Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
vanish | vanished | vanishes | vanishing
Pages in category "Vanish"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A sinful son causes a person's reputation to vanish. His irreligious activities at home cause irreligion and quarrel among everyone, and this creates only endless anxiety
- All material desires vanished. In this steady position, he (Bharata) felt full satisfaction and was situated in devotional service
- Although in the beginning a devotee may harbor some desire, in due course of time it will vanish
- As soon as Brahma left, Lord Sri Krsna immediately returned to the bank of the Yamuna and rejoined His calves and cowherd boyfriends, who were situated just as they had been on the very day they had vanished
- As soon as one takes to Krsna consciousness, the darkness of illusion, the influence of the external energy, will immediately vanish
- As the flow of my (Narada Muni) devotional service began, the coverings of the modes of passion and ignorance vanished
- First birth, then growth, then to stay, then to produce by-product, then dwindling, then vanish. This is the law of material nature
- For the whole duration of our life we go see different forms in the material world, but none of them is just apt to satisfy the mind, nor can any one of them vanish all perturbance of the mind
- In the material world the living entity undergoes six changes - birth, growth, duration, reproduction, then dwindling and vanishing
- In this material world we find that everything is temporary. It comes into being, stays for some time, produces some by-products, dwindles and then vanishes. That is the law of the material world
- It is not that the miseries of the material world completely vanish when one takes to Krsna consciousness, but for one who is Krsna conscious the miseries of material existence have no effect
- O chaste one, the king's good name, duration of life and good rebirth vanish when all kinds of living beings are terrified by miscreants in his kingdom
- On not finding Indra and the other demigods, who had previously been intoxicated with power, the chief of the Daityas, seeing that they had all vanished before his might, roared loudly
- Only by Your mercy have my bad intentions vanished. Kindly favor me so that my devotion may always be fixed upon You
- Sahadeva said, "Because His (Krsna's) transcendental body is full of knowledge and bliss in eternity, He doesn't undergo the six kinds of material changes - birth, existence, growth, production, dwindling and vanishing"
- So anartha-nivrttih syat. If every house engages in this arcana-vidhi, so many unwanted things will vanish. You'll have no more interest for seeing cinema or going to the restaurant or smoking bidi and wasting time by unnecessary talks
- Such natural instincts (for gross selfishness) of a woman or a man are manifested only in the bodily conception of life. When either a man or a woman is advanced in spiritual consciousness, the bodily conception of life practically vanishes
- The beauty of Lord Caitanya's body and His ecstatic love of God were witnessed by everyone. Many people used to come see Him, and as soon as they saw Him, all their unhappiness and distress vanished
- The body is born, it grows, it stays, it produces by-products, then it begins to decay, and at the last stage it vanishes. Therefore the field is a nonpermanent material thing. However, the ksetra-jna, the knower of the field, its proprietor, is different
- The body takes its birth from the womb of the mother's body, remains for some time, grows, produces some effects, gradually dwindles, and at last vanishes into oblivion
- The Lord protects His devotee always because of his rendering service unto Him, and the fallen conditions are to be considered accidental and temporary. They will vanish in no time
- The subtle mental body, which is also material and composed of false ego and intelligence, likewise vanishes when the soul is liberated
- The transcendental causeless mercy of Lord Krsna is manifested in the heart of the devotee. At such a time, material needs no longer exist. The lamentation that invariably accompanies material desires also vanishes
- The whole material creation is based on heat and light. As soon as there is no light or as soon as there is not heat, immediately the trees become skeletons. Or a few days after, it will be vanished
- There are changes of the body, which are six in number: the body is born, it grows, it stays, it produces by-products, then it begins to decay, and at the last stage it vanishes
- They are born, they grow, they remain for some time, they reproduce, they dwindle, and finally they vanish. Of these changes, the first is deliverance from the womb, and that is Krsna. The first generation is the beginning of all future activities
- Wherever there is the light of the sun, darkness or ignorance at once vanishes. The best means to get out of the world of ignorance is suggested here
- With the destruction of the entire universe, including the demigods, the benedictions received from the demigods also vanish, just like the nobility when a king is no longer in power
- Within this material world, everything is nonpermanent, temporary. Anything you take, it has got its creation, it stays for some time, it produces some by-products, then it grows, and then it dwindles, and then it vanishes