"imperfect knowledge"|"imperfect experimental knowledge"|"knowledge is always imperfect"|"imperfect mundane knowledge"|"imperfect in knowledge"|"knowledge is imperfect"|"imperfect, partial, impersonal knowledge"|"knowledge is so imperfect"|"knowledge will always be imperfect"|" imperfection of knowledge"|"imperfectness of knowledge"|"knowledge and everything is imperfect"|"knowledge received from imperfect"|"imperfect in knowledge"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Imperfect Knowledge"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- A pure devotee is neither a needy man, a man fallen into difficulty, nor an empiric philosopher who tries to approach the Divinity on the strength his own imperfect knowledge
- A Vaisnava never agrees with the speculative system of the jnanis. Both the jnanis and karmis depend on direct sense perception for their imperfect knowledge
- Akrura continued, "To consider Your Lordship (Krsna and Balarama) one of us, conditioned by the material nature, is a mistake due to our imperfect knowledge"
- Although by severe austerities they (Mayavadis) rise to the exalted position of brahma-jnana, they nevertheless fall down due to imperfect knowledge of the Absolute Truth
- At the present moment people are denying the existence of God, or they are thinking that God is dead. That means imperfection of knowledge
- Because they (the puzzled people) were speculating with their imperfect knowledge, they saw Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as an ordinary human being and a boatman's light in the lake as Krsna
- Being situated in imperfect knowledge of liberation, the Mayavadis decry the eternity, knowledge and bliss of the devotees as materialism
- Brahma, Siva, Manu (the father of mankind), great saintly persons & also great sages who have elevated themselves to the transcendental platform through austerities & penance, as well as devotional service, are imperfect in knowledge compared to the SPG
- By the ascending process, no one can reach the Lord, even by a long-term endeavor of many, many years. What is obtained by this ascending process, however, is imperfect, partial, impersonal knowledge, liable to be deviant from the Absolute Truth
- How can these superior powers control the evolutionary process of the living entity if they are not free from all imperfection? The followers of the Vedic instructions can't accept the Darwinian theory of evolution for it is marred by imperfect knowledge
- How God can be imperson? If God is the supreme father... If you are a person, then how your father can be imperson? So that is imperfect knowledge. When we speak of God as imperson, that is imperfect knowledge
- If one does not know God is good, then he is imperfect in his knowledge
- Imperfect senses. We are gathering imperfect knowledge. But we don't neglect knowledge. We give credit to the philosophers, scientists. But we advise them that "Your research work should be for God, not for any temporary physical or chemical compound"
- Inductive knowledge is always imperfect. Deductive knowledge is perfect if it is taken from the authority
- On the basis of imperfect knowledge this ethic or this humanitarian, what is the value? We do not give any value to all this understanding
- One cannot ascertain the ways of religion simply by imperfect experimental knowledge. Actually, the principles of religion can only be laid down by the Lord Himself
- One who imperfectly knows Krsna consciousness cannot know Vedanta philosophy. A showy display of Vedanta study without Krsna consciousness is a feature of the external energy, maya
- The animal has no soul? So imperfect knowledge. So on the basis of imperfect knowledge this ethic or this humanitarian, what is the value?
- The followers of the Vedic instructions cannot accept the Darwinian theory of evolution, for it is marred by imperfect knowledge
- The gross materialist, however, without any faith in the Vedic version, remains eternally in darkness, driven by a false conviction on the basis of imperfect experimental knowledge, or so-called material science
- The man who is spreading, he is imperfect. He may be imperfect. He is imperfect. I am imperfect. Every one of us is imperfect. But we are not spreading the imperfect knowledge because we are simply spreading what Krsna has said. We are repeating
- The Mayavadi philosopher has only imperfect knowledge of God, whereas the Krishna Conscious person can understand Krishna fully. The example is given that a person may know about the sunlight, but that does not mean that he knows about the Sun God
- There are many students who, in spite of reading the Bhagavad-gita, misunderstand Krsna because of imperfect knowledge and conclude Him to be an ordinary historical personality. This one must not do
- Those who are anxious to understand the Absolute Truth by dint of imperfect knowledge, this is right conclusion. If your senses are imperfect, whatever your knowledge may be, that is imperfect
- Those who search after the knowledge of impersonal Brahman or localized Paramatma are certainly accepted as liberated, but due to their imperfect knowledge they are described in Srimad-Bhagavatam as vimukta-maninah
- To describe the direct meaning of the Vedic literatures is glorious, but to describe them in one’s own way, using imperfect senses and imperfect knowledge, is a disastrous blunder
- To describe the Vedic literatures in one's own way, using imperfect senses and imperfect knowledge, is a disastrous blunder. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu fully deprecated the attempt to describe the Vedas in this way
- Unless one accepts all the features of the Absolute Truth - namely impersonal Brahman, localized Paramatma and ultimately the Supreme Personality of Godhead - one's knowledge is imperfect
- Unless one is liberated from material conditioning, these four defects (illusion, committing mistakes, imperfect knowledge and cheating) must be there. Consequently every man has a cheating propensity, which is employed in business or money transactions
- Unless one ultimately understands that the Supreme Lord is eternally related with the individual soul, one's knowledge is imperfect
- Unless the so-called jnanis take shelter of Vasudeva, their speculative knowledge is imperfect