Tota Gopinatha Temple
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya and Tota Gopinatha Temple (1 P)
Pages in category "Tota Gopinatha Temple"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- A gentleman named Bhramaravara from Kendrapada, in the province of Orissa, contributed funds to establish these Deities (of Nityananda, Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Advaita) in the temple. The management of the temple was under the Tota-gopinatha gosvamis
- After the demise of Sri Gadadhara Pandita, Mamu Thakura became the priest in charge of the temple known as Tota-gopinatha
- After the demise of Sri Gadadhara Pandita, Mamu Thakura became the priest in charge of the temple known as Tota-gopinatha, in Jagannatha Puri
- At Purusottama-ksetra, or Jagannatha Puri, there is a temple of Tota-gopinatha. If one goes from there to the sea, he can discover the tomb of Haridasa Thakura still existing