Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
easy | ease | eased | easing | easygoing | uneasiness | uneasy
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Easy"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- A conditioned soul cannot reach the absolute Personality of Godhead by his imperfect endeavor, and therefore it is wonderful that Lord Sri Krsna, in the form of Lord Gauranga, has made it easy for everyone to approach Him
- Although the Bhagavad-gita is the scripture of Hindus and the Indians, still, they are not so easy to accept Krsna consciousness. Because their brain is puzzled
- Bali said, "My dear Lords (Krsna and Balarama), it is very difficult for the living entities to get to see You, yet when You are merciful upon Your devotees You are easy for them to see"
- Bhakti-yoga is very simple and pure and easy to perform
- By the mercy of Lord Krsna, not only has this void of Kali-yuga been completely filled, but the religious process has been made so easy that simply by rendering transcendental loving service unto Lord Krsna
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu has given us this easy program. So don't deviate from this. Chant Hare Krsna and take prasadam. Make life simplified and be happy. That is Krsna consciousness movement
- Chanting will go on. That is not stopped. But at the same time the varnasrama-dharma must be established to make the way easy
- Constant association and working cooperatively with devotees is the prime and easy method to relearn our original good habit of Krsna Consciousness
- I am trying to convince you about the easy process of bhakti-yoga. Anyone, everyone, at any place, any condition of life, he can become a bhakta
- I do not follow why you should feel uneasy in my presence. The easiest thing for you & for all others is to follow my instructions wherever you may be or I may be
- I have simply adopted the easy method of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu just suitable to the modern people in general
- If I had taken birth in a Hindu family, it would have been easy for me to remain near Your lotus feet. Since my body is now useless, let me die immediately
- If you are getting enough milk from the cows simply by pasturing them, then that is all right. But if you require more then you may have to feed them special grains. We want to do whatever is easy and save time for Krishna consciousness
- If you did not discover these aeroplane and motorcar, then death would not have been so easy
- If your preaching work is strong, automatically management will be easy. And preaching work is strong if our routine work is strong. Never neglect our regular program and that will be your success
- Interplanetary travel by the denizens of higher planets is easy. In many statements in Bhagavatam, we have observed that the demigods from heaven used to visit this earth to attend sacrifices performed by influential kings and emperors
- It is easy to discern the superiority of spirit over inert matter. The jiva principle is setting into motion and sustaining everything in this material world
- It is easy to get material opulence by worshiping the demigods, but the result is sometimes disastrous
- It is eternally truth, eternally fact, that you have got your love for Krsna within yourself. Simply you have to revive. That process is easy, very easy. The chanting
- It is not easy for a common man to remember the activities of his past life, but Bharata Maharaja could remember his past activities due to his great sacrifices and engagement in devotional service
- It is said that the bhakti cult is meant for the sudras, vaisyas and the less intelligent woman class. But that is not the actual fact. The bhakti cult is the topmost of all transcendental activities, and therefore it is simultaneously sublime and easy
- Kamsa said, "With their help it will be easy to kill all the kings on the surface of the earth who support the demigods. This is my plan. In this way I shall be free from all opposition, it will be very pleasant to rule the world without obstruction"
- Krsna can satisfy His senses without any labor, but we have to satisfy our senses by dint of our labor. Not easy
- Krsna consciousness is itself the purifying process, and by the direct method of devotional service it is simultaneously easy and sublime
- Krsna consciousness movement is so easy. Everyone can take it and make his life successful
- Krsna worship is so easy, universal. Other worshiping method you have to collect so many things, then you can worship. Or you must have temple, you must have church, you must have worshiping place. But Krsna is everywhere
- Maha-jano yena gatah sa panthah: "We have to follow in the footsteps of great authorities coming down in the parampara system." If we approach a bona fide acarya and keep faith in his words, spiritual realization will be easy
- Money making schemes should be easy; we cannot divert our attention for money making activities. We require some money for prosecuting our activities, and if we get that money by contribution that is best, otherwise, we can sell our literature and books
- One should always feel very humble, that will help one to make progress in Krishna Consciousness. So your humble feeling that you are shrouded by illusion is very nice, at the same time your feeling that KC is so nice that it makes everything easy
- One simply has to practice the easy process of Krsna consciousness and fully engage himself in devotional service. Any intelligent man should always prefer the process of devotional service to all other paths
- Our path is genuine sublime and easy. So there must be an world wide organization for pushing the movement in the Human society so much afflicted by material advancement only. This is only medium to save the people from ruination
