Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:This Ism or That Ism
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Communism (1 C, 93 P)
- ► Dualism (11 P)
- ► Fascist (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Hinduism (2 C, 22 P)
- ► Impersonalism (4 C, 53 P)
- ► Jainism (12 P)
- ► Nationalism (1 C, 35 P)
- ► Pantheism (11 P)
- ► Socialism (18 P)
- ► Vaisnavism (3 C, 39 P)
Pages in category "This Ism or That Ism"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total.
- Either you become communist, socialist or capitalist or this "ist" or that "ist," the real disease is bhoga-vancha, "How I shall enjoy this world"
- Either you may bring this ism or that ism, this civilization will collapse. People will become mad, being harassed in so many ways. When one is harassed in so many problems, he commits suicide. So that position is coming
- Even in the most developed stage of human life, the same illusion prevails in the form of many isms and divides the loving relation with the Lord and thereby divides the loving relation between man and man
- In the Hindu society since a very long time, especially since the days of India's destruction of the original culture, so many offshoots they have come out under the name of so many isms
- It does not matter you learn to love God through Christianism or Hinduism or Muslimism, any "ism," but the result should be how much you have advanced in the art of loving God
- It doesn't mean that you follow this religion or that religion. You may follow any religion. It doesn't matter, either Hindu religion or Christian religion or Mohammedan religion, anything you like. But we have to test
- It is not an "ism" just to make some temporary appeasement. It is the ultimate solution of all the problems of life, this Krsna consciousness movement. And this chanting is pavement of the heart, where you'll receive this message
- The form of body obtained under certain conditions is taken up as factual, and the name also taken bewilders the conditioned soul into misusing the energy in the name of so many "isms
- These "isms" are certainly very attractive forms of karma-bandhana (karmic bondage), but the Vedic instruction of Sri Isopanisad is that if one actually wants to live for any of the above "isms," he should make them God-centered
- They (sudras) will declare themselves as adherents of no religious principles, and many "isms" and cults will spring up in Kali-yuga only to kill the spotless bull of religion
- This ism or that ism
- We are not advocate of vegetarianism or nonvegetarianism. That is not our business. We are Krsna-ites. What Krsna said, we have to do
- We are trying to be happy by changing cells - from capitalism to communism. The aim should be to become free from this "ism" and that "ism." One has to change completely from this "ism" of materialism; then he can become happy
- We don't mind whether you are communist, capitalist, this ist, that ist. We want to see whether you are utilizing your human intelligence for right purpose. We don't condemn anyone
- We don't want to discuss all this nonsense philosophy, just to warn them that "You don't be misled by this rascalism." That is my point
- We think the whole world or the entire human society is dwindling their faith in God so much so that some of them are declaring God is dead, and some of them are in frustration, manufacturing different kinds of isms, under different names
- Yes, you can call it Hinduism, but actually it does not belong to any "ism." It is a science of understanding God. But it appears like Hindu religion
- You should clear up this thing that we do not preach any particular "ism." We are simply teaching how to develop our dormant love of Godhead. So what religion is there that does not approve love of Godhead?