Enjoying with Krsna
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Enjoying with Krsna"
The following 90 pages are in this category, out of 90 total.
- After enjoying love affairs with Krsna by dancing, embracing and kissing, the gopis would sometimes become very tired, and Krsna, out of His causeless mercy and compassion, would smear their faces with His lotus hands
- All the cowherd boys enjoyed their lunch with Krsna, showing one another the different tastes of the different varieties of preparations they had brought from home - SB 10.13.10
- Although Krsna was so pleased with Vasudeva and Devaki that He descended as their son, they could not enjoy Krsna's magnanimous childhood pastimes - SB 10.8.47
- Although Krsna was the real son of Vasudeva and Devaki, because of Kamsa's atrocious activities Vasudeva could not enjoy the birth ceremony of his son. But Nanda Maharaja, the foster father, celebrated the birth ceremony of Krsna very joyfully
- Although the gopis, Srimati Radharani's friends, do not desire to enjoy themselves directly with Krsna, Srimati Radharani makes a great endeavor to induce Krsna to enjoy Himself with the gopis
- Among the gopis, there is not a pinch of desire for sense gratification. Their only desire is to give pleasure to Krsna, and this is why they mingle with Him and enjoy with Him
- Another gopi said, "He (Krsna) walks in a stride which is so attractive, and He carries His flute. Just by looking at Him we become lusty to enjoy His company"
- As for the boys, they were simply enjoying transcendental bliss in the company of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. At that time, the calves that were pasturing nearby entered into the deep forest, allured by new grasses, & gradually went out of sight
- Here is picture, Krsna's. Everyone can get this opportunity. Therefore Krsna comes to show practically how enjoyable life with Krsna in Vrndavana. Krsna is simply jolly, anandamayo 'bhyasat
- His (Krsna's) childhood pastimes were blissfully enjoyed by mother Yasoda and Nanda Maharaja. This fact was admitted by Vasudeva himself when he met Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda at Kuruksetra
- How the sons of Pandu, the Pandavas, enjoy Krsna's association is described as follows, "When Sri Krsna arrived in Indraprastha, the capital of the Kurus, Maharaj Yudhisthira immediately came out to smell the flavor of Krsna's head"
- If simply by knowing the transcendental nature of the birth and activities of the Lord one can get liberation easily, we can just imagine what is in store for those who actually enjoyed the company of the Lord in person as a family member or as a neighbor
- If we join with Krsna, we also enjoy the varieties of pleasure eternally in the spiritual world. That is success of life
- In another statement, Subala is addressed thus, "My dear Subala, the damsels of Vrndavana who had the opportunity of enjoying Krsna's kissing must be the foremost of all the fortunate women in the world"
- In one night, therefore, they (the gopis) enjoyed the company of Krsna as their beloved husband, but that night was not an ordinary night
- In order to show them special favor, Krsna exhibited this rasa-lila dance. It is to captivate the conditioned soul. Since they are very much attracted by sex, they can enjoy the same life with Krsna & thus become liberated from the material condition
- In this way all the five Pandava brothers enjoyed the fraternal friendship of Krsna in transcendental mellow. Of the five Pandavas, Arjuna is the most intimately connected with Krsna. He has a nice bow in his hand which is called Gandiva
- It is said that after enjoying love affairs with Krsna by dancing, embracing and kissing, the gopis would sometimes become very tired, and Krsna, out of His causeless mercy and compassion, would smear their faces with His lotus hands
- It is said that once Arjuna was lying in his bed with his head upon Krsna's lap and was talking and joking with Krsna in great relaxation and was enjoying Krsna's company with smiling and great satisfaction
- Krsna and Sridama were very intimate friends, yet Sridama, out of anger with Krsna, challenged Him. When both of them began to fight, all the friends on the bank of the Yamuna enjoyed the wonderful fighting of the two friends
- Krsna comes down to teach us how we can enjoy with Him on the spiritual platform, in the spiritual world. Not only does He come, but He personally displays His pastimes in Vrndavana and attracts people to spiritual enjoyment
- Krsna consulted many learned astrologers to find the suitable moment at which to marry Kalindi, and then He married her with great pomp. This marriage ceremony gave much pleasure to the relatives of both parties, and all of them enjoyed the great occasion
- Krsna continued, "I promise you that during the next autumn season you shall be able to meet with Me, and you shall enjoy Me as your husband"
- Krsna indirectly praised the fatherhood of Nanda Maharaja and motherhood of Yasoda as most glorious because although He and Balarama were not their born sons, Nanda and Yasoda actually enjoyed Their childhood pastimes
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and one should always meditate upon Him and enjoy one's transcendental relationship with Him. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna said, "If you think that you are very much attached to Me and you want My association, I advise you not to personally try to enjoy Me"
- Krsna, out of His causeless mercy, He comes. At a certain interval during one day of Brahma, He comes. He exhibits His lila, that "Anyone who desires to go back to home, back to Godhead, they can enjoy with Me like this"
