Sadhu, Sastra and Guru
"Sadhu, Sastra and Guru" | "Sadhu, Sastra. And Guru" | "Sadhu, Sastra, Guru" | "Sadhu Sastra Guru" | "Sadhu, Guru and Sastra" | "Sadhu Guru Sastra" | "the sadhus, the sastra and the guru"| "Sastra, Guru, Sadhu" | "Sastra, Guru, and Sadhu" | "from sastra, from guru and from sadhu" | "sastra and the sadhu and guru"
- "Sadhu Sastra Guru"@10
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Sadhu, Sastra and Guru"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A sadhu is he who talks in terms of scripture. Similarly, guru is he who talks in terms of scripture. Guru cannot manufacture words which is not in the scriptures. And that is not scripture which does not tally with the words of guru and sadhu
- As far as we know from sadhu-guru-sastra. That's all. That is our understanding
- As stated by Narottama dasa Thakura, sadhu-sastra-guru: one has to test all spiritual matters according to the instructions of saintly persons, scriptures and the spiritual master
- If philosophical speculation is directed by Sastra and Guru, and if the goal of such philosophical attempts is to achieve Visnu, then that philosophical speculation is not mental speculation
- In essence the grhastha should be engaged in occupational duties advised by the spiritual master and sastra. Specifically a grhastha should engage in agricultural activities to earn money
- One should speak to the general populace in accordance with one's predecessors - sadhu, guru and sastras. This simple process is the easiest method by which one can glorify the Lord
- Ordinary people have to follow the instructions of sadhu, sastra and guru. Those statements made in the sastras and those made by the bona fide sadhu or guru cannot differ from one another
- The citizens will be free to act as they like, without respect for sadhu, sastra and guru
- The most important process (of devotional service) is hearing (sravanam) from the guru, sadhu and sastra-the spiritual master, the saintly acaryas and the Vedic literature. Sadhu-sastra-guru-vakya, cittete kariya aikya
- The sastric injunctions are confirmed by great sages like Narada Muni. As stated by Narottama dasa Thakura: sadhu-sastra-guru-vakya, cittete kariya aikya
- This Krsna consciousness movement is giving chance to everyone to hear from the authoritative sources, from the sastra. Sadhu sastra guru
- We have to make it confirmed in three ways. What we hear from the sadhus, we shall have to consult whether these things are spoken in the sastras. And whether the statements or sastras are confirmed by guru, by the direct spiritual master
- We should not take lessons of God from these rascals. We should take lessons of God from sastra, from guru and from sadhu -- one who has seen God, tattva-darsina