This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Unflinching Faith"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- If one has unflinching faith in Krsna and the spiritual master, the result is tasyaite kathita hy arthah prakasante mahatmanah: all the conclusions of the revealed scriptures will be open to such a person
- In one who has unflinching devotional faith in Krsna, all the good qualities of Krsna and the demigods are consistently manifest - CC Adi 8.58
- In one who has unflinching devotional faith in Krsna, all the good qualities of Krsna and the demigods are consistently manifest - CC Madhya 22.76
- In the discharge of devotional service, if one has unflinching faith in the instruction of the bona fide spiritual master and follows the rules and regulations, he is sure to be liberated, even within this present body
- In the Vedic literatures it is stated that the import of all transcendental literature is revealed to one who has unflinching faith in the Supreme Lord and his spiritual master
- It is confirmed also in the Bhagavad-gita that a devotee who has unflinching faith in and devotion to the Lord, even if he is sometimes found to be accidentally deviated from pure devotional characteristics, should still be counted amongst the pure
- It is said that one who has unflinching faith in the Supreme Personality of Godhead, which means unflinching faith in the Vaisnava or the pure devotee of the Supreme Lord, develops all the good qualities of the demigods
- One can know the Supreme Truth if one has unflinching faith in the bona fide spiritual master as well as in the Lord. Such a faithful person, even though illiterate in the mundane sense, can know the Lord automatically by the mercy of the Lord
- One must love the spiritual master with unflinching faith, and one must be very steady and fixed
- One should not try to understand SB from materialistic people. According to the Vedic injunctions, yasya deve para bhaktih. The SB can be recited only by one who has unflinching faith in the lotus feet of Krsna and His devotee, the spiritual master
- One who has unflinching devotional faith in Krsna consistently manifests all the good qualities of Krsna and the demigods
- Since the Supreme Lord is all-inclusive, if anyone worships Him with unflinching faith, he has automatically achieved all other opulences and performed all other duties
- So to understand this fact, that simply by engaging oneself into the activities of Krsna consciousness everything is completely done, this is called faith. Faith, strong faith, unflinching faith
- The Lord reveals His identity gradually to one who has unflinching faith, both in the spiritual master and in the Lord. After this, the devotee is endowed with mystic opulences, which are eight in number
- This is confirmed in the Vedas, and it will be further explained by Rupa Gosvami that, for a person who has unflinching faith in God and the spiritual master, everything becomes revealed very easily