groups - Stages of Life"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- A lot of them are very young people coming into the movement. Do you think they really understand what they're going into when they join the Krsna movement?
- After ten years? Then they (gurukulis) can do Deity worship?
- Are the people (at Srinivasa's house) mainly young people like Himself (Lord Caitanya)?
- As the spirit soul is leaving the body, do you become older?
- At what age may children be recommended for initiation?
- At what age should they (gurukulis) be taught to cook prasadam?
- At what time did you have your own personal realization, Swamiji? At what age?
- But to get the initiation, you have to be how many years old?
- But would you think of a young man as wise man? Isn't it normal that a young man is working his way towards wisdom?
- But young men don't tend to be wise, do they (so at the early age, up to twenty-five, he's trained up. If he can, he can continue as brahmacari. He directly can take sannyasa)?
- I notice that most of your followers, at least in this temple, are young, like in the college age or in the teenage. Is it because Krsna doesn't attract the older generation, I mean, yourself excluded?
- I thought Krsna was sixteen only?
- Is it better to do it the way you did it or to start from a very early age in the, er…?… In other words, some of our members are sannyasa at an earlier age
- Is it true that there are more young people now in the world that are giving more serious thought to what life is really all about?
- Is there a minimum age for beginning such a college (varnasrama college)?
- Is there a minimum age for the man (a girl is married before puberty, she is not allowed to go to the husband until she has attained puberty... After attaining puberty there is another second marriage. Then the husband and wife live together)?
- It doesn't appeal more to the young ones than to the older people (the Hare Krsna movement)?
- It seems that most of the devotees are young people, persons under thirty, under twenty-five. Why is this so? Why hasn't the movement spread? Is this a deliberate thing, or why do you feel it hasn't spread to parents or to older people?
- What is His (Caitanya Mahaprabhu's) age? I just want to keep checking on this, His age now. Is He twenty, in His twenties still?
- What is the answer (why young men are attracted to, they inquire? Why young men are attracted in this movement?)?
- What is the reason of that (the younger generation of India is very, very demonic and they don't believe God at all)?
- When one is too old and with too many responsibilities, what can one do?
- When they agree at this young age (marriage), they should wait till they get older, right?
- Why is it (Krsna consciousness) so popular among young people?
- Why is it that the younger people or people in general, are disenchanted, are trying to go towards the eastern-oriented religion if their aim or premise is the same as the western?
- Why is it that you seem to attract a large following of youth?
- Would you know whether people who joined the movement in their older years are more likely to stay on than those who join when they are younger?
- Would you think of a young man as wise man? Isn't it normal that a young man is working his way towards wisdom?