This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Adhoksaja"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A meaningful word in this verse (SB 4.3.23) is adhoksaja, for it indicates that the activities of our material senses will fail to realize the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- According to the Siddhartha-samhita there are twenty-four forms of Lord Visnu, and these forms are named according to the position of the symbols in Their four hands
- Adhoksaja means knowledge which beyond your perception. But there is source of knowledge, adhoksaja. Therefore God's another name is Adhoksaja
- Adhoksaja means who is beyond the perception of these material senses. This is our subject matter. Our subject matter is not anything material. Material is within the purview of my material senses. But our subject matter is beyond the senses
- In this verse (SB 4.17.6-7) the word adhoksaja, meaning "beyond the perception of the material senses," is very significant. No one can perceive the Supreme Personality of Godhead by mental speculation
- In this verse (SB 4.19.10) there are three significant purposes expressed in the words adhoksaja, bhagavan indrah and prthoh
- It doesn't matter what kind of religion you are following, but if the religious system teaches you how to become a devotee to Adhoksaja-adhoksaja means beyond our sense perception, the Supreme Lord - then your life is perfect. Then you will be happy
- It is not possible to know the Supreme Person by imperfect experimental knowledge. He is described herein as adhoksaja, or beyond the range of experimental knowledge
- The renouncers of the world, the sannyasis, give up all worldly connections, namely, family, wife, children, friends, home, wealth - everything - to attain the transcendental bliss of Brahman happiness. But adhoksaja happiness is beyond Brahman happiness
- The word adhoksaja indicates the Personality of Godhead, who is beyond the expression of mind and words. However, the Supreme Personality of Godhead appears before the devotee in His original form of eternal bliss and knowledge
- There are many other forms of the Lord and they are differently known as 2) Vasudeva, Damodara, Janardana, Narayana, Hari, Padmanabha, Vamana, Madhusudana, Govinda, Krsna, Visnumurti, Adhoksaja and Upendra
- This is the best process for pleasing the transcendental Supreme Personality of Godhead, known as Adhoksaja. It is the best of all regulative principles, the best austerity, the best process of giving charity, and the best process of sacrifice
- We have material senses, but how can we see the Supreme Lord? He is called adhoksaja, which means that He cannot be seen by the material senses. Aksaja means "knowledge perceived by material senses"
- We should try to understand, therefore, how a conditioned soul becomes fallen. The opulence of King Prthu was not dependent on material conditions. As described in this verse (SB 4.19.10) he was a great devotee of Adhoksaja
- When one is completely absorbed in the adhoksaja, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is beyond the sense perception of materialistic persons, one is situated in brahmananda