Questions On... Spiritual World
Pages in category "Questions On... Spiritual World"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total.
- After if one becomes purified, is it possible when he becomes transferred to the spiritual world that he can meet Rupa Gosvami and other great...?
- And in Goloka Vrndavana, are there still varieties? Are there still varieties in Vrndavana?
- Are Arjuna and Kunti Devi in Krishna Loka?
- Are there different reasons for these higher worlds (this is only one-fourth part manifestation of God's property. The three-fourth part is the spiritual world)?
- Are things bounded by space in the spiritual world?
- But Krsna will always be there if we want to go back?
- But then there is an argument, if we were originally in the spiritual world, why don't we remember that and try to go back to the spiritual world?
- But, Srila Prabhupada, is this valid to conclude that spirit, spiritual world, or life is very complex?
- Can he (this yogi who attains Vaikuntha) later go on from Vaikuntha to Goloka? Can that happen also?
- Can there be opposition in the spirit world? Conflict in the spirit world?
- Could you describe Krsna's pastimes as cowboy whenever He goes out in the morning with the cowherds boys?
- Could you explain a little bit about the position in which we were situated in the spiritual sky before coming to the material world?
- Do the fallen souls leave the spiritual world all at once or gradually?
- Does everyone go there (spiritual world) or only some?
- Does it not mean, sir, that naham tesv avasthitah, "I am staying in Goloka"?
- Does Jesus Christ reside in the Vaikunthas or Brahmaloka?
- Does Lord Jesus Christ appear in the spiritual sky with the body he manifested on the earth?
- He gets the body? Does he get the body (Krsna's pure devotee, he's not in the material world. In the spiritual world)?
- He is asking if they were actually covered in the spiritual world as well?
- He was citing the instance of the four Kumaras who were traveling through the gates of the Vaikuntha world, but actually they were not completely God-realized...
- Hogs are there as well (in the spiritual world)?
- How and from where did the conditioned souls fall?... If someone has a relationship with Lord Krsna on Krsnaloka, does he ever fall down?
- How can you get back to Godhead...?
- How do we know of the spiritual abodes since once going there no one returns?
- How do we understand, then, that there are peacocks and flowers and trees in the spiritual world? Are these not eternal forms?
- How Krishna is with the spirit soul in the spiritual world?
- I believe you once said that once a conditioned soul becomes perfected and gets out of the material world and he goes to Krsnaloka, there's no possibility of falling back
- I want to know, when we serve Krsna, we have spiritual senses, then that satisfies our spiritual senses when we serve Krsna in Krsnaloka?
- I was just wondering if the spirit soul being in the spiritual world is eternally liberated, how can he return. By desire?
- If a yogi does attain a Vaikuntha planet, but by his constitutional nature he is meant to be associated with Krsna in Goloka...
- If I have that idea of a golden mountain, that means that in the spiritual world that must exist? or I can form an idea that is not in the spiritual world. Am I understanding you?
- If in the Vaikunthas ecstatic love between Lord Narayana and His devotees and Lord Krishna Consciousness and His devotees on Krishna Loka is qualitatively the same, then what is the advantage of following the path of Krishna Consciousness...
- If one does not lose one's identity when one is returned to the Godhead, what is the nature of the relationship?
- If one is fortunate enough to revive his natural position in the spiritual sky, how can he keep from falling down again?
- If someone is in the spiritual world, he falls down into the material world and then he becomes again released. Is his understanding after release higher than the previous?
- If that yogi quits his body in that condition (tad-gatena manasa pasyanti yam yogina), does he attain a Vaikuntha planet?
- If the conditions in the spiritual world are so nice and everything is spiritually, everything is spiritual, how is it that one can become envious of Krsna in such conditions?
- If there is a spiritual world, what is it like, and what are the activities of Krsna there?
- If we want we can come to the spiritual world and return? Fall down?
- If we've never been with Krsna, if we've never been in Krsnaloka, then how is it that we start remembering His pastimes and His form?
