This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Likely (20 C, 165 P)
Pages in category "Probably"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- He (Balarama) immediately took up an available weapon (most probably the elephant’s tusk which He carried) and killed the eight brothers one after another, just as a lion kills a flock of deer
- How are these two persons living in Vaikuntha? Where is the possibility of an enemy's coming into this kingdom of God? The SPG has no enemy. Who could be envious of Him? Probably they are imposters; therefore they suspect others to be like themselves
- I am glad to learn that you are daily coming to our New York temple to worship the Deity. Most probably I shall be coming to New York next April where we shall meet and talk more about spiritual progress of life
- I thank you very much for your very nice poetry; I am reading it again and again and I shall most probably arrange to publish it in BTG
- I understand that the 3rd Canto full and 4th Canto up to date are with you. Please keep them with you & let me know when they are ready. Most probably we shall start our own press very soon
- I want to make 100 Murtis, probably in hard rubber, for our Temples
- If MacMillan is silent then immediately send me the correspondence which Dvarakadhisa had with the Japanese printers. Most probably I shall stop in Tokyo & hand over the printing to them
- If one always thinks of something, he certainly gets a related body after death. Maharaja Agnidhra was always thinking of Pitrloka, the place where his wife had returned. After his death he achieved that same planet, probably to live with her again
- If you adopt me as your old child, probably the visa department will laugh, that what you will do with an old child who is going to die very soon
- It is most probable that in the future history of Lord Caitanya's movement, Europeans, Americans, Canadians, Australians, South Americans, Asians and people from all over the world will be celebrated as devotees of Lord Caitanya
- Most probably I shall be going to London by the end of July, and from different sources I can understand that the Beatles are becoming interested in the Sankirtana Movement
- Most probably I shall have to go to Russia for a fortnight. So my passport is immediately necessary. I think Amritanananda and Rahul may be required to go with us because their names have been suggested
- My Guru Maharaja advised me to give more stress on publication work so most probably I shall try to concentrate my energy in this department very shortly
- Probably I (Kamsa) shall be sent to the hell where killers of brahmanas go. I am surprised, however, that the celestial prophecy has not come true. It is not only in human society that false propaganda is found
- Probably the value of three hundred rupees at that time was equal to the present value of thirty thousand rupees
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu probably lived at Yatana-vata, but there is no sign of Candrasekhara's or Tapana Misra's house, nor is there any sign of the Mayavadi sannyasi Prakasananda Sarasvati, with whom Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu discussed the Vedanta-sutra
- Sridhara was a poor brahmana who made a living by selling banana-tree bark to be made into cups. Most probably he had a banana-tree garden and collected the leaves, skin and pulp of the banana trees to sell daily in the market
- Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami was most probably born in the year 1416 Sakabda (A.D. 1494) in a kayastha family as the son of Govardhana Majumadara, who was the younger brother of the then zamindar, Hiranya Majumadara
- Thank you very much for the offer of the use of your place in Allahabad during the Kumbha. Yes, most probably we are going. I shall let you know later on
- The shipping will be free by a special arrangement. Everything considered, it will probably take at least 2 to 3 months to receive the deities in Toronto, or maybe little sooner. It appears it is Krishna's desire to come to Toronto at this time!
- The word (Hindu) most probably came from Afghanistan, a predominantly Muslim country, and originally referred to a pass in Afghanistan known as Hindukush, which is still a part of a trade route between India and various Muslim countries
- There will be another temple opening ceremony in Hyderabad by August, 1976, and probably I shall return by that time. Kindly try to meet me when I return and we shall talk more when we meet
- Tomorrow I am going to Indore; from Indore I shall come to Surat. From there I shall go to Gorakpur. From Gorakpur I shall go to Allahabad, and most probably from Allahabad I may go to Vrndavana
- Trita Muni hailed from the Western countries of the world. As such, most probably he belonged to the European countries. At that time the whole world was under one Vedic culture