Pages in category "Indraloka"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Actually such planets (as Candraloka, Suryaloka, Indraloka, Maharloka, etc.), being the manifestations of Krsna's energy, are also Krsna, but actually they only serve as a step forward for realization of Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- All such lokas or planets (as Candraloka, Suryaloka, Indraloka, Maharloka, etc.), being creations of Krsna, are simultaneously Krsna and not Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- As persons on earth are elevated to higher planets, people in higher planets such as Brahmaloka, Candraloka and Indraloka fall down to earth. BG 1972 purports
- He (Angirasa) could travel in space, and therefore he could present himself even in the planets of Brahmaloka and Indraloka. He advised the King of heaven, Indra, about conquering the demons. Once he cursed Indra, who thus had to become a hog on the earth
- He (Krsna) went to Indraloka also with Satyabhama, and she was received by Sacidevi, who introduced her to the mother of the demigods, Aditi
- In that planet (Indraloka) he (Arjuna) was cordially received by the local residents, and he was awarded reception in the heavenly parliament of Indradeva
- Indra is the chief demigod of the heavenly planets and is known as the king of the heavens. The planet in which he reigns is called Indraloka. BG 1972 purports
- Indra wanted him (Arjuna) to come to the heavenly kingdom, the Indraloka planet beyond the moon planet. In that planet he was cordially received by the local residents, and he was awarded reception in the heavenly parliament of Indradeva