- If you say Goloka is infinite we should be existing within Gokula. How is it that we are without Gokula?
- In Goloka there are no demons. But the sentiment of anxiety or fear for Krsna, is that sentiment in Goloka?
- In Goloka there are no demons?
- In Krsnaloka are there asses?
- In our material contaminated state when we act in a foolishly or mad, then we call that tamas, or illusion, but in the spiritual sky when one is in his pure state of consciousness... Does something act upon him to make him illusioned at that point also?
- In the material world, we are bound by maya, maha-maya. In the spiritual world, is there another relationship of yogamaya?
- In the spiritual sky when the living entity is in his pure state of consciousness, what acts..., Does something act upon him to make him illusioned at that point also?
- In the spiritual world, what are the factors which cause variety?
- In the two abodes of the plenary expansion of Krsna. What exists?
- In the Vaikuntha planets, we get that all the inhabitants are four-handed forms of Narayana?
- In the Vaikunthas, surrounding Narayana is Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha?
- Initiated devotee, and he follows those four regulative principles and chants sixteen rounds, will he go back to Godhead?
- Is it because Krsna is situated in the spiritual sky, therefore the spiritual sky is the position where there is ultimate happiness to be found?
- Is it possible for a person to return to the spiritual world without taking initiation from a bona fide spiritual master?
- Is it sometimes cold in the spiritual world?
- Is it true Narada has the same body in the spiritual world and when he comes into the material world?
- Is that (the spiritual kingdom) where they (the souls) will all end up again when the universe comes to an end?
- Is there a spiritual planet where Krsna plays the part of one's father?
- Is this because the illusion that we see is a representation of the spiritual world in a sense (this material world is only suffering, but under illusion we are accepting suffering as enjoyment)?
- Isn't there motion (in the spiritual sky)?
- It is said that once you achieve the Godhead, once you go back to Krsna, that you don't fall down. But it is also said that we come from there originally. If we came from there, how did we fall if we were already there?
- Maharaja Yudhisthira and Arjuna after Krsna left the earth, returned to the spiritual sky in this same body. Does that indicate that their bodies were so spiritual from spiritual activities that they no longer were material bodies?
- Maharaja Yudhisthira and his younger brothers all attained the spiritual world in the self-same body. Does this mean that they had their spiritual bodies while they were on the earth?
- On all the Vaikunthas, Krsna is in His catur-bhuja, four-armed form?
- On Krishna loka are all of Krishna's pastimes with the living entities controlled by Krishna, or do the living entities have choice in this matter?
- One thing that has always confused a lot of devotees is how is it possible to eat something in the spiritual world when that, the thing that you're eating is also spiritual?
- Prabhupada has told us that even in the spiritual world there is desire to have the senses enjoy. Isn't that so?
- Prabhupada, can a person go back to a spiritual planet without initiation?
- Prabhupada, did Christ return to the spiritual planets then, when he left the earth, to be with Krsna?
- Prabhupada, how can one know whether he'll be going back home to Godhead in this life?
- Prabhupada, I would like to know, if there is no birth in the spiritual world, how do we re-enter the spiritual world?
- Prabhupada, is every jiva given a chance in the beginning to go in the spiritual world? Then he falls down, or... sometimes the jiva may choose directly...?
- Prabhupada, is Lord Caitanya always carrying on sankirtana in the spiritual world?
- Prabhupada, you said that devotees, after becoming fully pious, have to take another birth in the material world and in somewhere where Krsna is performing His pastimes, before going back to Vaikuntha?
- So the form in the spiritual sky is not absolute either? We can take different forms in the spiritual sky?
- So those eternally liberated souls in the spiritual sky will never come here because they choose not to?
- So when the jiva soul descends into the material world, it is like a hallucination?
- So your question is whether one can enter this kingdom of God with this body?
- Someone has said that the dhoti, the dhoti that the brahmacaris wear, is the dress that's worn in Vaikuntha. Is that correct?
