Moscow | Moscowites | Muscovites
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► ISKCON Moscow (1 P)
Pages in category "Moscow"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- I have been invited by Australia & I am seriously considering visiting Moscow on my way to Europe, so my reaching at L.A. may take some more time, but I am always remembering about L.A. because I was very peacefully doing my translating work there
- I may request you in this regard to please immediately send Mandakini there (to Moscow) for being married to Ananta Santi Das. Both of them will get good strength from it. So please do the needful
- I want very much a center in Russia, so for the time being I shall desire that Moscow Center
- Regarding Festival in Calcutta, I shall attend. Even though I go to Moscow by the 1st May 1971 for a fortnight only, still I shall be able to come back by the 14th of May 1971 and attend your festival in due course
- Regarding your going to Moscow, if as you say, there is a chance of your getting a residential permit, then you should go there and try to get it. If your husband has a plan, that is very good
- So far my coming to Moscow, yes I will come, but I may not be arrested. Still I shall go, and I shall speak on pure communism
- So far my travels, from Bombay you may have heard, I went to Moscow. We stayed there for five days. There are many younger Muscovites who are very anxious for joining our movement
- The other day I was reading in the, that paper, Moscow News, there was a congress, Communist congress, and the president declared that "We are ready to get others' experience to improve"
- This is the country, Moscow. I have got practical experience in going there. And always suspicious. And the people in general, they are very unhappy, very unhappy, because they have no freedom. A young man cannot go out of the country
- Two boys are working with us; one Indian and one Russian. So there is good prospect for opening a center, although the atmosphere is not very good. The Embassy was no help. So our visit to Moscow was not so successful, but for the future, it is hopeful
- We boarded the plane for the second time the next morning at nine a.m. and took off for Moscow shortly thereafter, and arrived at that bastion of propaganda about three hours later
- We have seen, that in Moscow, all big, big buildings, they are not recent buildings, they are old, damaged buildings, and (indistinct). So that means their economic condition is not so sound. The old buildings are not very nicely renovated
- You are proficient in the Russian language. If that is the case, then your service may be very much required, and so if I go to Russia at all in the near future, then I shall call for you and you shall accompany me to Moscow
- You have taken the matter very intelligently and now we have got invitation from one Professor G. G. Kotovsky in Moscow. So I agree to go to Germany as soon as I hear from you in reply to this letter
- You may inform Yamuna that I am glad to accept her as my disciple and just as soon as I go there, she can be initiated. Presently I am in Bombay and very soon I shall be going to London and perhaps to Moscow