- Laksmi, the goddess of fortune, has complete knowledge of Krsna’s opulences, but she could not achieve the association of Krsna by dint of such knowledge. The devotees in Vrndavana, however, actually enjoy the association of Krsna
- Lord Krsna and His friends went to the forest to play with the cows, and it is said that the boys who accompanied Krsna enjoyed transcendental friendship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Lord Krsna, who is known as Kesava, could immediately understand their (the gopis) pride caused by their great fortune of enjoying Him personally
- Lord Ramacandra gave them the benediction that their desires would be fulfilled when He would appear as Krsna. Therefore the desire of the gopis to enjoy the appearance of Lord Krsna was long cherished
- Material life means enjoyment. Enjoyment is not real enjoyment. Real enjoyment is spiritual enjoyment. Spiritual enjoyment, that is with Krsna. That is not in the material world
- Most of the gopis in their previous lives were great sages, expert in the study of the Vedas, and when Lord Krsna appeared as Lord Ramacandra they wanted to enjoy with Him
- Mother Laksmi, the goddess of fortune, is also an enjoyer of transcendental bliss; therefore if she wanted to enjoy herself with Krsna, what fault is there? Why are You joking so about this
- Mother Yasoda took her son on her lap and pushed the nipple of her breast into His mouth, and while Krsna was sucking the milk, she was smiling, enjoying the beauty of her child's face. Suddenly, the milk which was on the stove began to boil over
- My dearmost Krsna, You are worshiping Me and giving up the company of all the other gopis, who wanted to enjoy themselves with You
- Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda enjoyed these (magnanimous childhood) pastimes (of Krsna) fully, and therefore their position is always better than that of Vasudeva and Devaki - SB 10.8.47
- Nitya-siddha-bhakta indicates the eternally liberated associates of the Lord. Such devotees enjoy the company of the Lord in four relationships - as servant, friend, parent or conjugal lover
- On the path of spontaneous devotional service, there are also sixteen categories of devotees. Thus there are thirty-two types of atmaramas enjoying the Supreme Lord on these two paths
- One girl said to another, "My dear friend, it is very difficult to guess what kind of pious activities these queens have performed, for they are always enjoying the smiling face and loving glances of Krsna"
- Simply by having previously supplied pulp of sandalwood to the Supreme Lord, Krsna, Kubja became free from all sinful reactions and eligible to enjoy with Him
- Sometimes, even in the presence of Lord Krsna, they (the queens of Dvaraka) vividly described the pastimes they had enjoyed in the lake or river with Him. Some of such talk is described here
- Srimati Radharani refused to go with Krsna to Dvaraka to enjoy His company in the atmosphere of royal opulence, for She wanted to enjoy His company in the original Vrndavana atmosphere
- Such desire may seem to be a desire for enjoying the Lord, but actually the endeavor is to serve the Lord in that capacity. For example, a devotee may be desiring to associate with the Personality of Godhead as His cowherd friend
- The answer is that He (Krsna) can do anything for the pleasure of His devotees. Similarly, because the gopis wanted to enjoy Krsna, they were given the opportunity to associate with Him for a long period. This was done according to His promise
- The childhood pastimes of Krsna are glorified even today by many sages and saintly persons, but Vasudeva & Devaki could not enjoy such childhood pastimes personally. The reason for this was explained by Sukadeva Gosvami to Maharaja Pariksit as follows
- The cows taken care of by Krsna had different names, and Krsna would call them with love. After hearing Krsna calling, the cows would immediately respond by mooing, and the boys would enjoy this exchange to their hearts' content
- The desire of the gopis to enjoy the appearance of Lord Krsna was long cherished. So they approached Goddess Katyayani to have Krsna as their husband
- The exact words used in this connection are vardhayan kama-devam. In Vrndavana, as the boyfriend of many gopis, and in Dvaraka, as the husband of many queens, Krsna increased their lusty desires to enjoy with Him
- The goddess of fortune enjoys the association of Krsna through the gopis. One should not differentiate between the forms of the Lord, for such a conception is offensive
- The goddess of fortune, Laksmi, wanted to enjoy Krsna and at the same time retain her spiritual body in the form of Laksmi. However, she did not follow in the footsteps of the gopis in her worship of Krsna
- The gopis and the queens of Dvaraka, simply by enhancing their lusty desires to enjoy Krsna as their boyfriend or husband, received the highest type of salvation
- The gopis and the queens, simply by being attached to Krsna in conjugal love and enjoying His company in a so-called sensuous life full of luxury and opulence, achieved the highest salvation
- The gopis approached Krsna with lusty desire. Krsna was a very beautiful boy, and they wanted to meet and enjoy His company. But this lusty desire is different from that of the material world
- The gopis had come to Krsna to enjoy His company, to dance with Him, embrace Him and kiss Him, and when Krsna began to receive them very officially, showing all kinds of etiquette, they were surprised
- The gopis kept their individuality to enjoy the company of Lord Krsna, but Kamsa was accepted into His (Krsna's) impersonal brahmajyoti
- The gopis of Vrndavana were so attached to Krsna that they were not satisfied simply with the rasa dance at night. They wanted to associate with Him and enjoy His company during the daytime also
