Favorable for Krsna Consciousness
Pages in category "Favorable for Krsna Consciousness"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A Vaisnava is always respectful to everyone. So when Kuvera offered him a benediction, he did not refuse it. But he wanted something which would be favorable to his advancement in Krsna consciousness
- Actually, the cultivation of knowledge or renunciation, which are favorable for achieving a footing in Krsna consciousness, may be accepted in the beginning, but ultimately they may also come to be rejected
- An advanced devotee has no desire to enjoy or reject anything. His only duty is to accept whatever is favorable for the advancement of Krsna consciousness
- I am very glad to learn that you are all working peacefully together. This is the most favorable atmosphere for cultivating our Krishna consciousness
- I have heard from Upendra and he seems enthusiastic about opening the Fiji center. Our Krsna Consciousness Movement is flourishing all over the world by the grace of Caitanya Mahaprabhu and I am receiving favorable reports and full invitations
- In the material world one has to work for the maintenance of the body and soul, but how can one perform such work in a way that is favorable for the execution of Krsna consciousness
- One may put forward the argument, "Why did Dhruva Maharaja take a benediction from a demigod?" The answer is that for a Vaisnava there is no objection to taking a benediction from a demigod if it is favorable for advancing Krsna consciousness
- One who is transcendentally realized, he does not care for the unfavorable or favorable. He knows that "When the time will come, either the favorable things or unfavorable things will come in the law of nature. Let me be engaged in my own business, KC"
- That is cultivation of Krsna consciousness. Favorably. Not Krsna consciousness like Kamsa, always thinking of Krsna, how to kill Him. That is not anukulyena. That is not favorable
- That is favorable Krsna consciousness
- That which is favorable for prosecuting Krsna consciousness should be accepted; that which is unfavorable should be rejected. That is called samata, equanimity
- The response of the people here has been very favorable towards our movement which they have found to be a great stimulus to the revival of Krsna consciousness which they have been forsaking for the imitation of your Western material prosperity
- There are stages for gradual development of control of the strong senses in the material environment. But any order of life suitable for a particular person in which he can most favorably execute his Krishna Consciousness is the best position to take up
- These jealous fools who criticize the intermingling of boys and girls will simply have to be satisfied with their own foolishness because they cannot think of how to spread Krsna consciousness by adopting ways and means that are favorable for this purpose
- We are trying in India to establish some centers and the response of the people here has been very favorable towards our movement which they have found to be a great stimulus to the revival of Krsna consciousness
- We do not depend on the public opinion - "This is good" or "This is bad." Our "good" "bad" is: if it is favorable for spreading Krsna consciousness, it is good; otherwise bad
- We do not reject or accept anything until it is seen in the light of our Krsna Consciousness Movement. Anything favorable for Krsna consciousness we accept and anything unfavorable we reject
- We shall take every opportunity. We are the best opportunists. Anukulyena krsnanu... This is anukula. This is favorable for spreading Krsna consciousness. We shall immediately accept. It doesn't matter what it is