"no limit"|"no limits"|"not limited"|"no limitation"|"not limitation"|"not limit"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► God Is Limitless (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Limitless (7 C, 19 P)
Pages in category "No Limit"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- A devotee must have only one initiating spiritual master because in the scriptures acceptance of more than one is always forbidden. There is no limit, however, to the number of instructing spiritual masters one may accept
- Actually, because you have given your life to Krishna, you are already perfect. But it is just like the ocean, if you are swimming in it you may swim forever and not reach the shore. Similarly, there is no limit to the perfection of Krishna Consciousness
- Adoption of the transcendental devotional service of the Lord has no limit, nor is there fear of falling down. The process automatically reaches the final stage by the grace of the Lord
- After performing this sacrifice, Vasudeva felt so satisfied that there was no limit to his happiness. All the members of his family were with him, and in their presence he caught hold of the hands of Nanda Maharaja and addressed him thus
- Alas, before We met there was an initial attachment between Us brought about by an exchange of glances. In this way attachment evolved. That attachment has gradually grown, and there is no limit to it
- As the living entity transmigrates from one form of life to another, he has to eat so many abominable foodstuffs that finally there is no limit
- If the world is devoted to the modes of passion and ignorance, there can be no peace or prosperity. In the mode of passion, people become greedy, and their hankering for sense enjoyment has no limit
- If you study my books very carefully, then I am sure you will find out the means for applying this Krsna Consciousness philosophy in all spheres of life. There is no limitation. Simply it requires a little common sense practicality
- In the Agama Puranas the transcendental abode is described as follows: The associated members there are free to go everywhere within the creation of the Lord, & there is no limit to such creation, particularly in the region of the three-fourths magnitude
- In the material world we want to minimize our activities and take rest more, but in the spiritual world, there is no rest and there is no limit of activities
- In the mode of passion, people become greedy, and their hankering for sense enjoyment has no limit
- It (living on the banks of Radha-kunda) is a difficult position to attain, even for great sages and devotees like Narada. Thus there is no limit to the glory of Sri Radha-kunda
- KC is so nice that you are aspiring for still more work. That is the sign of spiritual life. In the material world we want to minimize our activities and take rest more but in the spiritual world, there is no rest and there is no limit of activities
- Krishna Consciousness is not limited that one must be brahmacari to execute, or one must be sannyasi to execute
- Krsna consciousness movement is not limited in India. It is for the whole world
- Narada said, "My Lord Krsna, You are unlimited - there is no limit to Your opulences. Great demigods like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva are always busy placing You within their hearts and meditating upon You"
- Nobody will be unemployed. Everyone should be trained up to sleep six to eight hours and attend meeting, chant, and arati. And balance - he must work hard. Not that sleeping unlimitedly. There is no limit
- O Lord of the universe, O universal form, I (Arjuna) see in Your body many, many arms, bellies, mouths and eyes, expanded everywhere, without limit. I see in You no end, no middle and no beginning
- O Lord, there is no limit to Your wonderful activities. Anyone who desires to know the limit of Your activities is certainly nonsensical. Everyone in this world is conditioned by the powerful mystic potencies
- O my Lord, there is no limit to the unwanted orders of lusty desires. Although I have rendered these desires so much service, they have not shown any mercy to me. I have not been ashamed to serve them, nor have I even desired to give them up
- Sleeping - oh, there is no limit, twenty-four hours sleeping if it is possible. Go on, this is going on. Eating, sleeping, mating. And defense - and discover atomic weapon, this weapon, that weapon, and kill innocent persons, unnecessarily, defense
- So far the singing of the prayers to the Spiritual Master is concerned, there is no limitation on how many times it is sung. But it should be done three times daily, and morning it is required
- That is the civilization. Nothing has to be stopped; everything can go on. For bodily comforts we are very much busy; that's nice. But if you increase the bodily comforts, there is no limit. That should not be the purpose of life
- The demoniac man knows no limit to his desire to acquire money. That is unlimited
- The field of activity of the speculators is the mind; there is no limit to the different ways in which one can agitate the mind
- The great rsi Sukadeva Gosvami said: My dear King, there is no limit to the expansion of the Supreme Personality of Godhead's material energy
- The incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead appear continuously, like the waves of a river or an ocean. There is no limit to the Lord's incarnations, but they can be perceived only by devotees who are fortunate
- The Lord is all-powerful, and by His grace His pure devotee can be as powerful as He may desire, and there is no limit to it. And when the Lord withdraws His power from anyone, he is powerless by the will of the Lord
- The planets of the material creation have a limited length and breadth, but as far as the Vaikuntha planets are concerned, because they are spiritual there is no limit to their dimensions
- The Pracetas planned to ask the Lord for something that has no limit. The Lord's pastimes, qualities, forms and names are all unlimited. There is no limit to His name, forms, pastimes, creation and paraphernalia
- The proper function of the brain or psychological activity is to understand everything through Krishna's perspective or point-of-view, and so there is no limit to that understanding because Krishna is unlimited
- The results show that there is no limit to our book distribution. Our books are qualified to be distributed unlimitedly. We are not fiction writers. It is a fact that no expert booksalesmen can compete with our men
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is the reservoir of all knowledge, all potency, all strength, opulence and influence. There is no limit to His powers
- The two great demigods Nalakuvara and Manigriva were sons of the treasurer of the demigods, Kuvera, who was a great devotee of Lord Siva. By the grace of Lord Siva, Kuvera’s material opulences had no limit
- There is no limit to His (God's) glories, and there is no limit to engaging oneself in the service of the Lord
- There is no limit to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's activities and His words of madness. Therefore describing them all would greatly increase the size of this book
- There is no limit to the demands of the different kinds of living entities, and the supreme one, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, alone maintains them and supplies them by His inconceivable energy
- There is no limit to the exhalations of Maha-Visnu. Just see how impossible it is to speak or write of only the manvantara-avataras
- There was (five thousand years ago) no limit to how extensively milk, butter, curd and other such products were used in human society
- There was no limit to the increment of their (the cowherd men and women's) affection for their sons, who were now Krsna. Every day they found new inspiration for loving their children as much as they loved Krsna - SB 10.13.26
- We stand on our Krishna philosophy, and because it has the full potency of Krishna Himself, there is no limit to the effect it will have upon the world if we remain sincere and convinced for spreading this philosophy purely
- When Krsna was reigning over Dvaraka, He was so magnanimous and charitably disposed that there was no limit to His charity
- When the King informed Kasi Misra of the glories of the Lord, Kasi Misra replied, "O King, your fortune has no limit"