- Spirit soul, it is also luminous like that (in the Vaikuntha, each and every planet is glowing)?
- Srila Prabhupada, in our fully developed state in the spiritual sky, are we still one ten-thousandth the size of a tip of a hair like we are now in conditioned state?
- Srila Prabhupada, the material world is a reflection of the spiritual world. So we have different variegatedness in the material world, different living entities. My question being, so they have all the variegatedness in the spiritual world?
- Srila Prabhupada, when we speak of parts and parcels of God, does it mean that we were there with God before we came to this world?
- Subhadra is the external energy? Is Subhadra in the spiritual world?
- Suppose someone is situated as Visnuduta. He may change his taste?
- Swamiji, if all things here are a reflection of what is perfect in the spiritual world, then shouldn't hate and frustration and despair and prejudice also appear in the spiritual world?
- Swamiji, if our rasa with Krsna is eternal, and we want to have the rasa of lover with Krsna, is it possible to change? If our rasa is like father to son, we can never become lover?
- Swamiji, is there such thing as mind, intelligence, and ego in the spiritual realm?
- That doesn't mean (in the spiritual world, it is full of variegatedness) that it is complex, Srila Prabhupada, yes?
- The creation of the materialism is only one-fourth... What happened to the other three-fourths?
- The descriptions of Goloka Vrndavana, that even the dust is personal... So we have experience of personal form. Even Krsna's form is personal. How is the dust of Vrndavana personal? How is it individual living entity?
- The evolution stops when the spirit soul reaches the eternal abode in the spiritual (world)?
- The idea of the spiritual sky. I couldn't quite understand there was any form, any form at all of symbolism coming into the idea of the various stages of planets and so on, or whether, in fact, this was a very physical...?
- The modes don't exist in the spiritual world. Is that right?
- The question is suppose this yogi, he has not got full knowledge, he does not know of Krsna, and therefore he is meditating on Paramatma, and he attains Vaikuntha. Is it possible that because he hadn't got full knowledge...
- There is even spiritual space?
- There is no more body? No more body?
- They have tigers and serpents and everything like that?
- This is a question that sometimes a devotee has asked me. If a yogi does attain a Vaikuntha planet, but by his constitutional nature he is meant to be associated with Krsna in Goloka...
- Tigers (even the tigers, they are also devotees)?
- We are very small. One ten-thousandth part of a hair. Since we are unchangeable, does Krsna change His size to be the same size as us so that we can associate with Him when we go back to the spiritual world?
- We could also have a passive relationship with Krsna, like a tree?
- We leave the universe. But then we are associating directly with Krsna and Arjuna?
- What about activities in the spiritual sky, beyond...?
- What determines whether a devotee goes to a Vaikuntha planet or to Goloka Vrndavana?
- What exists between the planet Gokula and the (indistinct) Krsna?
- What is the relationship of sweethearts in Vaikuntha to each other and to Lord Narayana? Is conjugal love, parental affection, and unalloyed friendship there in the Vaikunthas?
- When I'm in the spiritual sky I'm going to be a servant of Balarama directly?
- When Krsna is incarnating in His plenary incarnations like Varaha, Nrsimha... and sometimes devotees become devoted to those forms. Are there corresponding planets in Vaikuntha for those forms of incarnation? Is there a planet of Nrsimha or Nrsimha-loka?
- When the soul was in the spiritual sky, it also had a mind and an intelligence like here?
- When they go back to Godhead, some people can remember their past lives? In the mind? I thought the mind was left behind
- When we are in the spiritual sky and serving Krsna, we have a perfect relationship with Krsna, what causes us to fall down in the material world, because we are already serving Krsna?
- Why couldn't spirits grow without taking this body? Why couldn't spirits grow in the spiritual world without taking this material body.
- Why does the moon appear in pictures of Krsna yet the abode of Krsna is described as having no need of sunlight or moonlight?
- Will that be the first part of their falldown, to be in Vaikuntha and think of personal lust with Krsna's associates?