Pages in category "Atlantic Ocean"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- A drop of the Atlantic Ocean possesses the same quality as all the ocean water - it is also salty. Similarly, because the pleasure potency exists in the Supreme Lord, we can also enjoy pleasure
- A frog lives within the well, he's calculating the length & breadth of Atlantic Ocean. How it is possible? We are the frogs in the well. We have got limited capacity to understand. Our senses are limited. We are thinking Krsna, or God, He is also limited
- A small skin and the vast Atlantic Ocean both contain water, and by seeing the quantity of water in a container one can understand the size of the container
- I understand now that am simply put here, as if thrown into the Atlantic Ocean. I may not in any way identify with the Atlantic Ocean, but I am subject to the tossing of the ocean. Actually I am a spiritual spark, a fragmental part of You.
- If God likes, He can produce unlimited water. Why this one Atlantic Ocean? Many millions of Atlantic Ocean He can produce
- If we have a very good ship, we can easily cross the Atlantic Ocean. At present we are in the midst of the ocean of ignorance, for this material world has been likened to a great ocean of nescience
- If you analyze the whole ocean you will find it is salty. But the difference is the Atlantic Ocean contains millions & trillions of tons of salt, but the drop of water contains a grain of salt. Similarly, whatever propensities you've, that is in also God
- If you want little credit by experimenting, hydrogen, oxygen mixed together, then how much credit should be given who has created the vast Atlantic Ocean - not only one, millions
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam the material world is compared to a great ocean. Within this material universe there are millions and billions of planets floating in space, and we can just imagine how many Atlantic and pacific Oceans are there
- In the causal ocean there are innumerable Brahmas rising and disappearing like bubbles in the Atlantic. Brahma and his creation are all part of the material universe, and therefore they are in constant flux. BG 1972 purports
- It is my ambition that I want to establish at least 108 centers; beginning from Hamburg, crossing over the Atlantic to your country, USA, then the Pacific, covering Hawaii and reaching to Tokyo, Japan
- Maharaja Yudhisthira ruled over the earth. Now, it is clearly stated, paridhyupantam: "Up to the limit of the seas." That means all the seas - the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean, the biggest oceans, the Indian Ocean. That means the whole world
- Mundane speculators cannot capture the spiritual elephant within their limited conception. It is just like a frog’s trying to measure the Atlantic Ocean by imagining it so many times larger than his well
- Once there was a frog in a well, and upon being informed of the existence of the Atlantic Ocean by a friend, he asked the friend, "Oh, what is this Atlantic Ocean? "It is a vast body of water," his friend replied
- One who is in personal touch with Krishna, their spiritual bliss is incomparable. The spiritual bliss derived from impersonalist realization is just like a drop of water in the presence of the Atlantic Ocean. That is the difference
- That frog philosophy is going on. Dr. Frog. He's simply calculating the well, that's all. "How there can be Atlantic Ocean?" That is frog philosophy
- The Atlantic Ocean, - the friend replies. "Oh, the Atlantic Ocean! Is it bigger than this well? Is it four feet? Ten feet?" Our attempt to speculate about God is very much like this
- The frog is calculating the length and breadth of Atlantic Ocean, keeping itself in the well. Similarly, these rascals are frogs in the well, they are calculating the estimation of the length and breadth of Atlantic Ocean and claiming themselves as God
- The frog is perpetually within the well, and if somebody informs him that there is another big span of water, Atlantic Ocean, he simply calculates that "It may be a little more than this well, little more than this well"
- The mental speculator may be called Dr. Frog. The story is that a frog in a three-foot well wanted to calculate the length and breadth of the Atlantic Ocean on the basis of his knowledge of his own well. But it was an impossible task for Dr. Frog
- There are millions of planets, and there are millions of Atlantic and Pacific oceans. So who created this water with hydrogen and oxygen, and how it was supplied? That is our question
- There is a vast amount of water in the Atlantic Ocean and Pacific Ocean. What quantity of chemicals was required? How many tons? So who supplied it? Somebody must have supplied it. So that is science. You can teach like that
- These rascal speculation of God is like the speculation of the frog about Atlantic Ocean. Mundane philosopher, scientist, they are thinking of God in that way, the Dr. Frog's philosophy. Dr. Frog's philosophy will not help you to understand what is God
- Those who are not Krsna conscious, they do not know. They are frogs of the well, simply calculating, "This three feet water, space, is my habitation." And when he's given information of the Atlantic Ocean, he does not believe
- Those who are researching, they cannot understand Krsna. They understand Krsna as ordinary human being, maybe little learned. That's all. The Dr. Frog's calculation of Atlantic Ocean
- You belong to this land, and if you are put into the ocean, Atlantic Ocean, however expert swimmer you may be, you cannot be happy
- You cannot manufacture water unless you have hydrogen and oxygen. So, here is a vast - not only this Atlantic or Pacific: there are millions of planets, and there are millions of Atlantic and Pacific oceans
- You know that frog philosophy? He's calculating the length and breadth of Atlantic Ocean from the small well. Somebody's saying there is Atlantic Ocean, very great, and the frog has never seen the Atlantic Ocean. He is always in the well
- Your scientists and your appreciator, all, they are like tiny dwarfs. What do they know about the universal affair? That is their fault. They are so small . . . That, the same example, Dr. Frog, calculating Atlantic Ocean. This is the fault