- The best process is to accept the instructions of the previous acaryas and follow them. Then God realization and self-realization become extremely easy
- The bhakti cult is sublime for the pure devotees who are serious about getting in contact with the Supreme Lord, and it is easy for the neophytes who are just on the threshold of the house of bhakti
- The confidential meaning of the Vedas is not easily understood by common men; therefore that meaning is supplemented by the words of the Puranas
- The following details outline a general practice by which one can prepare himself for an easy journey to the Vaikuntha (anti-material) planets, where life is free from birth, old age, disease and death
- The idea is that our loving propensity expands as vibration of air and light expands, but we do not know where it ends. The Krishna Consciousness movement teaches us this science how one can love everyone of the living entities perfectly by an easy method
- The Nectar of Devotion teaches us the science of loving every one of the living entities perfectly by the easy method of loving Krsna
- The process is easy (Books)
- The process is easy and helpful. It is simply to chant the maha-mantra, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. Caitanya has recommended that one be callous to the material ups and downs
- The process is easy and helpful. It is simply to chant the maha-mantra, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. Caitanya has therefore recommended that one be callous to the material ups and downs
- The so-called path of bhakti practiced by unauthorized persons without knowledge of bhakti may be easy, but when it is practiced factually according to the rules and regulations, the speculative scholars and philosophers fall away from the path
- The spiritual knowledge acquired by the sannyasis and the eightfold perfections achieved by the mystics are all within easy reach of the transcendentalist. Therefore, the transcendentalist does not desire to achieve any profit, adoration, or distinction
- The whole world is suffering for want of Krishna consciousness. Although the subject matter is very simple and easy, still fools and rascals will not take to it
- There are nine transcendental processes, such as hearing and chanting, and by performing such easy and natural devotional services the devotees achieve the highest perfectional results, far, far superior to merging into the existence of Brahman
- There is one easy weapon with which the mind can be conquered - neglect
- This Hare Krsna is so easy to utter, that any man can utter. That we have experienced. Any part of the world, we chant Hare Krsna, and they can very easily imitate and chant
- This is both easy and beneficial. By chanting the holy name of the Lord, one is immediately freed from the blazing fire of material existence
- Those who have taken to this most sublime bhakti-yoga system, who practice devotional service in transcendental love of Krsna, can testify to its happy and easy execution
- To become Vaisnava is not so easy thing. One has to become brahmana, then when he surpasses the stages of becoming brahmana, then he becomes Vaisnava. Suddha-sattva
- To go back home, back to Godhead is not an easy thing. It requires great discipline of body and mind, and performance of pure devotional service
- We discuss this Bhagavad-gita only for understanding that we are not blindly following a principle. It is a science. It is based on philosophy and science. But we have made the process easy, that's all, by following great stalwart personalities
- We should always remember that to become a bona fide devotee of the Lord is not an easy task, but in this age, by the mercy of Lord Caitanya, it has been made very easy
- We should not trust the mind, that "Now I have become liberated." Never think so. We should always remember that liberation is not so easy thing, but if we follow the rules and regulation, then there is every possibility of becoming liberated
- We want to do whatever is easy and save time for Krishna consciousness
- What cannot be achieved through the performance of Vedic rituals can be easily achieved through the chanting of the Lord's holy name. To chant the holy name and dance in ecstasy is so easy and sublime
- What is impossible for man on earth is easy for the demigods in heaven because of their different bodies. Similarly, to see the Supreme Lord one must have the spiritual eyes of devotional service
- Whereas a jnana-yogi, karma-yogi or hatha-yogi has his own selfish interests, a perfect devotee has no desire other than to please the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore the Lord says that for anyone who is devoted to Him, He is easy to attain
- Why you are so much determined not to do anything to go back to home, back to Godhead? That is your misfortune. If it is so easy, and it is the means of solving all the problems, why not try it?
- You become dear to Krsna. That is your perfection, highest perfection, supreme perfection. So such easy thing, and such highest perfection. Why people should not accept this?
- You know what a papi I am. I don't think the Krsna consciousness is so easy...?
- You must determine if it will be easy task to raise so much money, not that we shall have to labour so much just to get money and after for maintaining, so much so that our spiritual life becomes neglected, no
- You try to convince people that this simple method of chanting Hare Krishna and following the easy process; actually one enhances love of Godhead without fail
- You won't find Krsna is morose and sitting or crying. (laughter) Even if He is killing some demon, very laughingly, as easy job. You see? So either He is killing or dancing, He is happy
- Yudhisthira continued, "We know very well that the great mystics who always engage in meditation to capture You (Krsna) do not find it easy to obtain such grace, nor can they draw any personal attention from You"