Ocean of Love
Pages in category "Ocean of Love"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Lord Caitanya says that the ecstasy of bhakti (love of Godhead) is so vast that it is like an ocean compared to the drop of pleasure derived from understanding oneself as one with Brahman
- Lord Nityananda Prabhu, the avadhuta, is also directly the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is always intoxicated with the madness of ecstatic love. Indeed, He is an ocean of love of Krsna
- Love of God is the fifth and ultimate goal of human life. Compared with the ocean of transcendental pleasure that is love of God, the conception of impersonal Brahman is no more significant than a drop of water
- Sometimes, after eating the pulp, Krsna fills the plate again with new pulp. In this way, the faith of Raghava Pandita increases, and he floats in an ocean of love
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu merged the entire world into the ocean of ecstatic love by performing His beautiful dances within the temple of Jagannatha. He danced exquisitely and jumped high
- Sundarananda was an ocean of love of Godhead and the chief associate of Sri Nityananda Prabhu. In the Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika he is stated to have been Sudama in krsna-lila
- The ocean of ecstatic love for Krsna is very difficult to understand, even for such demigods as Lord Brahma. By enacting His pastimes, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu submerged Himself in that ocean, and His heart was absorbed in that love
- The result of chanting is that one awakens his love for Krsna and tastes transcendental bliss. Ultimately, one attains the association of Krsna and engages in His devotional service, as if immersing himself in a great ocean of love
- The same queen continued, "Can't He (Krsna) be happy with any other wife? Does it mean that the goddess of fortune has the ocean of love for Him and none of us can compare to her?"
- The thirteenth important devotee of Sri Nityananda Prabhu was Pandita Purandara, who moved in the ocean of love of Godhead just like the Mandara Hill
- This brahmananda, the spiritual bliss derived from impersonal Brahman, is like the water in the hoofprint of a calf compared to the ocean of love of Godhead
- This emotion of transcendental love is compared with the ocean
- Thus Isvara Puri became like an ocean of ecstatic love for Krsna, whereas Ramacandra Puri became a dry speculator and a critic of everyone else
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu forgot Himself throughout the entire day and night, being merged in an ocean of ecstatic love for Krsna
- When one thinks of Krsna constantly, love for Him manifests within the heart. Even though one may be ignorant, one can reach the far shore of the ocean of transcendental love by Lord Krsna's mercy
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was chanting and dancing, He was overwhelmed with ecstatic love, and all the people who saw Him were also flooded in the ocean of love of Godhead