Pages in category "Brahma-savarni Manu"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- All these twenty-five great sages (the seven great sages, the four other great sages, named Sanaka, Sananda, Sanatana and Sanat-kumara, and the fourteen Manus) are known as the patriarchs of the living entities all over the universe
- In the Brahma-savarnya-manvantara, the avatara is named Visvaksena, and in the Dharma-savarnya, he is named Dharmasetu. In the Rudra-savarnya he is named Sudhama, and in the Deva-savarnya, he is named Yogesvara
- The Manus who are prominent within this universe are as follows: Vamana as Vaivasvata Manu (the present age is under the Vaivasvata Manu), Sarvabhauma as Savarni Manu, Rsabha as Daksasavarni Manu, Visvaksena as Brahma-savarni Manu
- The son of Upasloka known as Brahma-savarni will be the tenth Manu. Bhurisena will be among his sons, and the brahmanas headed by Havisman will be the seven sages
- The various Manus existing in one day of Lord Brahma are as follows: (7) Vaivasvata, (8) Savarni, (9) Daksasavarni, (10) Brahma-savarni, ( 11) Dharma-savarni, (12) Rudra-savarni, (13) Deva-savarni and (14) Indra-savarni