Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Sadhu, Sastra and Guru
"Sadhu, Sastra and Guru" | "Sadhu, Sastra. And Guru" | "Sadhu, Sastra, Guru" | "Sadhu Sastra Guru" | "Sadhu, Guru and Sastra" | "Sadhu Guru Sastra" | "the sadhus, the sastra and the guru"| "Sastra, Guru, Sadhu" | "Sastra, Guru, and Sadhu" | "from sastra, from guru and from sadhu" | "sastra and the sadhu and guru"
- "Sadhu Sastra Guru"@10
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Sadhu, Sastra and Guru"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A sadhu is he who talks in terms of scripture. Similarly, guru is he who talks in terms of scripture. Guru cannot manufacture words which is not in the scriptures. And that is not scripture which does not tally with the words of guru and sadhu
- As far as we know from sadhu-guru-sastra. That's all. That is our understanding
- If philosophical speculation is directed by Sastra and Guru, and if the goal of such philosophical attempts is to achieve Visnu, then that philosophical speculation is not mental speculation
- In essence the grhastha should be engaged in occupational duties advised by the spiritual master and sastra. Specifically a grhastha should engage in agricultural activities to earn money
- We have to make it confirmed in three ways. What we hear from the sadhus, we shall have to consult whether these things are spoken in the sastras. And whether the statements or sastras are confirmed by guru, by the direct spiritual master
- We should not take lessons of God from these rascals. We should take lessons of God from sastra, from guru and from sadhu -- one who has seen God, tattva-darsina