- The gopis said, "Krsna does not even look upon us, although we are completely surrendered unto Him. Now the young girls in Mathura will have the opportunity. They are expecting Krsna's arrival, & will enjoy His sweet smiling face & will drink its honey"
- The gopis said, "Since we have tasted this transcendental enjoyment, we are no longer interested in going to anyone but You for the satisfaction of our lust. Dear Krsna, the lotus feet of the goddess of fortune are always worshiped by the demigods"
- The gopis so enjoyed the company of Krsna, the husband of the goddess of fortune, that they forgot that they had any other husbands in the world, and upon being embraced by the arms of Krsna and dancing and singing with Him, they forgot everything
- The inhabitants enjoyed Uddhava's association in the same way that they enjoyed the association of Krsna
- The necks of the gopis became tinted with red due to their desire to enjoy Krsna more and more. To satisfy them, Krsna began to clap His hands in time with their singing
- The sweetness of Krsna's beauty enjoyed by the gopis is unparalleled. Nothing is equal to or greater than such ecstatic sweetness
- The vivid evidence in this regard is that the dearest consort of Narayana, the goddess of fortune, who is worshiped by all chaste women, gave up everything in her desire to enjoy Krsna, being captivated by His unparalleled sweetness
- Their only business is enjoying Lord Krsna’s company, and even though such eternally liberated persons come within this material world to serve the Lord’s purpose, they enjoy Lord Krsna’s company without stoppage
- There are also demons who enjoy depicting Krsna and His pastimes with the gopis, taking advantage of Krsna by their licentious character. These demons who print books and write lyrics on the raga-marga principles are surely on the way to hell
- There is a statement by a gopi who addressed Subala, a friend of Krsna: "My dear Subala, I know that Krsna is your friend and you always enjoy smiling and joking with Him"
- There is an inexplicable fact about the natural inclinations of the gopis. The gopis never want to enjoy themselves with Krsna personally
- There is the following statement by a gopi, "My dear Krsna, the first thing You should do is just embrace me with Your strong arms. Then, my dear friend, I shall first smell Your head, and then I shall enjoy with You"
- These cowherd boys, as will be explained by Sukadeva Gosvami, were living entities who had accumulated heaps of pious acts and thus were enjoying with the Lord in person and were hearing His transcendental flute
- They (the cowherd boys) ate and constantly enjoyed seeing the Lord face to face. Krsna appeared to be the whorl of a lotus flower, and the boys surrounding Him appeared to be its different petals
- They (the cowherd men) began to show paternal love for the children, and with great affection they lifted them in their arms and embraced them. They began to smell their children’s heads and enjoy their company with great happiness
- They (the gopis) could understand that when they had been enjoying Krsna they thought themselves to be the most fortunate women within the universe, and since they were feeling proud, Krsna had disappeared immediately just to curb their pride
- They (the gopis) wanted to take Krsna to the village of Vrndavana and enjoy His company in the groves. This desire was also felt by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and He danced in ecstasy before the Ratha-yatra festival when Lord Jagannatha went to Gundica
- They (the personal associates of Radharani) have no desire to mix with Krsna or to enjoy Him personally. Rather, they are always ready to help Radharani associate with Krsna
- They (the sages) all took birth as women in the wombs of gopis at Gokula, and as they had desired in their previous lives, they enjoyed the company of Lord Krsna, who was present at that time in Gokula Vrndavana
- They are to be considered eternal associates of Krsna, and they are eternally enjoying the transcendental bliss of serving Krsna
- When Krsna spoke in such a discouraging way to the gopis, they became very sad, for they thought that their desire to enjoy the rasa dance with Krsna would be frustrated. Thus they became full of anxiety
- When Krsna went to the forest with His cowherd boyfriends and cows, the gopis did not physically take part, but their hearts went with Him. And because their hearts went, they were able to enjoy His company through strong feelings of separation
- When Lord Ramacandra was residing in Dandakaranya, the sages who were engaged in devotional service there became attracted by His beauty and immediately thought of the gopis at Vrndavana, who enjoyed conjugal loving affection with Krsna
- When the purusa and prakrti, male and female, enjoy, they enjoy, they get the same pleasure, but one is purusa; one is prakrti. Similarly, Krsna is purusa, and we are prakrti. If we enjoy with Krsna, then the ananda, sac-cid-ananda, is there
- While Krsna was joking in this way with the damsels of Braja, who with great hope had come to enjoy the rasa dance with Him, Subala was also on the scene, and he began to look at Krsna with wide and laughing eyes
- While Uddhava remained in Vrndavana, the inhabitants enjoyed his association. As they discussed the activities of Krsna, the days passed just like moments
- You cannot enjoy Krsna, or God, for your sense gratification. That is not possible. He can use you for His sense gratification. That is bhakti-marga. The bhaktas, they never claim to be purusa. They are always subordinate
- You have seen the picture, how with Krsna the gopis are nicely dancing, enjoying; the cowherd boys are playing. Enjoy with Krsna, that is your real enjoyment. But without Krsna, when you want to enjoy, that is maya