Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unflinching | unflinchingly
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Unflinching Faith (16 P)
Pages in category "Unflinching"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A Krsna conscious person, or unflinching devotee of the Lord, should not be disturbed by the flowery language of the Vedas nor be engaged in fruitive activities for promotion to the heavenly kingdom
- After one has got this unflinching faith, that "Simply by serving Lord Krsna, all religious activities or all pious activities are done," that faith is the last word of Bhagavad-gita
- An extreme longing for Lord Krsna is the only means for attaining Him. Thus intense, unflinching devotional service is another symptom of a mahatma
- Anyone who has developed unflinching faith in the Lord and the Spiritual Master can understand the revealed scripture unfold before him
- If one can develop his unflinching love for the transcendental Supreme Personality of Godhead, that can give complete satisfaction, otherwise there is no possibility of satisfaction in the material world or anywhere else
- If one can fix his mind on Krsna without deviation, he can attain a steadfast position in Krsna consciousness, santa-rasa. When one attains santa-rasa, unflinching faith in Krsna is established, and all material desires cease
- If one derides a devotee for his accidental falldown, then one is disobeying the order of the Supreme Lord. The only qualification of a devotee is to be unflinchingly and exclusively engaged in devotional service
- If one has unflinching faith in the Supreme Lord and the spiritual master, the essence of all Vedic knowledge is revealed to him. (Svetasvatara Upanisad 6.23)
- If we have got unflinching faith and devotion to the lotus feet of Krsna, then we can automatically become niskincana, liberated, developed in economic condition. That is not important thing for a devotee. They come automatically
- One should have unflinching faith in God and spiritual master. Don't jump over God, crossing the spiritual master. Then it will be failure. You must go through. We are observing Vyasa-puja ceremony, the birth anniversary of our Guru Maharaja
- One who gives full attention and respect to hearing Srimad-Bhagavatam achieves unflinching faith in the Supreme Lord, the giver of salvation
- One who has unflinching devotion for the Supreme Lord and is directed by the spiritual master, in whom he has similar unflinching faith, can see the Supreme Personality of Godhead by revelation
- One who is unflinchingly devoted to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, and similarly devoted to the spiritual master, with no ulterior motive, becomes a master of all knowledge
- Only when one knows Lord Krsna's greatness can one firmly put one's unflinching faith in Him; otherwise, like the common man, even the great leaders of men will mistake Lord Krsna for one of the many demigods, or a historical personality, or a myth only
- Simply by studying, becoming bookworm, you cannot advance. The real secret is... That is stated in the Vedas. Unflinching faith in God and spiritual master. Then things will be revealed from within. How much strength we have got to study all these books?
- Since the Supreme Lord is all-inclusive, if anyone worships Him with unflinching faith, he has automatically achieved all other opulences and performed all other duties
- Sri Krsna, although equal to everyone, is still more inclined to His unflinching devotee who is completely surrendered
- Such a person, if he has unflinching attraction to Krsna, becomes an eligible candidate for discharging devotional service
- The Lord reveals His identity gradually to one who has unflinching faith, both in the spiritual master and in the Lord
- The transcendental relationship of santa-rasa, taking the shape of unflinching faith in Krsna, is further developed into dasya-rasa with the spirit of service, and then to sakhya-rasa, or undeterred fraternity
- The Vedic knowledge, revelation, to whom it is revealed? It is revealed to a person who has unflinching faith and love for the Supreme Personality of Godhead as well as to the spiritual master
- This is called unflinching faith. In spite of seeing my respectful superior abominable, not willingly, but by accident, still, I should not withdraw my respect
- Those who are eager to awaken their spiritual consciousness and who thus have unflinching, undeviated intelligence certainly attain the desired goal of life very soon
- When one develops an unflinching sense of ownership or possessiveness in relation to Lord Visnu, or, in other words, when one thinks Visnu and no one else to be the only object of love, such an awakening is called bhakti (devotion)
- Whenever some herculean task was performed by Him (Lord Krsna), the father and mother (Nanda Maharaja and Mother Yasoda) took it otherwise. And they remained satisfied with unflinching filial love for their son
- Whoever, with great reverence and adoration, regularly reads, chants and describes the history of Maharaja Prthu's activities will certainly increase unflinching faith and attraction for the lotus feet of the Lord
- Your spiritual strength will depend only on the basis of unflinching faith in Krsna and the Spiritual Master, chanting sixteen rounds on beads and following the restrictive items
- Yudhisthira, because of his unflinching devotion to Krsna, could fulfill all his desires successfully by the performance of the Rajasuya sacrifice. From the description of the Rajasuya-yajna, such a function appears to be a great ocean of opulent desires