China | Chinese
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "China"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- China has attacked the border of India with a militaristic spirit. We have practically no business in the political field, yet we see that previously there were both China and India, and they both lived peacefully for centuries without ill feeling
- Chinese Communism will be perfect if they take little instruction from us. We are also Communist, Krsna Communist. We want that everyone should be happy
- Chinese truth is different from Indian truth. That cannot be. Truth is the truth, provided it is truth
- Chinese-speaking devotees
- He (God) is the proprietor of Russia, He is the proprietor of China, He is the proprietor of India, of everything. But because we claim that we are the proprietors, there is fighting, there is discord, there is disagreement, and how can there be peace
- Human civilization begins when there is religious conception of life. Therefore all over the world - it doesn't matter whether Europe, America or India or China, Japan - there is some kind of religion
- I am especially happy to hear that you have got one Chinese boy there who is doing some translating work. Yes, the Chinese-speaking portion of the world is very huge and it requires to infiltrate gradually, especially by distributing our literatures
- I am traveling all over the world. So much space lying vacant in America, in Africa, Australia. Why the Chinese or the Indians should be congested, overpopulation? But they will not allow. "It is my country."
- I especially request you to try to open a center in China. So far I have information of the Chinese people and so far I have seen Chinese boys in Hong Kong, I am very hopeful for success in China
- I hope in the future you will take a leading part in converting the Japanese and Chinese people towards Krsna Consciousness so that all of them may become happy like you. That is my only desire
- I regard Hong Kong as an important center and I agree with your statement very much that if the Chinese are approached intelligently they will become strong devotees, because their moral character and steadfast nature is very strong
- I think Bhurijana was doing nicely preaching to the Chinese boys but he has written that he is uninspired and feeling incapable and wants to spend more time with his wife. This sudden turn of events is a surprise to me
- I was very pleased to note that you are willing to go to China as we have just printed a Chinese Bhagavad-gita. I am most eager to see this distributed throughout Southeast Asia to as many Chinese speaking people as possible
- If we can get some Chinese followers of this cult, it will be a great success. I know that amongst the Chinese there are many scholars & learned cultured gentlemen. To convince them will be easier than others, even though they are of Buddhist philosophy
- If we can open one centre in New York there is great potency for opening other centres also not only in America but also in Europe, Japan, China and many other places just to fulfill the desire of Srila Prabhupada and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- If you are actually self-realized soul, in the light of God, then your treatment will be equal to all living entities. Not that "He is animal, he is man, he is black, he is white, he's this, he's Indian, he's American, he's Chinese." No
- If you can go to the mainland (China) that will be the greatest mercy of Krsna. Once we can set the fire of Krsna consciousness in the country, there will be spontaneous combustion
- In this earthly planet there are so many countries - America, Canada, United States, Mexico, India, China
- Instead of becoming free from the clutches of maya, or illusion, foolish human beings become bound up by different nomenclatures, being designated as brahmanas, ksatriyas, vaisyas, sudras, Hindus, Mohammedans, Indians, Europeans, Americans, Chinese
- There is great need of introducing our Chinese literature. Chinese people are interested in India, and Vedic literatures
- There is no cause of quarrel between the two countries China and India over land which is not very suitable for habitation, and certainly there is no cause for fighting on this issue
- They (India and China) lived those days in an atmosphere of God consciousness, and every country, over the surface of the world, was God-fearing, pure-hearted and simple, and there was no question of political diplomacy
- This planet belongs to the humans, that's all. - This is your communism. This present communism is defective because the Russians say that Russia is for the Russians or China is for the Chinese. Why not for others? Just think in terms of human communism
- Those who have a stunted growth of hair on the upper lip are generally called Khasas. As such, the Khasa are the Mongolians, the Chinese and others who are so designated
- Trivikrama Swami has published one Chinese literature, On the Way to Krishna. I have not read it of course, but it appears very nice, with my photo on the cover
- Try to make your London Yatra equally important so that when the young boys and girls of England and America combine together in Sankirtana Party it will be a great revolution in the world, even in Russia and China
- We are accepting the statements of authorities in every field of our activities. From newspapers and radio we also understand that such and such events are taking place in China and India and other places all around the earth
- We are also negotiating to go to Russia also. There is chance of going to China also. We are attempting. We have already sent two boys to Pakistan - one in Dacca and one in Karachi
- We do not know that Krsna is our original father and that we are all His sons. The American is my brother, the Indian is my brother, the Chinese is my brother. Therefore, we have to develop Krsna consciousness
- What is this "Chinese," "American," and "Indian"? It is an illusion based on the body. That's all
- While preparing this commentation on this particular stanza of Srimad-Bhagavatam we have a crisis before us. Our neighboring friend China has attacked the border of India with a militaristic spirit
- Why you are thinking "This portion is Russian," "This portion is American"? It is father's property. So if there is rush in China or India, why not allow them to come to Russia or America? "No. That is my property." What is this philosophy?