Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Questions On... Successful Life, Goal of Life
Pages in category "Questions On... Successful Life, Goal of Life"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Before one has success, the kundalini must be opened. What do you think about this?
- But for what purpose and to what end? What's the final end (ultimate is that you are spirit soul, you are being materially engrossed, you are creating different situations and you are being transferred to different bodies. That is different situations)?
- But philosophy is meant to understand the ultimate goal of life. What does he say the ultimate goal of life is? What is his ultimate goal of life?
- Gurudeva said the only aim of human being is to surrender to Sri Krsna, to the lotus feet of Sri Krsna. In India especially, there are so many temples and gods and goddesses...
- Gurudeva, the question I wish to ask is: where did we come, why are we here, and what is the true reason for our existence, and where are we going?
- He says seeing the world as it is today, what is the most preferable social organization from the Krsna conscious point of view?... How should society be organized in order to achieve these goals?
- He wants to know if within marriage it is possible to achieve perfection?
- He would like to know if to instruct young Christians to chant the name of Krsna will be helping them attain the highest perfection or if it is changing their religion?
- How can we achieve samadhi?
- How long does it take for anyone to achieve perfection? How many stages one must go through, or how many years, how many centuries?
- How many leaders have actually achieved this aim (the true aim of human life)?
- I think people understand the analogy, they think hammering is the business. What do you think is the business?… The world thinks hammering is real business
- If a person is married and they are interested in entering into Hare Krsna, Krsna consciousness, can they reach the ultimate?
- In God's temple, what human wants? And what type of life he wants so that he can be happy?
- Is it not better to run than to stand still and sleep?
- Is it right to say that Krsna-prema is the perfection of Krsna consciousness?
- Is it true or not true that Srila Bhaktisiddhanta said that failure is the pillar of success?
- Is it worthwhile to try to prolong life?
- Is that perfection possible in one life (our healthy life is to enjoy eternal life... So our human life should be utilized for attaining that perfectional stage)?
- Is the real goal of life to know God?
- Teach us what is the actually ultimate object of life, peace or knowledge?
- The article in Back to Godhead there was a question raised, that "What is purpose of life?" and it was stated that the purpose of life is to realize God. Could you kindly explain a little more on that?
- The goal of life is not that (sleep at night or sex indulgence and at night earn money), but that from his childhood he's been trained in a certain way, and he has not been taught anything else, and how can he achieve a different way of life?
- There is a question I would like to ask. I do know that it is not the aim of life just to every morning keep your family, go to bed and have sex. But it is part of life?
- Through what means do you train the human being to become, to achieve his ultimate goal in life?
- Way of life or aim of life (the real occupation-serving Krsna)?
- What does perfectness mean?
- What is perfection?
- What is the completion of all becoming, final goal, for a human being and for matter in general?
- What is the Eastern or Indian understanding of utopia?
- What is the goal once one understands what is spirit and what is matter, what is the goal past that?
- What is the most important thing in life?
- What is the perfection of this life?
- What is the synthesis?
- What is the true aim of human life?
- Which is the exact path to attain this aim (the true aim of human life)?
- Why is that (progress means when you conquer death) the only progress?