Principles of the Bhagavad-gita
"bhagavad gita principles" |"principle of Bhagavad-gita" |"principle of the Bhagavad-gita" |"principles of Bhagavad-gita" |"principles of the Bhagavad-gita"
Pages in category "Principles of the Bhagavad-gita"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Actually, neither the Varanasi nor Saranatha Mayavadis accept the principles of the Bhagavad-gita, due to a poor fund of knowledge
- Arjuna was a family man, a soldier, and he was directly taught the principles of Bhagavad-gita, but he never renounced the world nor the battlefield
- At least in India there must be an institution that is strictly following the principles of Bhagavad-gita. This is my institution. We don't want anything more, other help. We simply request them that "Give some of our men permanent residentship"
- If one adopts the principles enunciated in Bhagavad-gita, he can make his life perfect and make a permanent solution to all the problems of life. This is the sum and substance of the entire Bhagavad-gita
- If people strictly followed the principles of Bhagavad-gita, they would elect a person who is the Lord's devotee. Then automatically there would be good government. Rsabhadeva therefore recommended Bharata Maharaja as the emperor of this planet
- If the members of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, putting faith in Krsna as the center, live in harmony according to the order and principles of Bhagavad-gita, then they are living in Vaikuntha, not in this material world
- If we want perfect education then we must follow the principle of Bhagavad gita. Such education will help the whole human society. In all different fields of activity, social, political, religious, cultural, economic and so on
- In Bhagavad-gita the principle of Rudra is described
- In Krishna Consciousness, if you stick to the principles of Bhagavad-gita, there is no question of disharmony
- In pursuance of the cult of Love of Godhead as propounded by Lord Caitanya 500 years before, I have come to America to preach the same cultural mission on the principles of the Bhagavad-gita and the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- It is our movement only which strictly follows the principles of the Bhagavad-gita, under the guidance of the authorities or acaryas in disciplic succession from Lord Caitanya
- One should discuss the principles enunciated in the Bhagavad-gita. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu followed this principle very strictly and discussed the philosophy of the Bhagavad-gita with learned scholars
- One should simply instruct everyone he meets regarding the principles of krsna-katha, as expressed in Bhagavad-gita As It Is and Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is to educate people on the principles of the teachings of Bhagavad-gita. So if you understand Bhagavad-gita thoroughly, then you will understand Lord Rama also and other incarnations, because Krsna is present with all
- Our movement is not any local movement. . It is for the total human society. It is most authorized on the principles of Bhagavad-gita and affirmed by Lord Caitanya and all the big acaryas
- The Bhagavad-gita is the basic principle of our Krsna consciousness movement. What we are spreading as Krsna consciousness, that is only Bhagavad-gita. It is not that we have manufactured anything
- The Bhagavad-gita is the guiding principle for every human being, but by the spell of material energy they do not take care to carry out the programs of life in terms of the Bhagavad-gita
- The Lord clearly told Arjuna (4.3) that it was because Arjuna was His devotee and friend that he could understand the principles of the Bhagavad-gita. In other words, only the Lord's devotee and friend can understand the Gita
- The only way to realize the perfect stage of yoga is to follow the principles of Bhagavad-gita as practiced by Lord Caitanya. This is the simplest and highest perfection of yoga practice
- The principles of the Bhagavad-gita were expounded by the Personality of Godhead long before the Battle of Kuruksetra - at least some 120,000,000 years before
- There are many persons who create incarnations. They falsely claim an ordinary human to be an incarnation, but this is all foolishness. We should follow the principles of Bhagavad-gita
- There is also the Bhagavad-gita, which was spoken by the Lord Himself and recorded by Vyasadeva. These are the most important revealed scriptures, and any commentary that contradicts the principles of the Bhagavad-gita or Srimad-Bhagavatam is unauthorized
- This Krsna consciousness movement is trying to enlighten people so that they can accept these principles of Bhagavad-gita. So Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission is para-upakara. And He advises everyone, especially Indians, to become guru
- We are taken up this mission, to preach Bhagavad-gita as it is to solve all the problems of the world. That is Aryan civilization. Aryan civilization means following the principles of Bhagavad-gita
- We discuss this Bhagavad-gita only for understanding that we are not blindly following a principle. It is a science. It is based on philosophy and science. But we have made the process easy, that's all, by following great stalwart personalities
- We have to stick to the principles stated in the Bhagavad-gita. Vyavasayatmika buddhih: every man's duty is to receive orders from Lord Krsna or from His bona fide representative and take these orders as his life and soul, without personal considerations
- When Krsna was present on this earth the bhakti-yoga principles defined in the Bhagavad-gita had become distorted; therefore the Lord had to reestablish the disciplic system beginning with Arjuna who was the most confidential friend & devotee of the Lord